Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

One big Cheer: YAY FOR FREAKIN' G/S INTERACTION!

2. Future_CSI

Future_CSI CSI Level Two

LOL, All Grissom has to do is smile and Sara would sleep with him. Did you guys see how easily swayed she was when he asked her to go with him? LOL, Grissom and his boyish charms. I agree with all of you guys, this episode was the bomb-diggety. Go GSR!!!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,I am a newbie, and have been reading your wonderful Gutter thread for months now, and just wanted to let you all know that you are all great shippers!!!!!
    GSR FOREVER!!!! :D
    AND I wanted to give you all a present: (presents thread with lots of cookies,[oatmeal and choc chip] glow-in -the-dark duct tape, and a rocking chair) I hope you all have a good imagination.... :devil:
    BTW, I am soooo happy that I have found people like me.... obsessed with GSR!!! :lol:

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

OOohh.. Glow in the dark Duct Tape... hadn't thought of that one!

Welcome to the board Blank_Canvas! I love your name btw! So glad you joined us in the gutter with the best duct tape and cookies around!

SPOILAGE
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    I think I'm still in heaven right now... especially because SARA MADE GRIS SMILE!! Just look at his face after her "he meant the other left" joke. PRICELESS. They are so cute together, and I can't wait for it to all actually come true. In the Early Show interview Ms. Fox seemed to hint at something in the future, and I hope she wasn't just toying with us!

5. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Just had a few minutes to go online guys--the triangle was nothing to worry about in the end. I love the fact that they are showing Grissom as completely uninterested in Sofia. I think it would really detract from his character if he was flirting with her.

Anyway, they definitely seem to be totally at ease with each other. LadySara, she called Grissom Griss before, but very rarely. I remember one episode where she goes "hey Griss", but it was more like calling him. Twice in one episode is remarkable.

As for JF's interview, I think she might be talking about the GDrops scenes planted in an upcoming episode. She wouldn't throw him out of her bed sounds awfully like the hotel room scene to me. So maybe that will be the big revelation we get...But I certainly think they are an item now:)Just had a few minutes to go online guys--the triangle was nothing to worry about in the end. I love the fact that they are showing Grissom as completely uninterested in Sofia. I think it would really detract from his character if he was flirting with her.

Anyway, they definitely seem to be totally at ease with each other. LadySara, she called Grissom Griss before, but very rarely. I remember one episode where she goes "hey Griss", but it was more like calling him. Twice in one episode is remarkable.

As for JF's interview, I think she might be talking about the GDrops scenes planted in an upcoming episode. She wouldn't throw him out of her bed sounds awfully like the hotel room scene to me. So maybe that will be the big revelation we get...But I certainly think they are an item now :D

PS: Gutterish answer to how does Grissom know Sara is good at sports--well, Kama Sutra is probably physically demanding, right? :D :devil:

And Blank_Canvas, big welcome to the GSR thread, aka the gutter. Great to see new people around here!!!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

when I read this spoilers...I so need to see this and that stick *thinks of other names and ways to get rid of her* has to stay out of GSR..... * runs away and watches GSR Clips*

7. melia

melia Rookie

this episode was awesome. I was completely inthraled. i thought that Sara handled the Sophia thing very professionally and calmly. She was watching out for Grissom. When Sophia asked Sara is she has any friends outside of work I was like "oh no you did not" I was suprised I was actually talking to the tv. I think Sara has come along way over the past 5.5 years. I cant wait to see what happens next.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

finally decent GS scenes :D
    the last feeling I get and after watching JF's interview is that they are not in a thing yet but close...
    -well that's today because I seem to be changing my mind about this everyday ...I love it! :rolleyes:

9. martini

martini CSI Level One

whee good to know that it was a great ep just 2 hours and i can see it ;) i can't wait thnkx for the posts it's making me a happy camper :p too bad wp didn't really had a interview,i wanna know his pov on the "romance" :D

10. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

i dont know if i said hi but welcome to elenerm and blank_canvas!

last night=awesome. i was hooked the whole time. i was surprised that they aired the triangle scene this early in the show. i would have guessed if it was so intense it would have aired towards middle. oh well.

the sofia-sara fight/discussion was classic. i loved it. i can call the departemental phyciatrist. or whatever spelling but it was funny in my strange sence of humor. :)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Well - last nite's ep was definitely AWESOME - so awesome i dreamt about it.

Anyways -

I think that there is definitely something brewing btwn Grissom & Sara. Think about - all the interviews, all the comments, the "spoilers". If TPTB weren't up to something they wouldnt be promoting it so much. JF's interview clip on CBS website talks about a romance. The early show interview with JF brings up a possible romance. The Gum Drops deleted scene was HUGELY talked about - TVguide.com, the early show(again). So, I think cuz they are promoting it so much, that the TPTB, JF & WP all want it to happen. When/what/how it happens is remained to be seen....

...IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

SQUEEEEEEE

HAIL GSR! HAIL JF & WP!

PS: I just want to see Grissom to take "Control" and go with it already.....*thinking evil, censored thoughts* :devil:

12. martini

martini CSI Level One

a little O/T
    but i was searching for a pic and i came across this one:
    is it me or are there similarities between sara's stuff and grissom's stuff..she got bugs and that hand ;)
    ss home
    maybe gifts?
    go gsr :)

13. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

Thanks for posting all the important scenes on the thread!
    Can´t wait to see that episode(but i´m gonna have to wait ages!)
    (BTW:what is the joke sarah makes about another left...or something like that!??)

14. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

The joke Sara makes about his other left is Greg is up in an apartment trying to help Grissom and Sara line up lasers to trace the path of the bullet and Greg tells them the wrong way to point and Sara goes she meant his other left. It was cute.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The whole time during that scene I remember thinking "But Sara, when you were on suspended leave... wasn't a certain entomologist holding YOUR hand through it? Oh well. For the life of me I couldn't decipher all of the "significant glances" going between Sara and Grissom, however, I think Grissom's somewhat shellshocked one may have had to do with that.

Either way, I thought it felt rife with some unspoken thing as well, helping to build the "something's going on" theory. I can't see Sara getting that mad just because Sofia's in the office. If she were talking to Cath I doubt it would have been so... explosive.

To tell the truth, I'm glad it played out like that - not as sappy or shippy, because it establishes this first as a professional thing and then perhaps romantic second.

And when Hodges wouldn't throw the gun, he immediately thought of Sara, not one of the more "athletic" cops on the scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.