Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Drumchik, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

We do list their awsum scenes a lot, don't we?

I love Billy's adlibs. I'm not sure what other adlibs he has done, but hey, thats what makes adlibs great, when they appear so natural. I love it when the actors can make the show seem as though it is real life.

Thats why I like Grillows. Natural chemistry. They really could be an old married couple.

lol you know what was a really natural scene? The one with Max the cement guy and Gil asking if Cath needed a minute.

Cath: I'll take Gil for several minutes.
    Gil: I'll take cath in cement
    Cath: No you won't
    Gil: I thought you said we needed to spend more time together?

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hehe yes the tush line was an ad-lib by Billy. Marg was totally caught off guard and she did choke. :lol: I love Billy's ad-libs too. He's really good at them. He needs to teach those CSI writers how to write funny lines. :p

27dayz I love your "I'll take" lines. They were funny. :D

Catherine: I'll take Gil with my whip and boots on.
    Gil: I'll take Cath after having her take off my chaps.

Btw, vote for your favorite new thread title here. :D

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I love Billy's adlibs and I love that he usually does them with Marg. Probably because she's so unfazed by them (although the tush one...ROFL her FACE!)

Cath: I'll take Gil on ice
    Gil: I'll take Cath with ice.

4. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Genius and hotness, thy name is Billy Petersen. :lol: He's just quick on his feet and knows how to make things more fun and less intense than it has to be, and they're so well timed. Just when you're starting to think that Grissom's too much of a downer and a loner, he throws in Billy-like lines like the "I missed your tush" (which everytime I think about it, is so off character that it's almost impossible heh). I mean...they just...they're just loads of fun for us to watch and I bet for them to act out on. Very good.

Just listened to when Billy was on ESPN radio, and his "No, my God." when talking about Marg. God just listening to that over and over again kind of tells you something about their relationship, huh? ;)

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

The tush line is so unGrissom I agree, but it's so Billy :D I love how he blended them there :D WhenI first heard it I was like 'whaaaaa?! WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!' Lmao, that really is a classic scene. His comic timing is perfect. No offence meant to GSR's but I just think if G/C had got together then it woulda been a more fun relationship to watch on screen. For me anyway lol.

What does he say about Margy on ESPN?! Oooh i'm intruiged :p was he saying how beautifully talented she is? And how much he luuuuuuuuuurves her? :devil: :p

6. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Ams, Happy Belated! :D

Do I hear Billy ad-libs?? Silk, tush...very nice theme indeed :devil:

Btw, this is OT but I heard that in S2, the episode after BOP, this convo (see below) was a Billy ad-lib, but I never figured out what it really meant. I saw the dallies and jorja looked confused too, so if anybody knows can you please pm me? Many Thanks!
    Sara: Since when did you know beauty?
    Gil: Since I met you.

Back on topic: GC love to have dinner dates too (Recipe for Murder), and I always like to think that the opening scene of Nesting Dolls was a date that they managed to squeeze in between shifts.

ETA: Oh! They have an annual kissing date too! ET anyone??

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I love their annual kissing dates
    how many have their been? Two three
    again, how natural Billy and Marg are together comes across so well as Gil and Catherine.

I love the ad-lib lines, yes just when you think Grissom can't get any more 'think in the head' he pulls something like .."GOT SILK?"

AAAHHH PureJoy at it's best :)

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Thanking you Rebec, like I said before, better late than never lol.

I didn't know that was an adlib too, he really is the king of adlibs. George Eads said before that he's the king of adding stuff to scenes. :D Go Billy.

They had a date where they went to see 'thier shrink' too ;) think it's season 1. And they go out for hot dogs in one ep too. Memory's failing me atm though.

Why yes they do have an annual kissing date :devil: Can't wait for the next one. There better be one!

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

*gasp* That is so cute! So they really do share everything together! :D
    *Pats Grillows in all their cuteness!*

I love when Billy ab-libs and it just shows how great as friends and co-stars Marg and Billy are! :) Oh it makes my Grillows heart so happy! ;)

10. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Oh, question... How can you guys tell when they're ad-libbing or not? Dang, you all are good...

Oh oh oh! And happy belated B-day, Ams. You can tell how attentive I am... Anyway...

Annual kissing dates = teh sex. Marg/Cath = teh sex. Billy/Gil = teh sex. Purejoy = teh sex. Anyone see a theme going on here? ;]

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'll take a wild guess and say that 'teh sex' is your theme? I should be a bloody CSI, took such intelligence to figure that puzzle out. Thanks for the late bday wish :D

I can't tell, I think they just come out in like articles etc. Like I think the King Baby one, I think something was said about it in the commentary on the dvd (I think?!) Oh I dunno. I definatly know thats how the 'Got Silk?' one was found out. I bet theres loads we don't know about, sly lil moose aren't you Billyboy. Wonder if Marg ever adlibs?

12. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Oh she does.... The only one I remember right now is one she added in Butterflied... "So you feng shui'ed your way to her bed?" What a great ep.

And definitely, with mad skills like yours, Ams, you should be a CSI. Maybe then you'll get to meet Gil and Cath!!!! Make sure to send them my love!

Purejoy makes me squeeeeeee!

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

This little Marg interview I found is interesting, because although it's Catherine's views on the GSR situation, it also reveals a bit about the GC relationship, I think. Very interesting and might explain why Catherine has never made a move on Grissom for all these years:

http://www.rtl.de/tv/tv_946687.php Just go down and click on Marg's name.

14. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

That marg interview was really interesting. It does sort of explain why Catherine has held off all these years. It's almost as if Catherine realizes that he is emotionally unavailiable and doesn't want to make a move for him because it could almost be detrimental to their friendship. Smart view, but I prefer the old adage : "You never know unless you try"

I also enjoyed how in-tune she was with not just her own character, but the others as well. She knows Grissom is emotionally tone-deaf and would naturally have a hard time dealing with the emotions in a relationship. She also knows Sara has been...shall we say...stubborn and adamant in her pursuit of Grissom over the years. She also knows that Sara's character wouldn't be likely to enjoy other people giving her advice in her own affairs, least of all from Catherine.

It was very informative and explained why Cath hasn't snatched him up...yet.

Gil: I'll take Cath on an emotional rollercoaster.
    Cath: I'll take Gil as fast as I can.

Cath: I'll take Gil's CLOTHES OFF as fast as I can.

I just had to add the last one.

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

and on the flip side, watch the Grissom/William inteview. He also talks about GSR and it's impact... Glad Catherine woudl tell Sara.."Bad Move, He's emotionally unavailable"

Thanks for sharing that Drumchik

Ok then,

Cath: I'll take available Gil
    Gil: I'll take Cath anyway, anyhow, anytime :devil: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.