Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

In relation to my Grissom-suport comparison comment

It was meant as a joke. I understand the differences that caused it to be "okay" for Sara and not okay for Sofia. I was just having a little fun with the irony of the fact that both women turn to Grissom for support (though again, technically Grissom came to Sara) and Sara wasn't so happy about him "sharing the love".

However, while the sparks were considerably more than we thought they would be, the actual "intimate situation" wasn't all that... intimate. Sure, Sofia was there and she shouldn't have been, but I think Sara's anger would have made more sense with a little more PSV.

Either way, while a certain other ship group is arguing that Grissom was "upset" to see Sara, I still say GSR won that round, not because of the triangle scene itself, but the rest of the events in the episode.

My friend, who watches the show as well (and doesn't support GSR) noted that she thought there was something going on because of the little smiles he kept giving her.

2. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Hey forensicsgirl, I couldn't see the "Beautiful" video on your website. I really loved the song after seeing your video, but seems like I forgot to download the vid. Do you have a link? :)

***EDIT:

Oh, sorry, Sarahvma, I didn't see that it was meant as a joke. My bad :)

Yes, there was no PSV whatsoever, which I am really happy about. Although Sofia was approaching Grissom--thank God Sara came in before she could come too close. :p

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

It's fine - I should have put lol or something afterwards anyhow.

lol (see? I'm learning) - You see grisslybear at her TV screen. "Oh God, she's within three feet of him and closing the gap quickly - Ha! There's Sara. You tell 'er Sara."

4. Guest

Guest Guest

S
    p
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

Thank god for omaetoy's clip site otherwise I would have had to wait untill probably march to see the triangle scene, which in my opinion was bloody tense. Also I couldn't help but get a feeling of warmth (and get my head stuck in the gutter) when Grissom asked Sara to go with him to the Gutter saying it would be fun.

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Oh, I forgot all about that - i'll have to update my website tomorrow, but here's the links for now ;)

Megaupload Version

I'm still having problems with Putfile - it insists on only uploading half the vid :( So Megaupload will have to do for now...

By the way, everytime i watch the clip from 'Bite Me' that I use in the vid - the one where Grissom looks up at Sara coming down the stairs - I have to squeee - Is that or is that not adoration on his face?!?! :D

6. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Ok, I've watched that scene....Grissom-Sara-Sofia.

first: I feel sorry for Sofia, I can understand that fear and guilty under that circumstance.

second: Grissom doesn't love Sofia. He didn't even check her pages.....when Sara was suspended, Grissom went to her house, right?.....that was the solid evidence. And you guys could notice that Grissom babrely said a word to panic Sofia....he was hesitating, he knew it was inappropriate to talk to Sofia in his office coz it would damage both of their career.

third: Sofia likes Grissom. She only trusts him...or I could be wrong, she was only fimiliar with him....so she had to turned to him.

7. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

i think grissom doesn´t actually care that much for sophia..Well at least not as much as he cares for sarah!
    It´s just very deep and profound what griss and sarah have!
    I think whatever happens in csi, there has to be a bit of gsr every season, ´cause the two characters are just perfect together/I mean sarah speaking to much and grissom to little!..LOL)

8. grisslybear

LOL! :p Well I'm learning too. I'm hardly the expert on internet lingo.

Your description was definitely correct. It felt like I'm on a ship (which I am, when you think about it :D) and shouting: at 11 oclock and approaching steadily...Oh God she's gonna hug him. No, Sara...Come here girl. Thank God.... :D

And Grissom's Beard: nice analogy. He was totally taking her to the gutter for an experiment that's gonna be "fun" :D :devil: That Grissom is totally reading this thread, I'm telling you. :D

Couple of other things:

1. This episode definitely gave us new material for future thread names: "come on, it'll be fun", "this is per me"... :D

2. Forensicsgirl, thanks for the link. ;) EDIT: Yes, I had never noticed that Bite Me scene actually, until I saw you use it in your video. He looks amazed by her...Infatuated.... :D Love it :D

9. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

I think the most hilarious scene is when Hodges said :I'm not that a sportsman" after Grissom told him toss the gun up to the roof....Grissom despised him first, then asked Sara to toss :lol:

10. melia

melia Rookie

you CAN'T compare the interaction between Grissom and Sara when Sara what suspended and Grissom and Sofia when Sofia was suspended. They are two entirely different situations. Sofia was under investigation, Sara was not. Grissom was running the investigation so it could have compromised the investigation for them to talk to each other even as friends. There was no issue with Gissom going to see Sara because there was no investigation on Sara. STOP comparing them. I'm sorry if this sound a bit harsh but there have been multible people comparing the two situations.

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Our thread's discussion was resolved - it was a series of mistaken ideas. That's all.

Anyway, if the "they're in a relationship by this time" theory is correct, then it could be "after-glow" admiration... perhaps he's thinking of something else? ;)

At any rate, I don't see Sofia as a threat anymore, but you never know - it could have just been the lack of make-up (I take it back, I take it back... don't want to start a war...)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

i'm a hopeless romantic - i still think there is "something" going on btwn Grissom & Sara. All of the sudden they seem very "comfortable" with each other. Maybe they had a deep heart-to-heart talk after Grave Danger and came to a deeper understanding of each other and therefore knocked down the tension wall btwn them and has opened doors (and their eyes) that life's too short - like warrick getting the "spur of the moment marriage" without even telling his closest buddy Nick.....hhmmmmm...stranger things have happened

and it kinda wouldnt bother me if we didnt get to see it.

And - TPTB want to do more charcter development cause they know thats what interests the viewers (see article on this site)

HAIL GSR HAIL JF HAIL WP!

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well their relationship seems to be back to where it was in the first season again. Flirty, comfortable... and the producers did say that just about all the characters would have some kind of reaction to Nick's kidnapping. Whether or not something is actually 'going on' at least they're no longer awkward or weird around each other. It's a step in the right direction.

14. grisslybear

I remember saying multiple times here that I didn't see them going back to their flirty banter unless they are actually together, because so much has happened between them, it would be hard to put all the awkwardness away. I still think so, so I regard this newfound level of comfort as proof that they are together already, or at least they have taken some steps toward it. :)

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah, there's been too much spoiler fixation on GSR for it all to be nothing. But then, of course, they're crazily establishing Gofia as well (anyone watch ET?) so... the building triangle thing kind of bugs me. But as long as GSR reigns supreme, I'll be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.