Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

I think it will be an interesting episode. I kind of don't want them to work every case together 9 (ducks everthing being thrown at me) because then they may get tired of each other to quickly. I think may be they work most cases together, but they need to have time away from each other so they know how much they love being together.

No problem hon. I think they just didn't know the abbreviation.

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Aaaw *melts* that's just so sweet :)...especially when he starts singing in Italian.... :)

question:
    Who is the DIY'er in the house, Danny or Lindsay?

Love the question JenP. And maybe it's just me, but I don't think Danny is very handy :rolleyes:...He may be pretty skilled in *ahem* "playing pool" :devil:, but with DIY-ing he strikes me as the type to drill a hole through the wall instead off in the wall :eek: and he'll manage to put a whole block in the dark when he tries to change a light bulb :lol:...but the latter could be on purpose though...what is there to do when the lights are out... :devil:

Yes! I love that idea! Lindsay is such a bad girl...trying to make Danny jealous to get him even more passionate about her than he already is :D....But I think she has to be careful...two can play that game :cool: and I don't think Danny will pass on a chance to make her jealous too... :)

catey[/b]]That sounds interesting...I love puzzles and I hope it's something like they did with the t-shirts in season 3....And Danny working another wedding case with Mac is the writer's perfect opportunity to refer to that "Till Death Do We Part" scene...

catey I hope you're feeling better and Cam and smiliee welcome back! :)

ETA
    I've updated my story On Wings of Love - Ch.2 Underneath the Waves

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Cammie, I'm so glad you're back at Talk! Yay! Also, and as I wasn't around by the time you were here first, nice to meet you smiliee *waves* Glad you are back. Catey, I hope you feel better soon hon and thanks for the spoiler information...

I think it's cool that they don't work together all the time, as much as I wanted to see them together on screen eyeing each other all the time. Hopefulyl we'll have that as well. But it's realistic that not all the cases are team cases, and that sounds like what it's going to be a cool episode. Puzzles are great :)

So I read stuffy's "Music of my Heart" and as long as it is sad and emotional, it's so totally worth it. I seriously loved it so much :) Great work. dutch I want to read yours as well, and Soph's one, and intend to do so as soon as possible.

As about who's the DIY (didn't know it either), I think that they both are. As much as I like to picture clumsy Danny just because it's so adorable, and Lindsay would tease him to no end, I think he can do some stuff. But
    :lol: Yeah, that's always a good way of doing things ;) :devil: Not that they need it but yeah :lol:

Now my Italian cousin asked what we thought was D/L favorite song. I think as a duo they might like "Everything" by Michael Bublé. I mean, I have no way to know, but I think they like how it fits them :rolleyes: I was also thinking that Lindsay might like 'The Wreckers' ;)

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo slips half awake into the thread, coffee cup in hand...warm gooey cinnamon rolls on a plate for everyone!* Hello my shippy dears! I have decided that lazy Saturday mornings are my favorite...! I'm pretty sure that D/L love them too...plenty of time for the snuggling and cuddling that Danny never *coughyeahrightbustercough!* does! ;)

Awwww! :lol: Mmmmm, I gotta say I agree with Dutch on this one, I love Danny (he's my boy! ;) ) and he is a brilliant CSI, but I don't know that he's a very good "fix it/handyman"! :lol: Anything that requires more than an electric power tool might be not such a good idea! :lol: Not that it in any way diminishes his manliness, cuz we all know it doesn't ;)

Ohhh that's a good question...hmmmm...I LOVE the song "Far Away" that is definitely a song that fits them perfectly! Let's see...are we thinking their favorite song as a couple? Okay I'll just say the songs that pop into my head how about that...cuz we all know I have WAY too many songs in my head to ever pick just one! :lol: I say as a couple it's "Beautiful Mess" by Diamond Rio, that song will forever BE D/L to me...it's perfect! And for Danny maybe "Everything Little Thing She Does Is Magic" :lol: And for Lindsay, hmmmm, "Forever and For Always" ;)

*Mo looks totally embarrassed and sheepish...* Yeeeeaaahhhh...um, Oops?! Heehee, sorry Liffy maybe it was an unconscious slip on my part to make you spoiled, instead of spoiler free! ;) Nah just kidding, I wouldn't do that to you...promise! ;)

Awww thanks for the update there Catey dear...and I hope you feel better Hon! Want me to send Danny over to wipe you down with a cool clothe? ;) He's good at making people feel better! :devil:

Liffer[/b] ;)]Okay so D/L doesn't work the wedding together...hmmmm, well since I think everyone will know about D/L by that time then I can totally see us getting jokes about D/L and having a "lab wedding" in the near future...and this time when Danny denies it, Mac will just laugh and give him that "Remember what happened last time you denied it?" look! :lol: That'd be awesome!

SMI!!!! *Mo tackles her long lost bud!* Of course we remember you! Hi honey! So glad to see you back, yay!! :D

Lol, yeah...I'm pretty sure we're all quite aware of how many days are left before our premiere! :lol: We're a bit obsessed in here! ;) To that end, let's see...we have 11 days, 11 hours, and 11 minutes okay that's weird... :lol:

Lol, yeah I totally think Linds would be teasing him about not being a great fix it guy...I could see him trying to fix the sink when it gets clogged or sommething, and getting pissed and all wet and then Linds walks in and starts laughing, which makes him madder and then she slips under the sink and fixes it in two seconds, which Danny finds totally sexy and so soaking wet, he starts to make out with her, resulting in them doing it right there under the sink! :devil: Wow...hello gutter! Yummy! :lol:

Alright time for me to get going with my lazy self! :lol: Coffee's drunk and that means it's laundry time...oh yay! Heehee, oh well...still lovin' my Saturday morning! ;) Have a great day/weekend my buds and I'll catch y'all later!

*Mo grins, waves and shimmers away in her fluffy bubble!*

Psssttt...Aud wub, where are ya? ;) Did you see the postcard I sent you for PV?! ;)

5. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*Stuffy skips into the thread, holding a big platter of freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies* I just made these for our dinner tonight, so dig in and indulge yourself in my yummy *coughandfamouscough* cookies [/self-promotion] :D Let's just pretend that I made them with M&Ms ;)

Individually, I think Danny would enjoy "Far Away" because, to me, it describes his feelings when Lindsay was in Montana. He missed her (even though we got no mention of her from SBB to SOOH) and would do anything to see her.

For Lindsay, I'm going with "As If" by Sarah Evans and "Cowboy Take Me Away" by The Dixie Chicks. These two songs are upbeat and sung by country artists, and they remind me of Danny, so I think Linds would enjoy them 'cause they would remind her of her cowboy :)

Awwww *is blushing* thank you hun. Much appreciated *huggles*. It is a sad one indeed. I choked up a bit whilst writing it. *eyes Liffy suspiciously* No smart comments now, y'hear? Or I'll whack you again ;)

ETA: Remembered two other songs that they would probably like: "Music of my Heart" for Lindsay (NSYNC and Gloria Estefan) and "Hanging by a Moment" for Danny (Lifehouse) :)

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhhhhh cookies! *Mo giggles and takes a nice gooey yummy cookie!* Thanks Stuffy darling, that's so nice of you! :D

And I like your song choices hon...especially for Linds "Cowboy Take Me Away" can definitely be her theme song! :lol:

I want to read your fanfic hon, but to read sad things I have to be in the mood to cry...and at the moment I'm not sure I want to cry...when I need a cry I will most definitely be reading it, cuz I am positive it rocks! ;)

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I think I'm getting a cold. *Sniffles*

11 more days! The summer dragged by and I have been waiting for the premiere since season 3 ended!

What do ya think is Danny and Lindsay’s favourite song?

I have to say "When you say nothing at all" by Allisn Krauss. It is a wonderful song.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww Vexxy honey...poor baby...here have some yummy chicken soup and hot tea, hand delivered by Danny boy! ;) He's good like that! :D

Lol, yeah the summer dragged by and it's still kinda dragging...I swear these last two weeks or so have taken as long to go by as the whole rest of the summer!

Ohhh, I LOVE that song Vex! It's so amazingly tender and loving...love it! :D

9. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Hello buddies!
    How ya doing today? I’m a bit sad because school is starting tomorrow. :(

Mmh…I agree with you, I think that they’d like Far Away, but I think that they’d also like Where You Are by Rascal Flatts. It’s so sweet!
    Btw, welcome back hon!!! :)

I’m sure that Lindsay is the DIY’er in the house, probably because she’s a country girl and she’s accustomed to these kind of works. :rolleyes: I remember the episode where Lindsay said to Sid that the victim had corns on her hands because she braided leather and he asked how she know it. She replied that it was one of the reason why Danny called her Montana. For this I think that she’s the DIY’er in the house. :D
    About Danny….uhm…I think that he can’t mount even a bedside table. :lol:

Stuffy, I’ve read Music of my Heart too. It’s soo sweet!!! I love it, it’s awesome. :)

Welcome back Smiliee, even if I’ve seen you only once here, when I started posting here, I remember you. :)

And PSG, I’m glad to see ya, I hope you’ll pop more often :)

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I can not wait till these new epy's start. I PROMISE I'll be in here everyday posting once we start to get something new. I have just about as much attention span when there's nothing going on as a goldfish. Sorry to say that, but it's so true. But hey 11 days. Then I'll be back in action... kind of like Danny and Lindsay.

:devil:

11. vexus

vexus Pathologist

He brought me the soup last night and was only wearing a towel around his waist. I should be sick more often!

I've always loved that song. There we so many moments where both Danny and Lindsay's presence almost over took their emotions. :)

12. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

all the D/L shipper love being thrown my way! you gals and guy are the best. thanks for the return greetings. *blows kisses to each shipper*

sweetheart miss dani, i love how you took me up on the song! :) my bestest coworker (pal in and out of the workplace) keeps singing it out loud or has it on her computer. danny can sure make lindsay's nose crinkle! ;)

vex, is nurse danny helping? maybe you need to go to the newly built D/L hospital in Gutterville. :p

can you believe it? a little over a week left before we see the lovely couple again! i can say 'couple' now and it's REAL! *giggles like a little girl*

how are danny and lindsay doing? all's quiet in Gutterville? we should host "A Week Away" party.

danny and lindsay's favorite season
    it doesnt matter what time of year, as long as they are together. if i must pick, winter for both of them because they can cozy up together by the fireplace, have snowball fights, and drink soup. summer comes in second for the fun in the sun (sandcastles! :) ).

Far Away is stuffy's choice, no doubt. ;)
    Cuzzy, youve been writing novels here lately. do you need that map of Gutterville to update? :D
    hi cammie!. we missed ya!

*takes some of the yummy dessert from stuffy and walks with her to hand some to dutch with a cup of hot chocolate or steamed milk as we all sit watching the missed rerun of SOoH*

ETA: belle de chelle sends her DaLicious love. :) and miss dani says hi to all her M&M pals here. :D

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo slips and slides into the thread...wearing big red rubber boots and a yellow rain coat and loving the first real rain of the Fall!* Rainy Sunday evenings, is there anything better? Hello my shippy buddies, how are you all this fine cozy evening! I have always loved rainy evenings...but I gotta say I have a whole new appreciation for them now...(D/L making love in the rain! :devil: Dutch forever thank you for putting that image in my head! ;) Heehee! :D )

Oh dear lord, I spend way too much time in the Gutter! :lol: Lol, Abby I read this and it sent me falling flat on my face in the Gutter...all I could picture was Danny "mounting" :devil: and that of course made me think, "Hey now, Danny can mount fine! The pool table's evidence of that...!" :devil: Heehee! And just ask Linds, she'll tell ya! ;)

Mmmmm, alright chica I'm holding you to that ya know! In fact...*Mo grabs her niece's ankles and holds on for dear life!* :lol: I hear ya on it being easier to comment when things are new...but then again, we know me, I can wax poetical about D/L for plenty long with or without anything new happening! Lol...you say obsessed, I say....yeah obsessed too! :lol:

Lol, yeah, no kidding, being sick isn't fun, but when Danny's around it does have it's upsides! ;) The boy is very good at making one feel better! ;) Look at how he made Linds feel better...the boy flew all the way across the freakin' country just to make her smile! Now that's a good man! :D *Sigh!*

Lol, I know isn't that the coolest thing ever! That just makes me grin and giggle all the time...seriously I break out in random bouts of squeeing! :lol: I am so glad that we know they are officially "Official" now! They are a couple, they are in love, and we have the PTB's stamp of approval on that one! Score!!

Oh and you'll all love this, my brother and sister-in-law went on a quick trip to the East coast this last week and got to spend a day in NYC and my first thought when I heard they might go to the city was I should ask them to see if they could get me a CSI:NY t-shirt...and take pictures of the Police Department building...I didn't ask because I knew they would look at me like I was insane and obsessed... :rolleyes: But they did visit the huge M&M's world in Times Square and I got so excited and they didn't really get that either! :lol: Oh well, it was way cool and I wasn't even there! :D

Okay I'm off to get some sleep...I'm a bit worn out after a long day! Have a fabulous night my shippy dears and I'll catch ya later! ;)

*Mo grins and wrapping herselp up in a fluffy blanket, shimmers softly away in her fluffy bubble!*

14. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Good afternoon my shipper buddies!!! boy have i missed you!!!!
    **Chel-bell Runs in with a big platter full of cookies, muffins and M&Ms just for everyone to devour!!**

wow people!! there has been so much for me to catch up on!! im sorry i have been AWOL for the last week n a bit, i went to cornwall with some friends for a week. I asked buddy Angffy to let ya know when she came in but she was busy with work ;) bless her! *hugz* lol right!! now let me get down to answering these Q's!! :D

Mer!!
    hello huni!!!! how you doin? its so good to have you back in D/L Gutterville!! hehe just intime for the premiere too!! :D (broom closet is still fine ;) )

Mo!!

i think Danny would make a big thing of playin up and refusing to go at first... and then the would come to some kinda arrangement... if he goes there with her.. then she would have to do something with him in return :devil: hehe i think the best bit would be if there was a little lake there, and they went on one of those pedalo boats hehe they could just pedal them selves off into the distant as far as they could go, and relax in the sunshine, and have a few kisses ;) :devil:

JenP

hmm... i think, of course they would have to tell mac (as for all the work ethics n such, like someone else mentioned!) and i think that stella, or maybe even sid(!) would be able to tell from Lindsay's expressions when Danny is mentioned or when he is there with her lol plus of course now she is happier!! :D Think Sid would definately pick up on that.. and even utter the 'Crush' word ;) hehe

Dani

i think that Danny probably likes to sing along to the radio or a favourite CD of his when he is cooking breakfast-in-bed for Lindsay.. unknown to him, she gets up and stands in the door way with her arms crossed, smiling at him as he shakes his boxer clad 'tush' hehe

Mo(again :lol: )

i think Danny's fave season is summer... we all know how much he loves wearing those tight shirts!! ;)
    Buddy Angffy also mentioned what i was gonna say....
    that is soo true!!! you can just imagine Danny and Lindsay sitting in Danny's apartment, and watching the snow fall outside... so cute!! :D

Stuffy-bud!!

That was One h£|7 of a tear jerking story hun!! i loved reading it... as soon as i started reading it, my eyes filled up!! *hugz*

Cammie
    Reches up and grabs a piece of the gorgeous lemon Cake cammie has given us!
    wow huni!! its really nice!! :D woo!!! has anyone taken some to Danny and Lindsay?! im sure they need to keep their strength up ;) :devil:

Novel writer Liff said..
    hehe every post you write gets bigger hun!!! :lol: no one can ever say u dont have alot to say!!! ;) **hugz**

Angffy

welcome back hun!!! feels great to be back don't it!! hehe :D i missed ya while i was away!! :D

Catey
    Hope you feel better soon huni!!! you are the number 1 spoiler queen of all time!! you rock hun!!! :D

right, i think im done lol Where's Delia Been?? i havent seen her here for a while?! :(
    xx

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Good evening all! :) *eats some of the lovely stuff everyone's offering* Wow we really need some new episodes...We have been great this summer, trying to relate everything back to D/L :D ;) but lately I find it harder and harder to do so...that's why I love all the questions... :)

I believe I haven't answered the favorite song one yet. I think for a favorite of them both I'd like to think of a duet and there was just one that popped in my head...I think it's just perfect for them "Let's make love" by Faith Hill & Tim McGraw. :)

:lol: :lol:I just had to laugh so hard at this...poor Danny for being so not a handy man :p, and then Lindsay fixing the sink...LOL...and then making out under :eek: :devil: the sink...Why do I more and more get the suspicious feeling that Danny is pretending to be a little more clumsy than he actually is ;)...*joins Mo in the gutter*

Great to see everyone slowly returning here...only 9 :D days left before we get some new scenes to discuss...yeah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.