Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Liff!!! Haven't seen you for far too long, how are you? Miss your dirty thoughts! :devil:
    Hestia, thanks for the list! Seems like the Sandle shipper party is growing! :)
    I realy enjoyed all the dialogues!

Sandle Quote of the Day

Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.

* W. H. Auden

Greg makes Sara laugh a lot, doesn't he? And well, we all need someone to make us laugh, because it's only those people that we can love.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Amelia: Happy birthday! :) Sorry that I missed you!

Hestia: fantastic list! We deserve it!

A Sandle hug from your often-missing Sandle buddy, Delia! [​IMG]

3. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Hey there Delia! *hugs back* I've missed you here! How are you doing?

Sooo, the season eight premiere is pretty close now, isn't it? I'm really excited, even though I won't be able to see it until March next year (that's when Holland gets the new episodes, usually). I'm gonna be spoiled very much before I see them, but oh well, I've accepted that. :p Tonight they air a rerun of "Butterflied" in Holland; I love that episode, despite of the GSRness. Are there any Sandle scenes in it?

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey, darling! I'm quite well, thank you! :) I've just got alot of schoolwork to be honest!

I'm so excited! I miss the beautiful Sandle love! :) I missed that and I missed you guys too! :)

Question: how do you think that Sandle will get together in S8?? :D

5. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Oh I can't wait for season 8, I'm so excited, and well, I guess I'll be spoiled a lot! I won't be patient till it's on in Germany, can you believe that they're actually starting season 7 here now?!
    I think that Sara and Grissom will have some problems after her rescue, I don't know why I think that, but Sara is not an easy character, and I guess that she might back away from Grissom, not because she doesn't lve him, but because she feels like she needs some time for herself. I see a chance for Sandle then! :) (Adding to my hopes that Greg will be the one to find her, that would make it easier *lol*)

6. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ I can see that too. I don't think Sara is gonna go running into Grissom's arms immediately after what happened to her; or anyone else's arms for that matter. (Even though I badly wish she'd run into Greg's :D). She will probably need some time for herself. And Greg of course respects that and he won't pressure her in talking about it, BUT he will be all there for her when she feels like talking. :) After all he is "a good listener"!

7. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, these two pics are from Butterflied, so I'd say there's a Sandle scene in there. :D

8. Nami

Nami Victim

Hello everybody! long time no see. :)

I've been having a little "off time" from sandle. Not that I'm giving up. Just that, no new episodes means no new sandle scenes. So it's been kinda slow in that area if you know what I mean. But I have high hopes for this new season :D I don't think they would give us that scene in Fannysmackin for nothing!

oh and just wondering, when is season 8 is starting? At the end of september?

9. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Hey there, Nami! Welcome back! I know what you mean, with no new Sandle scenes, the feeling to write about the ship kinda slowly floats away! But it's always brought back by the other wonderful shippers and their poems and dirty thoughts :D.

Agreed about the 'Fannysmackin' thing. They wouldn't give us such a powerful scene for no reason! ;)

Liff! King Liff! You're back! *Hugs Liff!* How've you been lately? I hope your dirty thought generator is still working! :lol:

What a cute little quote, Kat! Greg makes Sara laugh a lot and they're always smiling when they're around each other, even if it's just a little smirk or a full blown grin! :D

I thought I'd join in on editing the Sandle scenes to make them more...um, shall we say, truthful? :devil:

Sandle Rewritten Scene - Gum Drops

Sara: I think this print dust is getting to me. Would you mind finishing the fridge?

Greg: Do I get a gold star?

Sara: You'll get something better later on. How's that for a reward?

(Greg whistles innocently as he quickly gets to work)

:devil:

And finally: Happy Birthday Amelia! Sorry I wasn't here to say it on the day! :D Sweet Sixteen, wow! Hope you had a great time with your friends! :D

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Thanks! I saw it yesterday and I got so happy by that scene. I love how their faces are so close together! :D

11. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Hehehe *Walks into forum, ashamed*
    Hey guys! I can't believe hpw long I've been gone! School started up, and I, being the most talented person I am, already have a D in American History. I was so grounded...actually I still am, but that's our little secret. ;)
    I don't have time to go read everything, but I will later, so just in case:
    Welcome any new members!
    I missed you all!
    And I'm sure I'll love all the dialogues, stories, proposals or anything else we have now!
    And I can almost bet Kat has posted some poems, and I can safely say that I will love them, as usual :)

Sorry for the absence guys, I missed you all so much!

AND SEASON 8 IS ALMOST HERE!!! I will be reading all the spoilers you guys have most likey posted too. :lol:

12. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

Hehehe, I always like that. :D

I've written a fic with Greg and Sara about Living Doll/Dead Doll. It's spoilery, even though I don't know what will happen in the premiere. But I've watched too many promos. :eek:
    Anyway, the fic is there: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3777719/1/The_Most_Important_Thing

13. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I've made a new Sandle vid! You find the link in the shipper vids thread! It's with the song "Leave out all the rest" by Linkin Park. Hope you like it!

14. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

My name that I said you could call me is Emi...or EmLee, whatever...jeez after The Deathly Hallows (and the fact that J.K. Rowling hates me and insists on killing all my favorite people :() there had sure better be good, happy Sandle on the premier...or I'm gonna cry...

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Sabster: Great rewrite on that script! ;) They should hire you for all of your lovely Sandleness! :D

Awww, no other ship can make me smile like Sandle!

I've got a...
    Sandle quote!:
    Love is a game that two can play and both win.-- Eva Gabor

I love that quote as you can see! That's why I picked it, but because we all know that Gil isn't the right person for someone as needy and as reliant as Sara. :) She won't win when she's with Gil. She won't feel complete, until she's with Greg! :) And of course, Greg loves her so much. Since...
    forever, so they'll both win! :)

(Sorry for the terrible explanation! XD I've just been so out of it lately!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.