South of Nowhere!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

supposedly it was against his religion or something... that is what i heard that is.

2. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

I think it was because he didn't like the way that Paula was portrayed when she tried to de-gay Spencer. Something about a devout christian being shown as the bad guy. Though surely he should have thought that it could come to that when he started the show. oh well...

3. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Hey the guy that plays Sean was on CSI: Miami. He was the one that got stuck in that bobbie(sp?) trap.

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

AH! I seriously did not know this thread exisisted before...ehe.

I have a friend who lives in L.A. and she records the episodes for me and sends them to me through email. (Canada doesn't have the show I'm pretty sure) so that is how I watch it. Although I do usually get it every Friday night (she watches it at like 7 there time or something, then sends it to me, I usually get it by 11:30 PM) quite nice of her actually :p

I read some article on myspace and it said something about the actor wanting to "explore other options" or something that every actor says when they leave a show.

Sean was on CSI: Miami? Wowie, I did not know that. Now I will go on a mission to watch the episode (and when I'm on a mission, no one can stop me! BAH!)

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

6. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Did anyone else watch the last episode of SON? Well I though it was cool that Spencer is with Carmen. And I though that Aiden did good of telling Ashley the truth cause she was getting stuck up. And I found it funny at the end when he said "Go have sex with Lily Allen!" I thought that was too funny.

7. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

yeah, I did watch it, and I thought it was quite good. I'm only able to watch it through the wonder that is bittorrent, as we don't have it over here in Germany.

Anyway, you shoudl definitely check out the "We're gettin nowhere" video blog over at afterellen.com (vblog); Jill, Carmen and Dara are hilarious, and I like their reenactments of the show way better than the actualy how itself :p.

8. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

^^^ You are so right. Their vblog is hilarious, i think i look forward to that more than the episode itself.
    Did anyone see the latest episode (6). I don't want to spoil it incase anyone hasn't been able to see it yet. I will say that i still love the acting on this show, but i didn't like the way the episode ended. Its like they didn't want to keep writing that storyline so they just finished it.

What did you guys think?

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I saw the 6th episode. Uhh, well, the ending was just kinda, like, wow. I just went "Uhh, wtf?", it didn't really seem worth it. I mean, I know TV shows are supposed to have drama, but that? Happening like that? I don't know, it just seemed a little extreme. Although it did make me cry so hard :p

But it just seemed like a very odd ending to me.

10. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Eh. Lately I haven't been watching SON basically because I don't like the stories that the writers have been writing.