Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Sorry this made me literally LOL. :lol: (only because I was thinking the same thing when the mods found the snark.

I am so jazzed that they are showing season 5 on A&E now!!! I have missed Curse Of The Coffin when it reran on CBS, and also when it was on A&E!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

they never played it on CBS that's why you missed it...on CBS they go way out of order so it's hrd to follow. but i'm sorry you missed it on A&E. it really is a hilarious ep!!!! :D

3. CSIMIAMI

CSIMIAMI Hit and Run

Don't be soo sure.

(Besides who died & made you the boss)

Just because I'm drooling over the guy doesent make me troll or a shark.

===========================
    Youre walking a thin line.......

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Need4Speed, those are some amazing pics. Ryan totally kept me from looking over the math problems for the test, but it's alright with me. :D Hmm...I wonder if Jon does personal tutoring. :D :devil:

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

:D that's happens to me too!!! i'll have a test and i'll be studying then I'll come across sexy pics of Jon, Adam ,Rory or DC and i'll just get so distracted i end up studying them instead!!!! :D

and CSIMIAMI i suggest that you DON'T insult the mods, who are all just so awesome by the way!! :D especically the ones who kindly contribute to topics that i have posted :D you guys rock!!!

so don't mess with them ot insult them unless you want to get banned...just some advice. and i don't see why you do cause they are all very nice. and i salute them for everything that they do!!

anyways i so saw this guy today who looked like Jon so much that i thought it was him!! then i thought wait why would Jon be here....he's way too busy to be here

6. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

How cool is that Need4Speed!!?!?!? Hey, we'll take a look alike if we can't get the real thing! :lol: You always seem to find CSI Miami character look alikes. How do you do it? :lol:

7. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I agree AMAZING pics!!! Thanks Need4Speed! :D I've seen the one with him in the light blue tee but I cant get enough of him so I don't really care! ;)

Well I've been done with school but if I went back I would LOVE to have Jon tutor me!!! Maybe a history of something~ I might pay attention and remember the information!!! lol

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Need4Speed, I can't see the second Ryan picture. But I love the third one.

I miss the season 3 hair! It was adorable.

9. csimiamiadict

csimiamiadict Hit and Run

All right! A new place to talk about Sir Sexyness (a.k.a Ryan) I know we're already on page 6 but this is the first time I've been on in a while.

I realy hope Ryan gets his job back...if not I quit watching the show.He's the reason I wake up on Mondays with a smile on my face. (sigh)

Oh by the way, great pics everyone!

10. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Goodbye. You are the weakest link.

(to any reading, I will email this (censored) and let her know just who IS the boss!)

11. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I hope he gets his job back too csimiamiaddict!!! I really beleive he will in time! I wont stop watching if he doesnt but I'll be very sad if that happens :(

12. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

LMAO!!! You mess with the ADMINS and you get the strong side of their pimp hand. Now I hope this freak doesn't re-register (like another psycho that was on this board) and cause more crap.

I have already seen The Curse Of The Coffin the first time it aired but of course have forgotten some parts of it.

Need4Speed - awesome pics thanks for sharing!!

Is anyone else getting excited about the new season starting in a little over a week? I can't believe how fast time has flown! I can't believe it's already in the middle of Sept!!!

13. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

I was doing archery the other day and the guy telling us what to do looked like a latino ryan! :p

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*claps and hands TBonz cookies* :p

Wait, so like, Eric and Ryan mixed together? :p

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ok I'm back from vacation and I can't type holy crap...major backspacing going on here and I'm sooooooooo sad no NO NO new PROMO PICS WTF...IT's been a week where are they???? Are you guys serious that there are no promo pics? I'm sooooooo sad. I really thought I'd come back to new pics. OH well I guess I'll have to get back into my csi mode of searching myself.

Anyways looks like the board has been so much fun while i've been gone... Hi Lucy and T Bonz, luv you guys for keeping order here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.