Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Without A Trace

Rawr! :p *purr* |\^^/|

Yeah, you can say that you don't like it. that's absolutly fine. just as long as you don't say that other people's opinions are wrong. Because that's just mean. i do love a good debate, although it can cause a little trouble.

2. dino

dino Witness

been thinking abt the ending for ages! hav no idea!
    Definitely, dunt wanna end so early, but...wonder wht kinda case ll be pitched on as a finale, so's CSIs. (guess i hav too many final exams these days. *lol)
    my Sam! who ll be da luck guy n who's the "wonderful man"!?

btw, Destiny Tripp3235 and me. who else' on our side?:D yea I like Elena!

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Awww that last part seemed like you were picking on those who don't care for Elena (more then likely not intended to sound like that). ;)
    I guess were not all going to agree while i do agree with some things that were said for and against, it makes me look at them to see if i can find what they see, and hope vice versa happens. ;)

Re: Endings
    You know while i enjoy the pulse jumping, dangit hurry the next season up i dislike the waiting, type of episodes, i also wouldn't mind a change and have an ep that starts out like its going to be that way, taking it up to the point when you think OMG then have it turn out where they are sitting around, happy to have solved the case with positive outcome, and just laughing *fade to credits*.
    For me this gives them and opening the next season to work on some of the things that didn't get worked out, or revisit cases. Start something new all around.

Actually while I think its great they decided to use the ep from the parents point of view for ratings week, in a way i think that would have been a better ep for an ending, but this show just gets better and better with each ep.

4. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

I thought the same thing about this ep from the parents point of view. I'm THRILLED about it, but I also thought it might be better for an end of season type thing. Maybe this means they even have something better for the ending!!!

As far as Elena. I'm OK with her. I don't want her with (or back with...........however that plays out) Danny, but I'm kinda liking the new character and the slight tension between her and the others because she is new. She's going to have to earn her way and she's doing OK.

I'm just excited about tonight!

5. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

Ummm wow. Great episode. :eek:

The climax I think was a little flat and too quick, but other than that. It was just, wow.

6. KatieHeartsCSI

7. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

I gave it an A. I thought it was a fantastic episode! Martin was really good in this ep! So was Jack...........I didn't get to see enough of Danny to even spit at, but the case was phenomenal and seeing it through the parent's eyes was cool. I loved it...........

8. KatieHeartsCSI

Yeah. Seeing it through a parent's eyes this time, just gave a great perspective on the whole episode.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

..And I fell asleep on that ep. but I tivo'd it so I'll see what I missed. At least I didn't miss that too short D/M scene.

Yeah, the mom kind of annoyed me from what I saw but I liked the dad. He reminded me of Sean Penn for some reason.

Also, not too much Elena.

10. KatieHeartsCSI

How did u not like the mom? Please elaborate. I think she would do whatever any other mom would do. Even I think that was not enough to what a parent would do if they lost their child.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't feel like I should have to elaborate anything. I didn't see the whole ep. all the way through but from what I did see, I didn't really like the way she was acting - my opinion. You thought she was doing what any other mom would do, your opinion. Done, lets move on.

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Now that we know that Elena Delgado has a child it could be a good plot for an episode.For instance her exhusband kidnapping the girl and Danny comforting her (I presume there's an exhusband).

13. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

Darn. I forgot to watch the new episode. It really sounds like it was a good one.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I think they've dropped the story line of Danny and Elena getting together because they've added that she has a child. They're basically adding more things to her character by each episode. If adding keeps she and Danny from getting together, then I'm all for it.

15. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Thursday, November 24, 10PM ET/PT

"Freefall"

The team searches for Jack's friend, a longtime FBI agent who disappears after leaving an emotional message on the answering machine for his wife about the murder of his partner. Rating: TV14-V

Guest star Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio

So we'll meet Jack's new love interest...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.