The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Yeah, Hodges would be like that for sure. Catherine would think it's cute, just like in all the fanfic! lol. Warrick would be supportive too. Sara might have an issue, but only because she's always in a bad mood. and Griss would tell them to make sure it didn't affect their work.
    I wish I could remember how things changed in season three. Because yeah, what if they were already together, that would be a hoot! lol, especially to those people who don't think they should be or ever will be! I would laugh hysterically if that were true! hehehehe...
    Anyway, I'm off to work on chapter 11. I got the first scene done last night and I'm hoping I get the rest done before I have to leave early this afternoon for an author event at barnes and noble.

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Lmao! Yes, and she's boring too. (Sorry, Loki) :p

I'm sure some cop or something would let them know his homophobic opinion. That way just some random guy can be the problem, and it doesn't have to be someone around them.

But in the words of JB, We're ready TPTB!!! You guys are the one with the problem!

3. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

You know, I thought about Hodges...but then I thought that maybe he'd be too afraid to say anything...Because Nick could totally kick his ass. :p But I think he'd make little comments, maybe not really homophobic, just...Hodges comments.

I think Sara wouldn't take it well just because that would mean Greg had moved on. And, hehe, because she's in a bad mood. And boring. You know, I actually LIKED her in early seasons, but after season 2, her characters story lost my interest...

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think Sara is wrapped up in chasing Grissom that she wouldn't give it a second thought..IMO and I also think Sofia wouldn't have a problem with it.

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOl Sara being in a bad mood and boring. Hmm i've been randomly watching CSI and I've also came to the same conclusion. The early episodes she didnt like Warrick at all...

I can tollerate her, but no way is she my favourite character. She's just the teacher's pet LOL

Hodges,maybe he has a secret thing for Greg or Nick. That would probably be funny to watch lol, but thinking back, yeah he might have. When Greg went into the field, Hodges would critise about Greg's personal hygeine.

Hodges is just jealouse that Greg shares his DNA with Nick and not him lol..

I would have to check out post morteum out again....
    Looking for that hidden clues, I'm sure that there are secret clues planted all the way from season 1 to the present season.

However, do you think that we would be all "the love" if like the script was written that Nick and Cath share a kiss on the pilot... i think at least.

Weird as well that there's six of them, so its really group dynamics that they would all get together, and statistically one couple would be gay, whilst the other couple would be multi ethnical. The other third, an older man and a younger woman..

6. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

!!! There. Riight there. They can have all the "normal" relationships with the labrats. Let the CSIs have some variety...xD But in all seriousness, that's really it. If you paired everyone up, they'd be left! (we've gone over this, I know...) But...Uh! I wish people would see that/admit to seeing that...

Well, they'd be paired up if they don't get all 'oh, we can TOTALLY see people outside of work even though we have long shifts and work at night!' or they don't get new employees..

And if anyone really wants an example of how outside relationships work, lets peek into Warrick's marriage, shall we...?

xP Heh. I've always loved Hodges. If he had some sort of secret thing for one of the guys, that'd be great. Hopefully not interfering, but great. And I think, depending on how they'd handle such a situation, that it could bring much needed comic relief back into the show...

7. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Exactly suckeforasmile!!! Why do Cop's tend to marry other law enforcement officers?- Simply beacause the pressure of the job and the long hours. Someone who does a normal 9-5 or 9-6 job, wouldn't have a clue what its like to work nearly 60 hours a week.

That reason alone is why Warrick's marriage is not working.

Yeah that would be very cool to watch, but nope Nick really cant stand Hodges, he is polite to the man, but nope our Nicky does not like him one little bit.

The "kiss my ass" speach Greg said to Hodges in lab rats, was fantastic. Greg's not really a big fan of his, but no where nearer to hatred as Nick, close but not the same. I think Greg can tollerate Hodges, Nick just cant.

But the problem is that unless you look, for you can not see.

Get what im saying?

Many many people just believe that Nick and Greg are just friends, like brothers are .. Sorry Thats Nick and WArrick.

Thats even Greg and Sara, they're just as close as Nick and Warrick are.

Catherine is the fence sitte, likes the boys both, but is more closer to Grissom.

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

EXACTLY!!!!!!! This is what I've been trying to tell everyone (outside the fort) for months.

Nick and Warrick have always seemed close. Like best friends or brothers.

Nick has always treated Greg differently.

Greg does flirt with everyone, that's an absolute fact.

But there's something about him that wants Nick appreciation and attention.

"Random Acts of Violence," "Scuba Doobie Doo," "Up In Smoke," Need I go on?

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Actully that DID happen, Nick and Catherine did kiss in the pilot but it was cut from the episode. No, I'm not kidding.

10. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I actually like CatNip (prefer The Love though), and have an image of when Nick and Catherine kissed. It was in an article a few years back.

Nick did always treat Greg different, but then, Greg always treated Nick differently. He was always more willing to let Nick hang around the lab than anyone else, and often put his stuff in front of everyone elses. It's more than obvious that there was something going on there.

Plus, there's that line from Double Dealer... *points to sig*

11. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ok so ladies and gentlemen!

What are you episodes that are not openly flirting, that are weird either in conversation or in action that can only mean Nick/Greg as an item or something more?

I suppose what are youre definining moments of the love?

12. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

I agree with whoever said it that Sofia would back them up. she's cool. I could see her defending them to whoever she had to. And yeah, they are an even number. The way it's going right now we've already managed to pair up everyone, GSR, Yo!Bling, and The Love(minus lab techs, of course). That would be so not normal in a real lab/workplace. But whatev. This is tv after all! lol.
    I'm actually trying to come up with a fanfic idea that's Sofiacentric cause I love her so much...but we'll see.
    Speaking of fanfic...chapter 11 of Live and Love has been posted! Be wary, it's very emotional, but happy at the same time!

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Woot, can't wait to read it. Yeah got to remember that it is tv land, and anything possible, but then again if you worked in that sorta emmotionally charged outlet, then who's to say which scientist would be doing who'm? lol

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Awesome news guys! I'm leading in the invites at the Secret Fun Time site. I have 65 and the next person has 39, so yay! And I just invited more, hopefully they'll all join and have over 100!

I'm also working on my challenge piece today, as well as the pictures for LLK's new YoBling! site! Gosh I have sooo much to do, I better get busy!

Love our boys! I was daydreaming about if I were to read a spoiler about them becoming canon and I got all squishy!

15. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Hey guys its been a long time.... I work to much and with me getting ready to move its been crazy. I saw the vidoe twins it rocked. Are you going to be making the other one to?
    ps I am still having problems with my aviator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.