CSI:Miami Answering Machines. What would they say??

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

The one with Calleigh lol!!

2. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Speed: *tapping* Is this thing on? *more tapping* The green lights on... Where's the damn manual. *shuffling, pages riffling* Uh. Okay then. This is Speedle and i'm not- *beep*

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh poor Speed! why must we always pick on him :( :lol: I know you all are only kidding :D I love you Speed!!!!

4. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I know. My poor Speed, I'm so sorry!! :(

5. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Horatio: This... is Lieutenant Caine. *Yaaah!* I... can't come to the phone right now. *Yaaah!* So leave a message... after the beep *Yaaah!* *beep*

Calleigh: *bang* This is Calleigh *bang bang* I'm busy making sure Speed doesn't get his a** whooped *bang* so please leave a message... DUCK!!! *bang* *beep*

Eric: This is Delko. Uh... I can't remember what I'm supposed to say... oh! Leave a message! *beep*

Speed: This is Tim. Uh, I guess you could leave a message, but the chances of me getting back to you are, like, none. *beep*

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Speed:why you jobless pathetic people are sependig your time calling me during the day when normal peopl have jobs is beyond me. i mean there are a million things to do and all you can think of is call me!? Geez! can't a guy get a moments peace!!! so stop calling me cause i'm not gonna answer!! *beep*

7. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

"the chances are, like, none." :lol:

8. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

Hahaha!! :lol: That's so good! We only make fun of you because we love you Speed! ;)

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know!! poor Speedy!!! :( *hugs Speed*

Speed:this should be working *hits machine*........the green lights on......Oh wait!! what? oh crap! *beep*

I'm so sorry Speedy!!!! but i couldn't resist!!!! :lol:

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Ryan: Normally I would have something witty here but since I'm out of a real job and have to resort to working at ColdStone singing parody song all day, please leave me some happy news. Especially it it means I get my job back. *beep*

11. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

Speed: Hey, this is Speedle... I know you were expecting Calleigh because this IS her phone, but I misplaced mine and am "borrowing" hers for awhile. So leave either one of us a message. Oh and please don't tell her I sto- I mean "borrowed"- her phone... And yes, I'll make sure I charge it before getting it back to her! Thanks. *beep*

12. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

This one is just too funny. :lol:

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

haha!!! that's great!!! poor Speedy we're always picking on him!!! I love you Speed!!!!

Emily Procter:Hey this is Calleigh leave a....Damn i did it again!! i can't get out of damn character!!! ok ok....here it goes. Hey this is Cal-EMILY!!! this is EMILY not Calleigh or is it? what the *beep*

14. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

ROFL ... ingenious :lol: :lol: ... 'out-of-the-box and round the corner thinking' :D

Calleigh: Hi'yall this is the one and only 'bullet girl' if you own a weapon and lets face it who doesn't in this state please fire it after the beep and I'll find you *pause* more fun that way *beeeep* :D

15. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Horatio: Save the one-liners, wear the sunnies. *beep*