"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by MedicWarrickLvr, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

No problem if you need help with editing a post that you do, and can't just let us know and we can go in and do it for you no problem.

*Quietly whispers* thinking of pushing alot of conversations going on about warrick into here. but Shhhh ;) :D

2. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

Any conversation about Warrick works for me! :D

3. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

Did my Warrick look HOT or what tonight? And I just want to hug his so bad after that creep hit him? The ending had me screaming OMG...OMG...OMG. Also poor Warrick had blood splatter all over his face.

Thanks Destiny for updating the title of the thread.

4. WarricksLady

Sorry for the double posting but I can't edit for some reason.

Kudos to Gary on his acting tonight. I thought he did a great job.

I hope he is in ABRTI, Pt 2. Didn't see him in the promo for next week.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hmmm usually there is so long before editing ends, or if you sign out it tends to do that, especially if you don't have the "remember me" box checked.

Don't know if that helps, but if it keeps up let me know i will report it to tech. ;)

6. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Spoilerish

Warrick was very badass at the end of "A Bullet..." Very nice :D
    I noticed he was channeling the white buttoned up but still wide open shirt a la Nick from "Bodies in Motion" :D

7. MrsWBrown

MrsWBrown Police Officer

Spoiler
    =

=

=

=

=

=

=

=
    Warrick looked so good tonight....I nearly jumped off my bed when he was punched, even though I was expecting it, I still got worked up and at the end my breath got caught in my throat, but he did look so good.

8. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I really hate living in Europe reading all this, I probably have to wait a year before I see what you guys have seen. Which is apparently very hot...Stupid, stupid Holland :)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I have to give it to him, he is really good looking. He is a great actor and he has a great body!!!!!!!!!

10. WBGal

WBGal Hit and Run

When I saw the punch I got worked up also. No one takes a swing at Warrick!!! I just had to scream at the tv ... "OOHH ... HELL NOOO!!!"

Does anyone know what kind of jeans Gary pours himself into?? THose jeans look HELLA GOOD on him. I gotta give the wardrobe department on CSI some major props!!

Glad to see that there are many others with good taste in men. :)

11. melia

melia Rookie

i realize that I could quite possibly be the slowest person alive but I just realized how awesome Warricks eyes are. I think I'm in love.

12. WarricksLady

It's not just Warrick eyes that is awesome. It's everything like his lips....so kissable; his smile....so beautiful and not seen enough, IMO; his bod OMG.....need I say more; his hair....so love to run my fingers through it; his eyes are great....but it isn't what got me hooked on him; his walk....the man has a sexy walk; oh and the man can work a shirt like nobody's business; and don't get me start on his jeans.....:faints:

Gary/Warrick has the whole package going on and I love every minute of looking at and drooling over him.

13. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Homegirl... did u forget his voice? :D -That would b the only thing I'd add to your list on what I love about Gary/Warrick. Who says there isnt a perfect man??? :cool:

14. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

That's exactly what I always say when we're watching CSI and my sister doesn't get why I'm drooling over Warrick. I'm like, hello, perfect! :lol: I think she's blind or something cause she never agrees with me :confused:

15. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Sister's will do that. Mine finds him attractive but she says he's not her type. I say its their loss. But look at it this way too... it gives you something to bond over with other people. :)

I think Gary/Warrick's perfect for me, if he only felt the same way about me... life would be perfect. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.