Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

omg wow. i just watched the daily show thing. it is sacring me. i'm SO cliffing as to whats happnening. my brain is also exploding from all possible scnerios.

spoil...

for ABRTI2, what does the acttress who plays sofia think of GSR or goifa romances? i know its basicly in griss's court, what can happen, but i still dont think hed do anything with sofia. it would KILL sara. you saw her face just in the ep preview on the clip.

OT george looks so funny with a mustache. OH YES i cant wait till he shaves it.

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I'm afraid its not in my power to do that for you. I checked the board rules, and what you have to do is PM TBonz and tell her that you want to switch user names. Then she'll lock your current account and you can open a new one - unfortunately I assume that means that you'll have to start all over again in terms of post-count, etc... Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Now, as for these spoilers.

SPOILER SPACE
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

I've watched the clip umteen times (i've heard that's alot :lol: ) and what i'm getting from Sara everytime is "Are you trying to flush your career down the toilet, Grissom?" I think she seems incredulous and somewhat disappointed that he's flouting the rules so much by having someone who's under investigation, in his office, without another officer or witness present. Remember how he wouldn't speak to Officer Formansky, told him it wasn't allowed while he was under investigation? Surely, unless the continuity fairies belonging to TPTB have gotten drunk again, that is still the rule???

Also, i really don't get that Sara is mad at Sofia - she's annoyed at Grissom. She says "Sofia?" but before she's even finished saying the name, her eyes are on Grissom with that "Have you lost your mind?" look on his face. And he definitely looks guilty.

What really interests me is Sara's making no bones about letting Grissom knows how she feels about this situation. Last time she saw him with Sofia, she kept her upset expression to herself. This time, she's facing him, letting him know exactly what she thinks. And he's looking at her, not with that confused "What have I done? I haven't done anything" look that he's perfected, but a guilty, hands caught in the cookie jar, shit she's mad at me, look. And, as others have pointed out, WHY WOULD HE CARE WHAT SARA THOUGHT IF HE WASN'T INTERESTED IN HER???

Ahem... just my two cents worth until I see the full scene :D

BTW:
    Woot!!! Another film student in the house!! Well, I'm an ex-film student, but still - once a film student, always a film student ;)

3. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

I really speculate that Sophia was just there to get advice and comfort from Grissom. I think this stems from the fact when she was investigating him when he had the fingerprint come up on the matchbook. Now its turn about and he is investigating her. I think she might be trying to find out if he has her back. I think this could be part of what might cause his downfall, plus if he tries to cover for Brass any. I think Sara probably was shocked that he would talk to her when she was on administrative leave. She knows this could get Grissom in trouble. I am sure there is a little jealousy factor but I think Grissom will make it known to Sara it was Sophia who came to him. Not him going to her. I think I am confusing myself.
    :lol: I just need to calm down and wait for it to air. 3 hours and 12 minutes and counting.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, the 'stash has got to go - totally not "Nick" but like I said before, he's channelling our "Bugman" cause we know that he secretly worships him - just like us!

Anyways - I will most definitely be posting after I watch ABRTI2. But - Im sure there will be others who post before i do (unless I can squeeze in during a commercial) cuz I plan on grabbing my nachos, turning off all the lights, puttin on the surround and totally focusing my whole being on the show. I'm a freak! i even turn off my cell & the ringer on my phone so i wont be interrupted!

GSr! GsR! gSR!

If anything - we know one thing is for certain - we are getting the together in the same scene tonite - interaction - just makes me SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

5. martini

martini CSI Level One

hey guys a little O/T but does any one has the original butterflied ending speech..i kinda need it to prove something to my ma :devil:

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey martini, I have bits and pieces of it:

That's not the whole thing, and I'm not sure about the order, but you get the general idea... If they had shot that as written, it would have been like having a giant neon sign over Grissom's head declaring "I *heart* Sara Sidle" and then where would they have gone from there??? I think it was better the way it aired in the end - subtle, just how we like our ship - but the original version makes for a facinating read... :D

7. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

:) *phew* I didn't get into trouble today. I have noticed that with the story, it was going toward the triangle. That's going to change tomorrow.

:) Less than 3 hours. And I'm sure someone with a good internet provider can inform you about it.

another thing: Go GSR!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I only have another 2 hours and 40 mins until " a bullet runs through it part 2" and i'm excited! I love that sara is done actively pursuing grissom and i hope he knows what to do now that the ball is in his court! I also hope that the triangle thing is with sara being upset at Griss, not Sofia, i personally don't like Sofia, but i don't want to see Sara acting catty either... I guess everyone will find out what happens pretty soon!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I do film too! :D

We havent got the episode yet...about 2 hours until Ottawa sees it but the triangle thing is interesting because Sofia probably isn't aware of G/S history, i.e. what happened at the end of season 3 etc. I understand that its a triangle but im reluctant to call it a love triangle. Sara (and even Jorja has pointed this out too) that Sara is dont chasing Grissom, it seems to me like she simply has an impaience for Sofia rather than a jealously. Sofia obvisouly likes Grissom and i think Grissom is fond of her but really love trinagle? no, I wouldn't call it that...its more like Grissom is stuck in the middle trying to interprete the minds of these two women...and well its Grissom he won't see that he is in the middle of it.

10. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

I have to admit that I got the vibe that Grissom might be fond of Sofia or liked her company last season, but I don't think so anymore. It looks like this season TPTB are deliberately trying to show that Sofia is interested in Grissom but he is not: for me, if you are interested in someone, you would at least care to turn and look at her face when she comes searching for you and not say "what are you doing here". (Not that I am complaining :D :D) That is why I can maintain my sanity over this triangle thing--hopefully it won't really be a "love triangle".

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

ONe final *WootWoot* before i go to bed. Am too excited to find out what happens tonight!!!

And i preemptive strike before I go. I know the posters in this thread are rational, sane and responsible posters on the whole and you have proven yourself time and again to be able to rise above pettiness.

Therefore, i trust that, no matter what happens in tonights episode, there will be no character bashing directed towards Sofia. If Grissom needs severely bitch-slapped after tonights episode, by all means go right ahead. But seriously, NO bashing of Sofia or the perpetrator and myself will have words and they wont be pleasant. I love this thread and its posters and i don't want anything to happen to drag down our good name. Deal? Good ;)

I'm off to dream of GSR. Have fun guys ;)

12. martini

martini CSI Level One

yep deal I’m so excited and I have to wait till tomorrow :eek:
    thanks forensicsgirl ;) for the script now I can show my mom ones and for all that grissom has feelings towards Sara ,I even showed her the GSR top 20 moments :rolleyes: and I turned her into a believer ;)and we won't bash Sophia she can't help it that grissom is desirable :p and she is no threat or something so squeeee shake you boootehhh go GSR

13. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

SPOILER

WOOOOH! Just watched the early show clip! Second GSR snippet of the year. About time.
    Ok my thoughts on that tiny clip:

-I think the whole two parter is trying to redeem Sofias characer. Personally, Ive always liked her, but I know the majority of others think otherwise.

-This scene to me looks like Sofias going to be the one everyones sympathetic towards, why Sara is going to seem like the self absorbed one. Not caring about what Sofias been through, but only caring about her own feelings and relationship with Griss.

Thats just what it looks like to be.. But we'll see.

14. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

If anything happened toward Sofia from me in the past week, it was only that I now give her more respect. If I was in that situation, I would have a fit. Is that good?

You'll have my word that I won't say anything bad about her.

Yay, another project is due. Monday. Biology. It's about DNA, so at least I have a reasonable excuse to watch CSI. :p And this one I know more about.

15. melia

melia Rookie

where would I find a list of the top 20 GSR moments?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.