George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

2. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Evening all :)

Congratulations on the win blackflag, hope you're enjoying Nick. :D

Photobucket appears to truly loathe me and it's taken me over 40 minutes to pull 4 pics. :mad:

Here goes:

Pic 1 heh heh :devil:
    Pic 2 naming that chemical compound
    Pic 3 one of my favourite episodes with a very popular screen cap - Greg giving the lil stoker a run for his money lol
    Pic 4 lucky Greg :p

I'm afraid I don't have the patience at the moment to tackle mein image host so I'll see how it goes later today.

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

4. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Jacquie I'd love to tell you what Bush talked about Thursday night, but in true American fashion I fast forwarded through him to get to CSI. The syndrome made me do it.

I found more pics with lab rats!
    Nick and Bobby
    Nick and Archie
    Nick and Hodges Are you looking at my waist?
    Nick walking away from Wendy Blackflag you're probably going to have more pics from this scene than you thought possible. And I'm doing everything i can to help that along :D

5. Jacquie

bookgirl what season is your pic with Nick and Bobby from :) I'm glad you know what is truly important in your day to day life :D I guess we have to be thankful here because our Prime Minister very rarely interrupts TV. Now with that being said with my luck Harper will be on on the 27th.

Happy Birthday Destiny and as promised here is your present I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Here are the rest of my theme pics

No Hodges I'm not setting you up with a ward girl
    Wendy taking on for the team If it's a dup enjoy the scenery :D
    with Greg
    both of them are oh so young
    come on Greg give me my ward girls phone list

6. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Morning Ladies :)

I'm beginning to wonder if it's my pc that's on it's last legs rather than just my photobucket playing up. Hope it lasts until December because I can't replace it before then. Grr.

So - only one more pic for the theme *voila* hope it's not a duplicate considering the time it took to post lol. :D

On a much better note, I got my copy of the first half of Season 7 on DVD today. :D I'd normally wait until the region 1 copy is released and order it from the US but I got impatient - which is stupid because DVDs here cost nearly twice as much as US releases, and the second part isn't released until Jan 08 :rolleyes:.

Don't care :p - my treat as I have 2 weeks off starting from tomorrow. *gets the ticker tape out* :D

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Umm Thank you that was :lol: a lovely thought. :)

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Jacquie, that Nick and Bobby pic from bookgirl is from season 4 Coming of Rage. :D Just watched it last night on SPIKE.

I can't tell you what Bush said either. I found out it was only supposed to last half hour so I watched HGTV for about 20 minutes and then sat on CBS with the tv muted until CSI came on. :lol:

Might not be able to paint the ceiling today. The rain needs to clear up first. I've got the ceiling light unhooked and there's only one small window for light! Darn I was looking forward to watching Nicky paint. :devil:

Susan

I'll pic a winner this afternoon. So you have 3 or 4 more hours to get pics in. :D

9. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Howdy Ward sorry but i´m a bit sick from my vaccination, so i will come back tomorrow, but without to sai

[​IMG] to you Destiny i can´t go :) have a great day and all my best wishes. [​IMG]

10. blackflag

I've spent a nice quiet day with Nicky since the sun just started to shine about an hour ago. :D Guess I can't complain too much, the grass and plants really needed the rain.

Winner Time.

Your runners up:
    Yoshi - I much prefer Greg as a lab rat than a CSI.
    Jacquie - It must be nice having one of the good guys named after you!
    Babs - Generally I think Hodges is annoying, but I do like the way Nick doesn't usually let him get away with it.
    Babs again - I think this ep would have gotten me worried if I wasn't already technically sleeping in the attic.
    Yoshi again - Can I help it if in my mind I sort of just erases Travis and Catherine in this whole scene!

Your winner is:
    bookgirl - Like I said above, just watched this last night. I think Nicks little case is the episode. I don't like the one that Grissom, Warrick, and Sara are on. I think this is the most time that Nick and Bobby are on screen together in the whole 7 seasons. :lol: Have fun with Nicky. He's well rested. :D

Susan

11. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Thanks Blackflag! :D For both for the win and the assist on identifying the episode the Bobby pic was from. I really had no idea, as I snagged it from an earlier post in this thread.

Ok for the new theme I want "artsy" pictures of Nick/George/any other character. It can be unique angles, coloring, anything that makes the picture unique.

Does that make sense? :)

The usual 12 in 24.

12. blackflag

13. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

14. Jacquie

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you Stoky that was cute liked the sparkles in it. It was a great day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.