Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSILevel1, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Sofia Curtis

Okay guys if you want to advertise a website having to do with CSI at all, please there is a forum for it here, i know you just wanted to let people know but still.

Sofia/LL going from Love to be hated to loved to be loved, to loved to be getting paid either way. ;)

2. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Possible Spoiler.....

New pic from A Bullet 2....

This pic is really pulling at my heart strings. The big watery eyes, the grasping to understand, the intense feeling that your life is falling apart and you have no control to stop it. Ugh. Last week it was Brass having a meltdown, this week it looks like Sofia's turn.

[​IMG]

3. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Great photos, Tazz... particularly that last one. *sniff* My heart went out to Sofia & Brass in part I, and it's going to be tenfold in part II, I can just feel it!

Welcome to all the new folks stopping by to say hi & post their thoughts!! We're happy to have you!

I just think the writers will blindside us in part II with something that none of us saw coming, and all will be okay for Sofia and Brass, but not until each of them, particularly Sofia, will be put through the ringer. Bring on part II, 2 more days!!

4. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Wow, if I didn't like Sofia before I like her now after I dropped by YTDAW - I've been looking through some threads there and they just cut LL/Sofia up so much it's just mean and hateful. I understand it's a GSR site but some of the stuff that's said there is way over the top.

Now, I'll admit that I didn't really have a like or dislike for Sofia but now I really like her - I always like to root for the underdog. She seems to get a bad rap simply b/c she 'might' affect a certain ship :rolleyes:

I think she kicked ass in "A Bullet..." - she was so emotional and really believable and right on the mark.

*sorry for the rant Destiny but I was really upset and agitated after going there - I won't do it again, I just needed to vent but it is kinda on topic since I was talking about LL ;)*

5. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I am really starting to like Sofia. Her and Grissom make a cute couple.

And LL acting last week was amazing. She didnt over do it...it was great!

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

That was fine you didn't exactly say anything wrong or inapporperiate actually you gave food for thought. ;)

7. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Phew, good.

*looks over at Stern Nick and starts breathing again ;)*

Food for thought hu, cool :)

I agree Alyssa - she was right on the money last week and she looked so distraught and torn up. I actually wanted to give her a hug, and Ive never wanted to hug anyone else but Nicky :)

Here's an article I found, I don't know if it's been posted yet - if so, sorry :)

TV Guide Insider - Louise Lombard - talks a bit about "A Bullet...Part 1" but not too much.

8. dgemba

dgemba Witness

Didn't even notice that she was preggers. I don't really care for her 'tude.....she has all the charisma of an avocado.

9. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

lol yeah allstar12 i know how you feel as i drop by ytdaw quite often to find spoilers :D ..but oh well theres always negative remarks about sofia in gsr shippers eyes :lol:

and tazzer lol i saw tt video too and my heart broke along with sofia's while watching it..cant wait for part 2 to come out :p

10. kimberiea

kimberiea Lab Technician

Wow~~~So cool~~~

I love Sofia~~~!!!!

OMG~~~~She is very coool and nice.

I love 6x07~~~

11. Guest

Guest Guest

its def my fav character of CSI VEGAS... not only she is hot, she says and does whatever she wants or feels... i think she is going to do wonders to the show..

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

ITA!! :D

Like last week, Part 2 had my full attention.

Brass and Curtis were amazing. [​IMG]
    I felt so bad for her and just wanted to hug her. :(

In the end, I was sooo relieved the bullet didn't come from her gun. :)
    And the look on Sophia's face when her badge and gun were returned. :D Whew!

Go Sophia!!!! [​IMG]

----------------------
    [​IMG]

13. melia

melia Rookie

I wanted to cry for her tonight. She did an exceptional job on this episode.

14. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Poor Sofia, she was not handling her first shooting very well with all that guilt eating away at her. I think if she was responsible for Bell's death, she would have quit. She was already consumed by self loathing when the two officers came into the diner and when they looked at her as though she was a traitor, I think that sealed her decision.

So glad our detectives stuck together through this whole ordeal. It has to be an awful feeling to be treated like an outsider by the people you work with. Tisk, tisk on those cops that shun Jim at the wake. Anyone of them could have been in his shoes, yet it takes the widow to understand it was an accident and forgive Jim. Kudos to her!

[​IMG]

15. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I agree. i coldnt imagine the guilt she must have been feeling thinking she killed an inocent police officer. Sofia rocks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.