Episode #601: 'Dangerous Son' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Sep 15, 2007.

1. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:rolleyes:
    I also believe the subpoena was related to H's father's death. He mentioned at one point it was something from 20 years ago, so way before the son would have been an issue.
    :) :)

2. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Well, Season five saw my wrath, but I'm holding out judgement until the first ep airs. I just hope that this season will be fresher, and well...better:rolleyes:

Being the consumate fan though, I can't wait until next Monday- I have to admit, the whole Horatio has a son story line has me intrigued. I just want, as everyone else does, the story to be told from a better perspective, and not cliche'd. Now, as to if

The jury is still out, although, last season had quite a few eps that proved that point. Despite all it's downfalls *coughcontinuitycough* Miami remains one of my favorite shows. According to the promos , I should expect something different!

A week and counting ;)

3. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

I don't know if I care that Horatio has a long-lost son. This is slightly reminesent of the whole Madison storyline... BTW, where have they gone? Are they suddenly going to pop up somewhere and take in H's son so he take care of yet another family member?

Next thing ya know, Horatio is shacking them all up in Miami Mansion somewhere on his Lt.'s salary and comes home everyday... 'Honey, I'm home!'

Megan <3

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I find it ironic that season 6 season premiere is Dangerous Son, and the season 3 season premiere was Lost Son...

What's the next title for the season 9 season premiere Crazy Son... Missing Son... hmmmm ;)

I don't know what to think of this episode, its the only episode that I read the full spoilers for. After last season's finale, they really need to redeem themselves. *sigh*

5. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I kinda have a feeling the writers had one thing in mind, and the CBS promotions department sent it back saying they wanted a catchier title to hype the season with, hence you have the new title that blends in with the trailer.

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey! :( Speed is the Lost Son it was a figure of speech for that ep...whereas this one it literal. it makes me sad to think of Speed. but i still get your point.

7. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

From seing the trailer it seems that ryan wolfe is going to be the rebel in the group in this season. I hope they don't kick him off, he is an awesome character. and whats up with tripp wearing the police outfit again ? i don't know if anyone saw that

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

The title 'Lost Son' had a double meaning - referring to both Speed and the little boy who was kidnapped, so in a sense, it was also literal. :)

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Tripp is wearing a uniform, because he was promoted. It should be interesting to see how this affects his role. I hope we still see him every episode.

10. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Hmm...always wondered if Horatio actually had a kid out there somewhere. Unfortunately, they're not even half way through Season Five here, so I'll be waiting a while. Unless I read the spoilers. Which kind of spoils it (no pun intended) but I don't like surprises.

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

See I thought 'Lost Son' was a clever title since it had a double meaning but was also literal. This one...*sigh* I don't know, it just doesn't deliver the same 'oomph' that the earlier titles did. (Again, I'm going on about the titles. :lol:)

I just hope the episode is better.

12. tranceraver69

6 days till the season premier . I can't wait. One thing thou that i would love to see more is H be in the lab like in season 1 & 2

13. tranceraver69

i have another post.lol its amazing how all u guys and girl have those pictures under your name of csi. i would like to have a picture like that. can some one point me in the right direction to get a picture like that to identify myself

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hi tranceraver69. Unfortunately, it is required that you have 100 posts under your belt to have an avatar under your name. But believe me, it doesn't take long so don't feel you need to rush. ;) When the time comes and you'd like an avatar, feel free to visit the good folks down in the Fan Art forum and they'll be happy to help you with both finding a picture and placing it in your profile. Or, you can PM myself or Lucy and even the Moderators in Fan Art if you need any assistance. :)

Also just a reminder that you have up to 24 hours to use the 'Edit' function beside the 'Reply' button if you wish to add more to your post, as opposed to double posting. Thanks!

15. tranceraver69

thank you. Everyone in this forum has been awesome and Resourceful