Kid Nation

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Missing, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Missing

Missing Pathologist

On Wednesday Sept 19, Kid Nation premires on CBS.
    It is about 40 kids that try to make a town work without any help from adults. They cook, clean, govern and work for the town. I am looking forward to this and seeing how it plays out. There has been alot of controversy on this show and some people are outraged that a show would use kids and make them do things adults should do.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/kid_nation/
    And an article on it from ABC
    http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3514473&page=1

Anyone else going to watch this?

2. addictedtogreg

addictedtogreg Dead on Arrival

oh i soo want this to start. yeah one mother was saying how her child was hurt from hot oil and how some kids accidentally drank bleach, but the show said that there were always paramedics on call and that there were always adults around. i soo wish i was on it!

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I want to watch this show but my mom doesn't, so I don't think I can watch it.

4. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Ok I have watched and I don't know it just doesn't do anything for me. It is not that great. The kids are fine and all but I just don't care. Anyone else have that reaction?

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I've been watching this show from the start and I like it for the most part. I don't believe anything they are saying about those kids being alone. Come on there are camera peeps with them 24/7. I'm sure who ever has this show is making sure these kids are safe. Now as for the kids I think there are a few that need a time out. I'm upset that the oldest boy Greg didn't get the gold star last week. He clearly deserved it. He killed the chickens, plucked their feathers, cut them up and cooked the food, where no one else knew how to do it. Sure he has a bad attitude but he's done his best and has done way more then anyone else and the only reason he didn't get it was because that nerdie boy on counsil doesn't like him because he didn't put up w/ him bossing and not helping out. OK, yeah I'm into this show. I'm hoping they boot the little beauty queen off counsil.