Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Guys, I just told a friend on yahoo messenger that I ship GCR( of course I was kidding!!! :D)...guess what he said??....

*despised ancienttomb*...which planet is your CSI from??? :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

hey, you know what I'm thinking? That if they planned make Griss and Sara together, I'm afraid that we don't see GSR Scene for long time :( They give us one good scene like it was to be in GD and then half season nothing.... Because everyone who wanted them together, received what they wanted. And that's it :( Maybe they drop us some hint like bone at the end of season ....

3. Guest

Guest Guest

most producers don't want to make people who have enormous chemistry a couple. Like Harm&Mac on JAG, because if they are a couple the chemistry is gone and what to do with the couple...*we know what* that's why they are dancing around..

4. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

with the chem thing, the writers can be kinda sheesy sometimes, so i can imagine this scene with G&S that has some cheesy lines.

zakleta, i think you're right. they do want to keep viewiage up and (knocks on wood) if they do kiss at the end of the season, then we'd all go INSANE on this board (bord? w.e) and then they'd give us GRS in season 7.

how long does it plan to run anyway?

5. martini

martini CSI Level One

as long as we keep on watching :p but I don't think they are gonna kiss at the end of this season, maybe the next 'cause if it happens they would let it happened at the end of the show and the show has officially just one more season to go. I don't want the show to end and if I have to wait for the kiss then I’m happy with it 'cause it will happen sometime…it’s just a matter of time :devil: :D

6. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Yeah, base on Grissom and Sara's temperament, I think even if TPTB won't pair these 2 together till the end of the finale season, We can still see some sweet scenes every so often-----GSR needs a long procedure, they're not that kind of one night stand or fall in hot love by one glance, more than 5 years is the best evidence. :)

As for if they're already in relationship...well, all I can see is "maybe"------I remember someone said: If a man and a woman has an secret affair, they won't talk to each other in public, they need to distance each other in order not to let anyone suspects they have affair. :lol:, So if you see a man barely talk a woman, maybe they're secrect lovers privately :D.

And we see Grissom barely talks to Sara in season 6 so far, so I guess he's hiding sth....Believe it or not, I'm 100% sure that if a woman flirts with a man in public, they're definite not lovers. ;)

7. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Actually, I wonder if this wouldn't be a good way to keep sexual chemistry around... if TPTB hint that they're in a relationship, but you don't actually see much confirming the fact... then every little glance, every smile, every shred of behavior that hints at anything more than professionalism... I think that would keep the interest alive, you know? It's a different kind of sexual chemistry, and we really haven't seen it work on TV because no show has had the balls to do it yet.

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

SPOILERS for ABRTI2
    >>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Okay, I can now confirm that the 'triangle' scene is in tonight's episode. They showed a clip from it in the Early Show, and interviewed JF regarding a romance with Grissom - she said she wouldn't kick him out of bed, but Sara is done with actively pursuing him. However, if *he* was to go to her and say that he wanted to start something, she wouldn't say no.

About the scene - they didn't show all of it, and some of the scene was talked over by the interviewer, so i didn't hear some of what Sara said, but Sofia and Grissom were standing fairly far away from each other, and Sofia begins to say "But if I did it..." when Sara walks in, reading a report, starting to ask Grissom something.

She looks up, sees Sofia, says "Sofia" in a questioning tone and looks at Grissom... who sort of looks guilty. I'm not sure, but one interpretation might be that Sofia and Grissom really shouldn't be talking together, alone in his office, since she's under investigation... Conflict of interests coupled with a little bit of insecurity/jealousy, perhaps. But any nuance was lost since, like I said, i couldn't hear everything that was said and the whole scene wasn't shown...

The Early Show can be seen at gglovebug's site Here

9. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

I´m not sure I don´t think they would just suddenly get involved(but i may eat my words!)...I want Griss and Sarah to get together and as long as they keep on giving us GSR scenes I won´t really care that it´s not serious...(I mean ..anthing is better than grissom ending up with sophia!)
    (BTW-Off topic-I am thirteen)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Spoiler

^^^

^^^

^^^

Well Sofia shouldn't be in his office, he is probably just giving her moral support which Grissom would do but Sara knows better...

Also I don't think the writers should wait until the seaon finale for the romance. That would be really ridiculous, and as mentioned before way to along the lines of something like the OC...haha well not exactly but you get what I mean.

Its interesting what Jorja said, I think Sara is kind of done going after him but what if Grissom was to 'see the light'? I dont think it would be a sudden thing but maybe he sees how much happier Sara is (post season 4 and 5,) and a situation comes a long were even Grissom feels the tension.

11. melia

melia Rookie

omg 12 hours and 36 min. I am going to faint. I am so excited.

12. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

Okay, I'm not the yougest. But I'm one of them. :)

*cue Jaws song* I'm so gonna get caught... on during school (bad me!)... and it's against the rules... but I never got in trouble in 8th grade...

Yay... spoils! *jumps* and about 9 hours and 30 minutes!!!

-HTML + the story is hard to do.

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

Forensicsgirl now I am dying with SQUEEEEE excitement after watching that Early Show clip. I have 9hours and 17 minutes to go until I get to see the "big" triangle scene. I agree it was hard to hear what Sara was saying in the clip cause the interviewer was talking over the Grissom/Sara/Sophia scene but I do know this Grissom had a really concerned, shocked, help me I am in a bad situation on his face. I can't wait you guys. I live the fact she said she wouldn't kick Grissom out of her bed and the fact that if he pursues her she is not going to say no. I love GSR.

14. brandie

brandie Prime Suspect

So the ball is soooo very much in his court now. Hopefully he doesn't just stand there dribbling the ball!!

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

For real he needs be looking to score. All he is gotta do is say the word like Jorja said in a few episodes and Sara is all his. Oh I hope he is smart and pursues her. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.