Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kylie

Kylie Witness

Thanks for that link. =)

She has such beautiful eyes. I'm not a fan of the shorter hair, to be honest, but she still manages to look beautiful with it, if that makes sense.

She can sure as hell bite me if she's going all Vampire on us. :devil:

2. s0ph1a

s0ph1a Hit and Run

Thanks for the info Drumchik. Louise as a vampire is interesting :D

I like the short hair, it seems to bring out her eyes. But yeah, like someone said she looks hot no matter how her hair's done.

Seriously, I did! *hides bottles behind back*

Edit: Googled it, and found this:

Light-hearted sitcom starring Louise Lombard as Eloise, a trainee vampire being tutored in the art of bloodsucking by an eccentric Transylvanian aunt (Joanna Kanska). William Ivory played Eloise’s mystified mortal boyfriend. The series was written by Joe Turner.

3. mati

mati Rookie

wow great pics and I like her in every way!!!! And I agree with you, Kylie :D
    And now I'm going to see the next ep with L *jumping up and down* I'm hyperventilating from joy!!! Does it show ;)??? Have a nice evening, guys

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^^ Louise as a vampire? That is some character! :lol:

I like this photo of Louise:

[​IMG]

5. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

Sweet where did you find that one?

6. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Oh, she can bite me any time. ;)

Love the picture, too. Almost looks like a private picture, so normal. :)

Gimme!

7. mati

mati Rookie

Nice pic and yeah, it seems to me too that it was taken in a more private setting ! thanks and right now I'm watching Diggity, with L . :D

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hehe mati, Diggity is great. I think one of the cutest things in that is Louise's pigtails. *giggle*

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Take this for what you will, but Louise's name is not in the regulars or the guest stars list for episode 2 of Season 8.

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

True, however she has been mentioned in episodes 4 and 6 and I think 3 as well.

We also know she will certainly be in the first episode.

11. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Well, we did hear that she's back to being a recurring character, so if she doesn't appear in episode 2, it would make perfect sense for her not to be listed.

As Drumchik said, she does appear in other episodes. I choose to focus on those. ;)

I rewatched ABRT I (with audio commentary) yesterday and I still think it's one of the best Sofia episodes (both parts). She just does such an awesome job with those emotions.

12. Kylie

Kylie Witness

ABRTI, 1 & 2 are firmly my favourite episodes, out of the whole series. All because of how excellent Louise is throughout. That woman is just so incredibly talented.

13. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Yes, she really is. See, all of us aren't shallow and adore her only because she's incredibly hot, we also appreciate her acting abilities muchly. ;)

14. Kylie

Kylie Witness

Oh yeah - the good looks help, of course, but she's still incredibly talented.

I just hope for one, one more big Sofia episode. That's not too much to ask, is it? I want to find out more about her past. About her relationship with her parents (but mostly her mother) and just more about her.

15. mati

mati Rookie

Yeah, you're right, very nice, sweet movie and L too!!!

ABRTI is also one of my favourites, like Wervolves, but on the other side they all are if L is in them. And I do hope that we'll see and learn more about Sofia. The moment they had 2 plots developing in one episode and all the team could be on screen, the writers had good or awesome stories for us . So let's hope to see so much more a kick a** Sofia :D with her toothpick, her ponytail, her John Wayne walk and her big compassionate heart.
    :)
    And it is only my impression that the moment you're also in the credits the screening time seems to decrease :confused:
    ? I almost saw more Sofia before L became a credited cast member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.