The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

well, like others, I can take "one of his guys" as Nick and Greg were dating or that Nick had/has a thing for Greg, but I won't. It can easily be just that, messing with one of his guys. He (Nick) would have the same reaction if it were Warrick that got beat up. That is just how Nick is.

But I want to take it out of context and think it's because Nick loves Greg, but if that were the case, why would he say "guys"? *shrugs*

Ah... the Nick and Greg...

2. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

LOL, I was going to mention that article! And yeah, I want to take it out of context too! lol. Of course I do. This sounds like an interesting season from what some of the other articles said, what with Nick becoming more of a leader, but there was no mention of The Love, sadly. Maybe they want it to be a surprise...hey, I can hope and dream, can't I? Even if I know that's probably not true?

In the words of Dido from the song "White Flag":
    "I will go down with this ship
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be."

Yeah. That about sums it up. And as soon as I can figure out this wicked confusing avatar thing you'll all finally get to see the wonderful avatar Twins made for me! yay!!!
    EDIT: I got it to work!!! yay! My avatar is up! Thanks Twins!!!

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Can anybody display a link to the article? I want to read it lol.

One of his guys?? Maybe he meant it retrospectivly ie the team or his closeness of Greg and Warrick.

4. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

5. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

yeah george did quit smoking that why he "filled out a little" because when you quit smoking you gain weight

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL yeah thanks for that link Serenity. Hmmm did anyone notice George's smirk there, when he refers to Greg as one of "Nick's guys?"

You know he wanted to say someones's messed up Nick's guy!

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was gonna post that too! I found it kinda cool was george said about Greg's situation. Nick wants to stand all those guys up and teach them a lessen for hurting "his guy"

8. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yes Wojo, see there is our answer. George and Eric have been flirting as Nick and Greg, just that the rest of the production team have no idea lol and its a big thing between the two men and Us........ :devil: :cool: :lol: :devil:

Hay who needs the middle men?? ;)

Now all they need to do is -COUGH- set up a website - COUGH-- link it to a fansite, and COUGH have them kiss, COUGH COUGH COOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH , then we will get out love moment.

Just set up a LIve journal site lol. Run it from there, even do a video COUGH... :p :p :p

9. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Hands candygirl1uk some cough medicine!!! LOL I saw the smirk when George talked about Greg getting beat up!!! I couldnt help but go awwwwww!!!
    Well its good to know that George quit smoking!! It def. explain the weight gain. Which BTW doesnt really bother me that much. I noticed it more in his face. I still would want Eric to quit too!!! I still love him in spite of it.

Maybe George can get him to quit and then cough willdoakissingscene cough andmakeTheLovefansjumpupanddown cough

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think there must be a cold going around here, you both need some cough medicine.
    I never made that connection before, about George quitting smoking and gaining weight. I hope Eric has quit too.

11. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

Gah! I can't get a cold! DO NOT WANT!
    Anyways, nobody answered my question about the premiere,but oh well.
    Szmanda, well it isn't a common last name, so I assume that Eric has a brother. He must have been a fun older brother to have, I only have an older sister and she and I are 9 years apart so we never interacted that much growing up.

I have a question for you all, I'm trying to decide, do you think Nick or Greg is the "man" in the relationship. I think Nick is, but I'd like to hear your responses as well.

12. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

LOL I actually feel like I am getting a cold!!! :( I need the boys to take care of me!! :devil: But Eric cant smoke near me! :p

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

OMG, lot's of talking! Glad your avatar is working QOTU!

Luckily I'm not sick. Anywho, I think Nick is the man. And I HATE smokers, I shouldn't be picky, but that is one of the things I can't stand.

I'm checking out the interview now!

Thanks guys! I love you all! Love our boys!

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well maybe its my age, I just dont know where your coming from? The man in their relationship??

AS far as i gather, in gay partnerships there isnt a man or a female role that a person can conform to...

I've found this link... Wiki and gender roles

see secton 9 for a better explantation.

Only-true-love actuarly got my joke/humor.

15. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

Um, I don't think either one of them are a complete 'man' in the relationship, especially if you mean which one is a top and which is a bottom. I would like to think of them as switches, meaning they are both them 'man' in the relationship.

I can only imagine George and Eric sitting on the couch cuddled up, reading our conversations here about them. I could just see them laughing at us talking about which one is the man in the relationship, and then them having a fight over just that. Oh god! Plot bunny and I am sooo running with it.

Mwahhhahahahaha.... I have an idea for a story. *runs off to write it*

EDIT: Forum Gossip is now up at WMTDB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.