Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alison124

Alison124 Victim

Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

You can have Jake as long as that get him away from Calleigh!

And that would leave the door wide open for Eric to swoop in...get swooping, Eric!

EDIT: Delkolover, you beat me to it! Oh well, it can be said as many times as it takes!

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Welcome June! We love newbies!

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Jaffy, you're back! Where do you go when you disappear? Have you been hitting on Eric again? Are you on the lam?

JW's okay, I guess. Nothing I'd go for, personally. But he's not fug, either. However, I just saw the Jake promo pics and he looks Evil. As. Hell. And I'm wondering if that means something. But hell, not that he was the nicest guy to begin with.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

Jake is not that bad, he is just kind of out of date. Do you know what I mean?

5. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

Love that idea for Eric as gift!! LOL Personally my mind when full blown in the gutter the first time I saw him in a wet suit!!!! It was there b4 but stuck in there once I saw him in a wetsuit!!!! ***droooooooools thinking of Delko in a wet suit!!!! :p :p :p***

6. Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Jazzy, you can have Jake anytime you want. :) I think Johnny Whitworth is cute, hot even, but no where near the same universe as Eric's hotness. ;) :D I actually don't think you'd want Jake after Calleigh's done with him... if he does anything stupid, she'll kick his ass and use her gun collection against him...so you might want to rethink that! :lol:

For all I care, anyone can have him :)... as long as he's not with Cal so she can be with Eric... then I'll be excited, really excited, bouncing off the walls excited... I think yall got the point! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

Midnight if you are worrying about what I think you are worry about; I don't think we have to worry too much. CBS still has him listed as a recurring character, not as a regular.

They do give some regulars promo shots...they did it with ELR. Of course if they make him a regular I will fly to the studio and let the writers know how I feel about that.

Hell Jaffy where have you been? You can't just drop in like that and not tell us about any adventures you might have been on while away from us :lol: ;)

8. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Yeah, Calleigh caught me stalking Eric and I barely escaped with my life, so I've been in hiding for a while. I'm pretty sure she's hired Alfie to kill me; he keeps giving me this weird look like he's trying to figure out how he could kill me, but still have someone to feed him, and the other night, I woke up and he was sitting on my chest staring at me...creeeepy. So I've been hiding at work, for about 10 hours aday. Fun. And they just assigned me to another pain in the ass study. Noooooooo! I need some E/C action to get me through all those long work hours. I missed you guys!

9. delkolover

We missed you too Jaffy!! :D

Believe me, I know how much work sucks :lol:

10. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

They do give some regulars promo shots

Where are those promo/poster shots? And why the hell do they still not have gag reels?...ok that was out of topic but CSI Vegas has some... :(

11. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

So I was over at the Jake/Calleigh thread (just to, you know, check out the competition), and wow, I don't know where they are getting these supposed "spoilers" from but apparently they show that J/C and E/N (okay, lol at that one?) will play out. That totally contradicts every single piece of evidence we have on this matter, so I'm guessing... wishful thinking? Dyslexia? Air pollution finally showing its effects? (I realize that some of you are J/C supporters too, and I am sorry if I offended you, but for real, guys, what the hell? Eric/Natalia?! Didn't work the first time; ain't going to work again.)

12. CSI_Duquesne01

We have been wondering that for such a long time. I too think gag reels would be awesome.

13. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Jaffy, just quit your job and hang out with us all day. Fuck bills and food and shelter. Just move into a Starbucks.

There's two promo shots of JW over at the image thread in the CSI: M board. But just him, no one else. Possibly the others will come out in the next couple of days. He looks really, really evil in them.

14. delkolover

^^Yeah he looks like he is playing the villian and not a cop!! And techinically he is playing our villian but he really looks like he should committing the crimes instead of investigating them :lol:

I still can't get past his lip :lol: I'm not saying he is not good looking but the lip....it just draws my eyes to it whenever I see him :lol:

I haven't been over there but from what you say, it sounds like the air pollutiion and wishful thinking, no delusions are finally starting to get to them! I have not read any of what you say they speak of.

15. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Natalia is getting a new love interest and it's her shooting instructor. It's not Eric. Eric will not be coaching Natalia. That's what the EN fans think, but it's not going to happen. Eva La Rue confirmed this in an interview. As for JC, they get the same spoilers we do, but they tend to spin things differently. I got into a huge debate with a JC fan over at TV.com and yeah, I don't want to offend anyone, really, but take the spoilers for what they are! One chick argued with me that because Calleigh goes to Antigua with Jake it means she's in love and trusts Jake with her life and not Eric. I posted, over and over, that quote of Calleigh telling Eric that she trusts him with her life but the chick didn't believe me. She insists Calleigh doesn't trust Eric and only trusts and loves Jake because she's having sex with Jake and not Eric. It was so infuriating. I can't deal with that type of narrow mindedness. Anyway, nothing to worry about. The E/n thing is dead, dead, dead--the writers made sure of that. For Christ sake, Eric was so happy when they broke up. Why would he wanna date her again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.