High School Musical!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Oct 4, 2006.

1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I've seen the movie last night and it was awesome. :) I enjoyed it and it's very different with the first one. i didn't really get the story line but I do love the songs. :)

I love You Are The Music In Me so much. Even the Sharpay style. I think it worked. :)

And I just realized that Ryan is cute. :confused: :D *blushes* I just loved him even more. And I felt sorry when Sharpay kind of abandoned him. :(

Anyway, I'm gonna give this an 8 out of 10. :D

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I love Sharpays version of You are the music in me. especially troys reaction to it. he is so clearly out of his element and just adorable

and Lucas is indeed very cute. looks much younger then his actual age

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I love Lucas and Zac. Sharpay, is by far my favorite character even though she is really mean. Her song Fabulous has been stuck in my head ever since August 17th.

4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I love how Ashley plays her but my favorite character is Ryan.

as for songs you cant get out of your head - All for one is it for me. the more I listen to it, the more I like it

5. sidlewannabee

Ashley does play her really well. She doesn't look mean in real life. That is the same way for me. The more I listewn to fabulous the more I like it.

6. Synergy

Synergy Lab Technician

HSM2 gave me a whole new perspective on the character of Ryan. The cast unanimously agreed that he was the character who changed the most, and once I watched the movie I saw why. In fact, by the end of the movie I actually liked him - in the first, I didn't really notice him.

Imagine having a twin sister like Sharpay. She might as well be an only child. Poor Ryan. I wonder how he put up with her this long.

Synergy.

7. sidlewannabee

Are they supposed to be twins. I want a nice version of sharpay for a twin. Ryan did change the most.

8. Synergy

Synergy Lab Technician

Yes, Ryan and Sharpay are twins. In the movies it isn't stated, but since they're the same age, we can assume so. Also, I believe it's stated in Wikipedia that they're fraternal twins, and one of the actors said so also.

The nicest Sharpay got was at the end of both movies, lol. But if there's a third, I doubt she'll change much!

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yeah I assumed that they are twins. In the first HSM I see them as the evil twins but I don't know why. Tehee! But I really love Ryan even more now. ;) And as for the song that keeps playing in my head it's - I Don't Dance. I think that's my favorite song in the movie. I wasn't able to hear Fabulous because that was the moment when I have to go to the bathroom. When I came back, Sharpay was already in the swimming pool. :(

The song I easily forget is Everyday and Gotta Go My Own Way. I like Gotta Go My Own Way but I just keep forgetting the tune. :(

Hours had passed and I just rewatched HSM2 I can't get Gotta Go My Own Way in my head now. Yay! I remember it. And Everyday, I forgot it again. :( Argh! :eek:

What part of the movie did you like? I like the part of the movie when Ryan and Gabriella was caught by Troy dancing and that awkward moment there. Gosh, I am so addicted to Ryan now and Sharpay. ;)

10. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

my favorite moment - except for the kiss, was probably their date on the green. I just love those two together. and also Ryan with his mom.

he is easily the best character there even when he is "evil". I mean I love all the characters but Ryan is just, well, Ryan

and the movie was really funny. there is so many cool lines. like "The girl yhould take up knitting. or some sport where she could only injure herself."

11. Synergy

Synergy Lab Technician

So many favorite parts...how to name them all? LOL. I loved Ryan/Gabriella bits, but I see them as friends only. I loved the part where Chad and Ryan are doing the "alpha dog" ritual (sort of, since Chad is all "I don't dance" and Ryan: "You think baseball and dancing don't require some game?" - makes me think of two alpha dogs facing off to each other or something, lol) and then they settle their differences with a game of baseball and realize that they can be friends.

I loved Bet On It, Gotta Go My Own Way, and Everyday. What Time Is It?, I Don't Dance and All For One were also my personal favs...

Suffice to say I loved the whole movie, and I'm almost inspired to write a fanfic about Ryan and Sharpay when they were younger...

Synergy.

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I laughed at some parts too. I just couldn't remember those parts. :lol: I like that part too, the baseball part. :)

Oh, Synergy, when youre done with your fic, I'd like to read it. :D

And I made an icon. :) I know it's Zac/Vanessa not Troy/Gabriella but still... I know it's not really good but I just gave it a shot. :D

[​IMG]

13. Kylie

Kylie Witness

It has to be said, I now ship Ryan/Chad thanks to the baseball scenes. (They wear each other's clothes!!)

14. redhotchilli

redhotchilli Victim

No offense but I hate HSM...too damn corny

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Please add a little more content. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, but you just need to elaborated more on why you don’t like it. ;)