Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jtogo_lover

Jtogo_lover Victim

i think i need someone to cool me down here. i feel like i'm on fire. ahhhhhhhhhhhh! too much jon is getting me steamed up.

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*turns on the sprinklers* ;)

I suppose he finds the time between episodes and even during his holidays. I don't imagine any of them have as much time as they would like to keep fit, filming a show with that kind of schedule. You're right too, he has changed quite a bit physically over the past few seasons.

Season three was the more scientist/newbie/geek with something to prove kind of look and now he seems to have evolved into much more of a man -- I suppose it could be reflective on his development. He's grown a lot, in turn, he looks the part of someone with more knowledge and experience. Mentally and physically he appears stronger. :)

Definitely! You raise some excellent points. The earlier team seemed to have been more 'specialty-specific' and now they've kind of blended - though it's still apparent they have specialites. (They just don't show much of it anymore :p) and I'd like to see Ryan take on a specific role like casting molds or face recognition or fibers, etc. Something where he seems excited to do the job and where he's very good at it - even sought after by other people in the lab for it. He needs to shine in one area.

^ Yeah whatever happened to the blossoming friendship/mentorship that Ryan and Alexx had? She finally accepted him so I'd like to see a few scenes where they converse outside the realm of the Morgue. An action sequence followed by some indepth storytelling between them would be cool. :)

Good question. I'll have to think about it. *ponders*

3. Jtogo_lover

Jtogo_lover Victim

hey? if any of you find more recent pictures of him please feel free to post them here. i know i won't mind looking....directly at his chest that is.

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

A good way for Ryan to get his job back would be:

- Do what H and the rest of the big wigs tell him to and sooner or later everything will fall into place.

- Earn his money on the straight an narrow.

- Go to a gambers anonmyous meeting and get his head back on straight.

- Drop the idiot routine and go back to the loveable, joking Ryan. :D

5. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

I like your thinking wolfesgamergirl :)
    I really like to gambling anon idea - TPTB could work an episode around that where Ryan is put into a position of having to save the day and come into contact with his old colleagues. H would have to take him seriously again if he was trying to deal with his problems and I think Calleigh would be impressed too.

I've gone off my previous idea of an angsty-type episode where Ryan saves Alex. Putting the females into a stereotypical role of being 'saved' by the men is a bit lame so maybe Ryan could come to the aid of Cooper - they've had their disagreements in the past so it could be interesting........particularly if Cooper is at the Gamblers Anon meetings too, having hid a secret addiction to poker or online bingo or something.......... :lol:

6. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

dna_girl , I think you're totally right about the female being saved by man thing being lame. There's way too much of that on Miami anyway - disposable bimbos just waiting to be saved by Horatio. :rolleyes: What I would like to see is Ryan saving Horatio. That would really put him back on track! :D :eek:

The Gamblers Anonymous thing is a good idea too. And maybe meeting someone from the lab there?

I had a nasty moment when I logged on, BTW. On the sidebar there's a news item that actor Steve Ryan had passed away. Reading it quickly, I thought that our Ryan had died! :eek: *breaks out into panicky sweat* I had a horrible feeling that TPTB were screwing up again. I've got to go and sit down now. :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. wolfe_love_2007

wolfe_love_2007 Hit and Run

here are animated icons of Ryan wolfe

hope you like them! :)

8. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Seriously! After all this gym and muscle talk, I flatlined for a minute there...but I'm ok now... ;)

As for which Jon I like better, it's impossible for me to say. I heart S3 Ryan like no other (he looked great with his longer hair and I loved the geekiness...*makes heart shape with fingers*), but I like the grown up, manly version of Ryan as well.
    I love him however he is, of course... :)

Those animated icons are awesome, wolfe love 2007! I love the one from the opening theme.

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah....I did too Wholfewistle!!!! it's ok you're not alone!!!! i damn near pass out every time i see new pics of him!!!!! and he really does need to get his priorities straight!!!! I'm with you all on that one!!!1

10. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

OMG!!!! I missed all the hot sweaty togo hottness discussion but he is definitly the hottest guy ever!!!!! I really loved the season 3 Ryan!! He was so young, sweet,and innocent and don't get me started on the hair i loved it that way. But I also love him in the other seasons cuz he becomes more of a man and gets some more muscle. *drools thinking of togos muscliness* I just love him in every season!! I really hope he gets his job back before the end of the new season :( I wouldn't be able to go a WHOLE season without Ryan in the lab :( That would just be torture!! Well anyways I though i'd brighten up the day (it's actually night) by giving you guys a sexy little pic of our fave man's bum!! :)

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z74/ilovejontogo4evr/jt451.jpg

Enjoy!!

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

:eek: arew you trying to kill me!? OMFG!!! that pic is so sexy!!!!!

and Happy Birthday AliGtr!!!! *points to birthday icon next to name*

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Wow.....*mops up drool on laptop and desk* That is one VERY nice picture. Mmmm jeans are my new favorite clothing item on him. ;)

13. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

ilovejontogo4evr, you really should post a better warning with pictures like those.

"Warning: Picture may cause excessive drooling" ;)

I have to say that when it comes to looks, my favorite Ryan is S5. He looks equally hot wearing either a tight t-shirt or a nice looking suit (I'm watching Kill Switch right now, and I really love the gray suit and pink tie). I also think he has the best hair in S5.

But when it comes to personality, I like the S4 Ryan the best. He's in between the cute geeky S3 Ryan and the more smug S5 Ryan. I'm looking forward to seeing where his character goes in S6. I think the idea of Gamblers Anonymous is a really good one.

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I know!!! I also like the scene in One Night Stand....when Ryan bends over to help that girl up...you see his a** and some skin :devil:

15. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Oooh, yes! It was only a quick flash, but it was good! Would have liked it to be longer... *drools*

I'm watching S5 now - we're getting Going, Going, Gone tonight. I really like what I've seen of Ryan in this season so far. He was lovely in Darkroom - capable and considerate and sympathetic with Natalia. I'd like more of that in S6 (even though we won't get it here for the best part of a year).

Something else I'm liking is the sweater/t-shirt outfits. They're just clingy enough to give a hint of a lovely physique and leave the rest to an overactive imagination. :D

I was looking for a pic of what I meant. I know there are some scenes in Going Under where my tongue was almost on the floor with looking at Jon's back under that sweater. Can't find it though. :( So this will have to do. I liked him in this colour - makes him look all sweet and lovely. :p

[​IMG]
    Credit - Random Scribblings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.