Grade CSI: NY Season Three!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 21, 2007.

1. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

A+ . I really enjoyed this season. The finale rocks plus we get to know the characters more...ehhe...

2. MyIronLung

MyIronLung Dead on Arrival

I went with C+. I found a lot of the cases really dull and at times could barely be bothered watching.

There were highlights, but I didn't enjoy the Stella story arc, which dragged on far too long. Even when Sid finally had a big moment it turned out to be all about Stella. I also didn't like Lindsay's storyline about her friends being murdered, it was pretty boring. Also, I find Peyton to be the most annoying character on the show by a long way. I think it's mostly her accent, why do all the English people on CSI: NY have to talk like that. I've lived in Britain all my life and no one I know speaks that way.

The Shane storyline was really great though, I'd have liked that to go on longer, maybe like the miniature killer or something. There was some very good writing in those episodes.

Although the finale was a very good episode, I didn't like the Danny/Lindsay bits, and their story the whole way through the series kind of got on my nerves.

That said, I have high hopes for next season. All the CSI shows have had poor seasons at some point and I'm hoping this will be NY's.

3. kimmekimmekimme

kimmekimmekimme Victim

generally i liked it.. i mean i loved it especially the finale. (except the danny/lindsay..) finally mac had the guts to show her love to payton publicly... hehehe

4. ejacksonian

ejacksonian Hit and Run

I'd give a B+. It didn't get an A or A- because Lindsay. That dropped it from A to A-. However, the poor execution of the D/L pairing made it go from a A- to a B+.

Otherwise, a pretty solid season, though some episodes were quite unncessary.

5. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

I didn't watch a lot of it...I became more interested towards the end of it but I really really enjoyed what I watch so I give it an A.
    The last episode was, in my opinion, awesome!!! :D

With each epiosde (actually, with each few seconds of different episodes) I watch I become more into it...I just wish I had more time to really watch it...