Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Elsie for some up-dates, sounds riveting, I can't wait for this one.. Grissom and Jack, awesome, their so different, but the same when it come to catching the perp. ;)

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Grissom and Catherine, Sofia and Archie - I'm excited already :D

3. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I'm not. Again, no sign of Greg. I hope there's a good reason for it.

Also, Nick stepping up as a possible supervisor...to Sara? Might be interesting, and a source of irritation between the two of them.

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

what do you mean? Nick's watching over Sara or something?... :confused:

5. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Oopsy, I said that wrong, I meant that I don't think Grissom would choose his job over Sara, so maybe he would step down so he could be with her.

About the whole kleenex thing, I wouldn't really read too much into that. I needed kleenex just to watch that 1 minute promo, I was going to keep kleenex with me even if they hadn't said that.

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It is interesting that Brass has to step between Jack and the suspect. It sounds like Jack Malone might get a little rough with the suspect. I wonder if Brass is stepping in because he is worried this could hurt the case or because he is concerned about the suspects rights being violated.

7. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

duh, it could hurt the case
    when does brass care about the suspect?
    haha, i mean that w/ the utmost love and affection

can't wait to see that episode, it's ogin to rock

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Here's another clip from Dead Doll .

Dead Doll clip

Look for 'CSI premier clip number 1' near the bottom of the page under Videos from AOL television.

Susan

9. GSRfanatic25

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

that's all i got

10. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Hmm. See, I think that Grissom would choose his job over Sara. But, we all have our own opinions... so i don't know.

And I really don't know what to think about the premier. I just can't wait. Really, all the things I've heard all so all over the place, I just need to see the darn episode already! :p

Oh, and about the Kleenex, I know i'll need them. No matter what happens i'll probably be bawling. Hahahah.

11. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Thanks for the clip! I want more!!!

I have to say that I think the water being poured on the miniature is ridiculous. If it hadn't happened to have shorted out the little clawing arm, would Grissom have actually relaxed? Come on!

12. GSRfanatic25

it does seem absurd, what was he expecting? if it's electric it's not going to work when it's wet. shouldn't say anything about sara's fate!

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, I used quite a bit of kleenex for both Grave Danger and Fannysmackin and both Nick & Greg are still alive - thank God! CSI wouldn't be the same without my boys. I'm sure watching Sara suffer will make many people cry...

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

From the "Help Guide" (located here in the LV forum) under the Posting Discussions:
    Also adding substance to your responses, more then one line or one word, or alot of smilies, over drama of words or letter, its good to give opinions, otherwise it might be considered spamming substance in a thread keeps a good conversation flow.

15. GSRfanatic25

okay, i'm sorry.
    i just got really excited. i don't know why. except, i guess, that it was a different promo. i guess what i can do is reiterate, what does he think he's going to learn/gain by pouring water on the miniature.

and was sara gasping for breath or crying? it sounded like a sob at one point...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.