CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

i think that's because they don't want to give anything away immediatley..like Sofia wasn't credited in Burned when she came back. so don't sweat it i'm sure he'll be credited in the end credits...Sofia was.

oh and did any of you catch the Emmy's? well if not i'm happy to announce that CSI: Miami won the stunt coordination Emmy against the competitors :D

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Rory isn't in the ep "Inside Out." He is in the ep "Bang Bang Your Debt" and it has already been established that "Inside Out" is going to air as the second ep and not the 4th. So Rory wouldn't be credited in the 2nd ep.

Plus it has been plastered all over the place that he is comging back to the show for an ep so why would they hide his credits for the ep?

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

who knows....everyone knew Yelina was coming back too and they still tried to hide it.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

OMG.....I've read it somewhere they won an EMMY....WOW :D...that's great...Stunt coordination and Oustanding Sound Editing Emmy :eek:.....wow :D
    I don't think they're hiding Rory's presence.....it was just a confusion they created among episode2 and episode4 :eek:.
    I'm pissed too....
    :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :eek: :confused:

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh wait i know what they did!!!! remember how they always do it!? the always always do it like this

1,4,2,3,5,6 and so on....that's how the eps go on all my dvd's. they always put the 4th ep second..i don't know why. so Rory IS in the second ep it's just they are airing the second ep third.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

WHAT??? I am sooo confused...my poor head is just aching. F*** it, the premier is 2 weeks away, I think i'll just wait for the real deal, besides I need to save all my tylenol for when they actually start rolling into the season, thats probably when it will really be needed!

Not that this matters much but in the TV Guide under Monday's returning favorites theres a small section for Miami & at the end it says: "In Episode 2, the late, great Speedle (Rory Cochrane) returns to help Delko solve a murder".

7. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Need4Speed~ I know what you mean and it ticks me off that they meess with the order of episodes on DVD They did that with CSI LV season one dvd too!!! Ugh!

The closer it gets to the premiere the more excited I'm getting!!! So much so I hyper with any caffine!!!! LOL

Question for you all~ What are you all more excited about??? The storyline with H finding out he has a son? or Speed's return? or seeing how the "triangle" of Delko, Calliegh and Jake will play out this season? If its none of the above then go ahead and say something else.

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I am least excited about the Horatio story and I don't know why. :confused: I am curious about how they are going to explain the dead Speed's presence, but I feel cheated because it won't last for long. I am most excited about the love triangle even though I am not a Eric/Calleigh or a Jake/Calleigh shipper. Love triangles are always good drama. I could actually picture her leaving both of them for a third person. Maybe that third person could be Tripp. :devil: Let's hope Tripp streak of bad luck ends this season. Calleigh could be his good luck charm.

9. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I'm excited about H's story too. I think b/c its out there. If I'm interpreting the promo for the premiere, H has NO clue about the poss. of having a child! I'm excited about the other options I mention but in all honesty its Speed's return I'm most excited about. It will be sad since from what is know he's not coming back permantely. Therefore, fans will be happy only to loose him again. I normally say the triangle between Delk, Calleigh and Jake but I know it will resolve itself!!! I have a preference b/c I ship one side BIG time but I'm leaving it at that! lol

10. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Hey all thank you for all your efforts spoilerwise :D

Can anyone tell me is Speed returning as speed (ie flashback) or is he going to be a random character :confused:?

I'm really excited about the new season too :D though being in the UK means I'll have to enjoy it by proxy as it'll be ages here before we get season 6 :( and season 4's not out on dvd till Oct :mad: ... I have to say am most interested in hearing about anything to do with Calleigh :cool:

11. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Well from the spoilers that people posted Speed is supposed to be a hallucination for Eric.
    There's more info a couple of pages back.

12. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Hey thanks that_girl1, I thought it would be a little confusing :confused: if he returned as someone else even if it was for just one episode :D ...I always like flashbacks though, but hey having a hallucinatRory speed is better than no speed at all :lol:

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Rory Cochrane is coming back in a short scene, but it isn't a flashback. He is suppose to have an actual conversation with Eric. I'm guessing he is coming back as the dead Speed's spirit or as Eric's hallucination. He is coming back as Speed. This scene is suppose to take place in the second episode.

Calleigh is going to be in a love triangle involving Eric and Jake. She is suppose to be angry at Eric for some reason. One scene from the preseason commercial seems to imply that Jake and Calleigh go to Antiqua.

14. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

I was reading - okay, so it wasn't me, it was mother reading it to me - that it's not going to be flashbacks. It was the Globe Magazine... I don't know if I can post full articles or not, but I'm going to. Moderators can let me know if I did a baddie.

That's it. That's all it says. Very, very cryptic, but still, not flashbacks... Very good.

Megan <3

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Speed's episode is no longer the second episode. "Inside Out", which was the fourth episode, was moved to the second episode, and "Bang Bang Your Debt", was moved to the fourth episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.