Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

^^^ ohmyyyyy :devil: naughty lil' Mo and dutchy.

great, just wonderful, im seeing this scene happening too.

*hops into the gutter and splashes around, then splashes the two culprits*

i think danny and lindsay like it when the sink is broken or the apartment needs some plumbing done...

2. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Hi guys! It's great to see we got new posts from a lots of different people!

*JenP laughs and joins Mo and Dutch quickly in the gutter* Can't you make a story out of this, Dutch? M-rated please :devil: ;)

Just 9 days left! Yay! :)

3. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

^^^ can i make a request for that too? :lol: :lol:

welcome newbies. :D

just over a week left till the season 4 premiere! please, someone have a party. :cool: i think danny and lindsay are getting antsy too.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo skips in, Tim McGraw stuck in her head..."You're more than a lover, There could never be another, To make me feel the way you do! Oh we just get closer, I fall in love all over, Everytime I look at you! I dont know where I'd be, Without you here with me! Life with you makes perfect sense, You're my best friend. Youre my best friend, oh yeah!" :D * Hello my shippy dearies! That's another song that makes me think of D/L...lol, there are so many! If I really think about I think I could relate most any song to D/L in one way or another! ;)

Chell!!! Hi honey! *Mo giggles, so happy her bud is back, that she smooshes a lovely huge chocolate cream pie in her buddy's face!* :lol:

Yeah all the questions are good, I like them! Y'all are quite brilliant with your questions! :D That said, I tend to be able to relate most things back to D/L in one way or another...I'm obsessed, what can I say! :lol: Even so I can't wait for our new eppy's...I'm SOOOO excited for this new season and our new eppys!

Dutch that is an awesome song! The song itself is so amazingly sweet and hot and amazing, but if you watch the video with it...it tends to render me speechless it's so full of love! Come to think of it...that's basically the same thing that D/L does to me when they have their really cute scenes...so yeah in that sense this song fits them perfectly! Plus they're totally in love, just like Tim and Faith...so yeah I'd say it totally works! :D

*Mo grins and high fives her naughty buddy!* ;) Yeah I wouldn't put it past Danny to pretend to be a little helpless just so he could watch Linds get a little grimy fixing things (something I think he secretly finds extremely sexy! :devil: )

:lol: :lol: Yes we are indeed and I wouldn't have it any other way! :D Danny and Lindsay do tend to bring out the naughtiness in all of us, well or me at least for sure...and Liffy and Aud my fluffy Twin and well Dutch too...okay D/L brings out the gutter bugs in all of us, let's be honest! ;) They're just SO hot, the gutter just sneaks up on us without us even knowing it until we're knee-deep in it and loving it! :lol:

Ohhh that's not a bad idea! Dutch you wanna write this, or we could co-write it...what I would really like, is to write it and have the PTB like it and turn it into an eppy! Can you just imagine! I think I would faint from pure joy...no I take that back, I'd swoon and then melt into a huge puddle of fluffy satisfied goo! :lol: PTB...please?!!!

Okay my buddies...oh wait, before I go...*Mo looks at her watch...* We have: 9 days, 1 hour, 56 minutes before we get to watch our brand new season! YAY!! :lol:

That said, I'm off to get some dessert...I'd say the Danny kind :devil: but Lindsay has confiscated him for the evening (she said something about not getting to spend enough time with him due to silly "fan girls" :rolleyes: :lol: ) so I have to settle for the chocolate kind of dessert...yum! ;)

*Mo waves and shimmers off, her fluffy bubble surrounded by a cloud of pink fog!*

5. JenP

JenP Police Officer

That would be absolutely awesome! PTB, you got my vote for this too!

And it made me realise something: I'm ready to admit that I'm a flangsty...I gave it a lot of thought and I decided I like a bit of angst, but not the soapy-angst thing. You know, that you always know something is gonna happen and that it'll be allright, and then the whole story starts all over again.

It's not that I don't want to see anything happen...I like the 'something bad' part (we've had that now), and now over to the fluffy part, were we see our lovely couple grow in this relationship.

See you later! ;)

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning my peeps! *Instead of a popping in with a song as she still sleepy, Mo carries in a large tray of freshly baked blueberry muffins and large cups of hot chocolate for everyone!* How is everyone on this fine Tuesday morning that is one day closer to our lovely premiere that I am dying to finally get here! :lol:

Lol, JenP I would be amazed if the PTB made that a scene...*Mo looks around to see if she can catch any of the PTB snooping around in here...* Amazed and indebted to them for life! :D That would so rock if we got that kind of D/L scene in an eppy...I think I would think that I'd fainted and was having a nice D/L dream! :lol: (If I get some time I'll try to write a little something for this....my brain produced the idea it should be able to fill in the other details...*Mo stares at her Muse...* :D )

You're a flangsty huh...mmmmm, lol, that's okay! I'm not above liking a little angst myself...provided of course that it is either followed by some seriously making up/out :devil: or is the kind of angst that even though it's angsty it's really fluffy because the looks they give eachother through out are practically screaming "I LOVE YOU!" (i.e. RSRD, LRC... :D )

Okay time for Mo to head off to work...yay for me, but I get off early so that's a fun day indeed! Have a swell day to you all my shippy darlings and I will see y'all later! ;)

Oh I almost forgot! 8 days, 15 hours, 6 minutes until our premiere!! :D

*Mo giggles, waves and shimmers sleepily away!*

Psssttt...Aud wub, how's it going?! :D

7. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Oh, I think that 'flangsty' description might be the right one for me as well ;) yay both angst and fluff, all realistic and filled with lots of LOVE :D

*joins you giggling* Oh, isnt it awesome?? I so know the feeling. It's so cool to be able to say it and knowing TPTB says it as well ;) Aww, the great of being Canon ;)

Wowow, I love how we can bring the DIY question to 'under the sink' thoughts :lol: :devil: Speaking of DIY, it appeared in my english book yesterday and I was all giggling on how I knew it already thanks to D/L and you :lol: ;) Back on topic, though, I think Lindsay must love a wet Danny. Anyway, she loves him in any way, and so does he love her :)

I was thinking the other day of their wedding :rolleyes: Don't we make plans to almost their entire life already? So question:

Do you think that Danny and Lindsay are those to have a big cerimony or something more quiet and simple? Also, do they have tradicional wedding or something different? Or maybe they just don't officially get married? (sorry if it was asked already)

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*still splashing around in the gutter with all her naughty buddies* :devil: :lol:

You guys are just terrible :D....just the suggestion of D/L making out under the sink got stuck in my head the whole day (we sure like them to get wet now, don't we :devil: ;))...the ambiguity of plumbing, tools, pipes, etc. left me giggling all day and gave me some great ideas :devil:...Mo dear, you already made a great start and although I'm flattered by everyones suggestion for me to write another M-rated story :), I think you should really write this one. If you want any suggestions/help of course I will set my guttery mind to work. :D

And I think TPTB would love to write a scene like that for our HOT couple...the pool table scene really revealed some of their guttery ideas :D, but unfortunately I think that it's well above the CBS meter...*sigh* :(

Dani's wedding question
    I think it should be very intimate...Quiet, simple, but very traditional. And as guests just some close friends and family...Somehow I think they're both people who value marriage and they may live together for a while, in the end they both will like to make it official though... :D

9. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

What's all this talk about Danny and Lindsay under the sink? Has Liffy been brainwashing you all again? Oy vey :rolleyes: or perhaps it's his partner-in-crime, Mo darlin'. Good grief :lol:

Okay Dani's wedding question - I agree with dutch; it should be simple. What's that famous church they walked by in LRC? Maybe they could married there or something.

Since I never did actually answer the DIY'er question - I think Lindsay would be more of that personality only because she probably would have had lots of practice in Montana. Since she grew up in the country she probably had lots of chores that would help her do things on her own. And I'm getting really in-depth here :lol: but anyways...

And I'm somewhat of a flangsty...kind of...to be fully honest, I really don't know what I am :lol: but I do now that I love fluff...lots of ooey gooey fluff! And a bit of angst is alright 'cause it makes the relationship more realisitc. Seriously, a relationship with all rainbows and butterflies would be kinda boring. Obstacles test one's courage :) so I think angst (not too much though *eyes TPTB suspiciously*) is good for our "dynamic couple" <<<credit to Anffy for that.

10. vexus

vexus Pathologist

You I see Lindsay in doing a traditional wedding. Family and Friends only at the wedding. Big church and a great reception. That's what I see. :)

Danny nursed me back to health! But I found out that it was allergies so all I am doing is sneezing (that's driving me crazy!)

But it was nice getting all the TLC from Danny! He gives a good massage. :)

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me! A thousand miles seems pretty far, But they've got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way!" Awwww le amor! (yeah I don't speak French, but it sounded good in my head! :lol: ) *Mo sighs theatrically and then giggles at her cheesiness!* Hello my shippy dears! How are you this fine and dandy Tuesday evening, one lovely evening closer to our new season premiere! Yay!

Yeah how fun is that huh! I LOVE the fact that we are Canon...lol, I mean we've been shrieking that D/L is Canon for the last...well forever :lol: But to have that officially confirmed by the PTB is well...freakin' awesome! :D Pam Veasey is officially my hero for D/L in general and to have her behind their relationship 100% like this is the best ever, we are the luckiest shippers! *Mo crosses her fingers and hopes to high heaven we stay that lucky!* :D

*Mo completely loses her train of thought and falls flat on her face in the Gutter...fabulously naughty images running through her brain!* Wet Danny....ohhhhh yeah baby! :devil:

Ohhhhh, that's a great question! Hmmmmm, honestly I can see Danny willing to give Linds the world and telling her if she wants a big wedding he will do anything she wants...and I see her melting a little at the sweetness of that, but assuring him that she really does want a smaller, more intimate event, family and close friends! :D And I see them going the traditional route, Linds being from the country and Danny being from what I would imagine is a traditional Italian Catholic family...yeah I see them going the traditional route! :D As for would they actually get married, yeah I think they will. Maybe not right away...but I can see both of them wanting to take that step, wanting that commitment and permanence from eachother! :D

:lol: Lol, like you didn't know we were this terrible! ;) In fact you contributed quite nicely back there somewhere, so don't you go playing innocent hon! ;) Heehee! Lol, yeah I was working today and ideas for this story kept popping into my head...made it quite hard to be productive when I had all these smutty D/L images in my head! :devil: :lol: I'll see what I can do about putting those ideas down on "paper" soon for y'all! :D

Awww yup that would be me! I'd deny being the naughty one, but why bother, it's way too much to be naughty...especially when it comes to D/L! They make being naughty so dang easy! :D Hey by the way, where is Liffer? I miss him and those novel-size posts! :D

Okay I am a TOTAL fluffy and I actually agree with this statement hon! :D I love the fluff and the love and "googly eyes" :lol: but I have to agree, an occassional fight or moment of angst makes the fluff that much sweeter, it's like makeup smex after a fight, it's SO much hotter! :devil: Heehee! *Mo eyes the meter...* What? I'm being good! :p :D And yeah a perfect relationship isn't possible, it's not real...and as much as I love fluff, I love "real" more! :D

Mmmmm, glad to hear it hon! ;) The boy does give quite a nice massage, I agree! :D Those hands...*Mo swoons a bit...* Linds is one dang lucky lady, that's for darn sure!

I cannot wait to see our new season y'all...I've got such high hopes for this new season, looks, smiles, little touches, teasing, flirting, "good" scenes...oh pretty please PTB...now that they're Canon *Squee!!* I really want to see it all! :D

8 days, 1 hour, 49 minutes!!

*Mo grins, waves and shimmers giddily off into the sunset!*

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Im right there with Mo, Im totaly fluffy but every relationship has problems. and as long as our lovely couple solves them, (which they will) I dont really mind

the wedding question:
    I dont see them having a big ceremony. more like a small affair in a chapell or outside in a park. or in Montana on her parents ranch. I can imagine that there would be only few people on the ceremony - just parents, siblings and the team, and more people on the party. but something really simple nothing too big or over-the-top

and Danny & Lindsay making love under the sink is a melt-on-the-spot-mind-straight-to-the-gutter-hotter-then-hell image. but lets be honest - DL under a sink, DL under the stars, DL in a pool, DL on the pool table, DL in a bed, DL in a barn, DL in a shower, DL anywhere is always hotter then sun

and its only week till premiere, double YAY

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"One Week! One Week! One Week!" *Mo sprints into the thread not sure where her energy is coming from, but not willing to overanalyze it right now!* Good morning shippy buddies, Happy Hump Day!! And Happy-it's-about-dang-time-that-our-premiere-is-only-a-week-away-now day! :lol:
    Well said my dear, well said indeed! Awww HOT D/L :devil: I am gonna do my best to get us a little something along the "under the sink" lines, but having never written a smuffy fic before I'm a bit scared to try :lol: but we'll see what happens! :D

One week to our premiere! (In case you didn't get how excited I was about that before... :rolleyes: :lol: ) and to get us even more in the mood for new D/L...tonight is "Snow Day" repeat! Which I totally have to tape, because as I discovered last night, my copy of it finally died! :eek: I think my VCR doesn't like me from all the repetitive playing of the tape, so it broke it...but at least I can retape it tonight! :lol: (otherwise I'd be breaking my VCR for betraying me that way! :lol: )

Okay I am way too hyper...seriously! And on that note, I should head off to work...yay for that :p Oh well, have a swell day my dears and I will catch y'all later!

*Mo waves and grabbing her coffee, hops into her fluffy bubble and shimmers off in a cloud of pink fluffy fog!*

14. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Hello buddies!!!
    School is already killing me! Now my Greek teacher wants that we do a translation every day, so since yesterday I’ve carried my really heavy dictionary every day to school, in the bus. My arms are crying! :( But today, before the lessons started, I listened to Jenny don’t be hasty on my i-pod…that totally made my morning! :D

OMG!!! I didn’t noticed it!!! Right into the gutter…but we’re in Gutterville, so we all soon or later will see things in this way! :lol:

Aww Danny cooking breakfast for Lindsay would be so sweet!!! About their breakfast, I have a question:
    How do you think that Danny and Lindsay like to have breakfast?
    I can see Danny bringing breakfast in bed to Lindsay often, or anyway waking up early to make a good breakfast for both of them. I also think that they like having breakfast in bed, in the days they don’t have to work, and staying in bed after breakfast, too. :devil: :lol:

Same here. In a relationship, it can’t be all roses. :rolleyes: Problems and bad things happen sometimes, but Danny and Lindsay’s relationship is very strong, and can overcome everything. ;) Some unforeseen events make the relationship stronger.
    Angst make us worried and sometimes make us cry, but after it fluffy is sweeter. :)

I think that they will get married, soon or later and probably they’ll have a traditional wedding. About the big ceremony, I don’t think that they will do something expensive and pompous. :rolleyes: I think that they’ll choose something simple, even if I can see at the marriage all their families, that, I don’t know why, I think are large. :lol: I can also see them getting married in Montana and celebrating with their respective families, in the garden of Lindsay’s parents (that I think live in a big house) with a buffet of homemade food, probably made by Lindsay’s mom or grandma. :D

15. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Dearest Mo, S3 comes out on DVD in three weeks (October 9th) so afer that you won't have to worry about taping it. I'm having my own NY/DL marathon that day (thank goodness for five-hour breaks!) ;)

Challenges are good for one's spirit :) they test us and push us to our limits so we can see where our courage lies. You don't have to be a warrior to be brave ;) and Danny and Lindsay are two brave souls. Their pasts are tragic and they've had to deal with heartache and pain, yet they find solace in each other and are able to connect in a way that no one else can. They do love each other, regardless of what others say, and maybe the words will be spoken this season. Who can tell? But I know that before the show draws its final curtain, those three words will be spoken by them both.

*coughwheatfieldcough* :D

I can see Danny rising out of bed early one morning, slowly as to not wake his Montana who would still be slumbering with the sunlight filtering onto her serene features, and he sneaks into the kitchen and prepared a breakfast for them both (an omelet and toast with orange slices) and Lindsay will awaken to the smell of baking food and before she can get up he'll appear in the bedroom holding a tray. He'll bring it to the bed and they'll eat there in the comfort of each other's embrace.

*ponders* Abby m'dear, I think you gave me an idea for a little oneshot! *huggles*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.