Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Athena, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Simply_Sara

Simply_Sara Lab Technician

So... *looks at Sara* here we are in the middle of the break room,,, "what would you like to do?" *sees Sara pointing at closet and Me* "Aha you wanna play with Greg and Me... Sure!" :devil: *walks to closet and opens door* Ow... *sees iluvEricSzmanda and Greg in awkward position* :eek: "well uhm... We wanna play with Greg..." *looks at Sara again* now... *Sees Sara grabbing Greg and cuff him to her other hand* "Sara that was rude..." Sara: "Sorry but we really need him! we'll return him soon I promise... :devil: "
    *closes the closet door and runs of UTT*

2. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Right...who's hiding Hodges?

3. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

:( awww Greg's gone missing!

4. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

He's over there...*points to the corner where he's being mobbed*

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Mmmmmmm *Mac giving neck massage* I put my neck out earlier UTT. Okay thank you, *See Mac pointing to Stella and to Shooting rang* Now? *Mac nodds* Okay come on let got get her. Mac: 'Calleigh too' *Grabbs Calleigh, Stella and takes off to the shooting rang*

6. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

:devil: I need some more Greg! :devil: ahem, please TRY and refrain from interrupting us..Please? Greg says he wants some after glow this time! :D *runs off to a dark spot to get down w/ Greg* :devil:

7. awesomepossum

awesomepossum CSI Level Two

Wh-- shooting range?? Please try not to hit us... I've heard of pleasure from pain, but that's taking it too far. :p

8. Simply_Sara

Me still cuffed to Sara: *sigh* Okay okay,,, *shouts* Greg you were awsome!!! *looks at Sara*
    Sara: *nods* ^^
    Me: So what's next... *thinks* Hmmmm since Nick was such a good kisser in my dream last night... *shouts* Hey Nicky! Wanna play with us?! :devil:

9. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Ekk! haven't posted in here in a bit. (I've have my own orgy going happening on this side of the computer screen :devil:) but I'm back to play for a while.

Let me in on that Sara love Simply Sara I've missed my girls. Speaking of girls who seen Cath? I want play dress up *cough*down*cough* with her.

10. MrsWBrown

MrsWBrown Police Officer

I've missed my Warrick! Me and Warrick are going to find a clear corner to uumm....look over some evidence, we don't want to miss anything ;) :devil:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Ahhem! I have Catherine! Oh and we wont hit you!
    *looks around* OMG RYAN!!!! Your back from the hosptial!! Omg you scared me so much yesterday!!!!!!!! Okay everyone play nice with Ryan!
    No we wont hit you! Man way Jim a good kisser in my dreams... looks around.
    Mac: And me?
    Me: Yess you too :devil:
    Stella: Where's the keys to the handcuffs?
    Me: :confused: mmm i thought you had them.
    Catherine: No i do.
    Stella: Gimme those.
    Catherine: Ah... no. :devil:
    Me: Play nice or we all get locked in Gil's office.

12. Simply_Sara

Me Cuffed to Sara: Okay Athena,,, *looks around* There you are! *runs towards Nick*... Now we can get out party started :devil: *shouts* Athena! Cath! You girls gonna join us or what?! *grabbs Nick and runs of UTT*
    *Slaps Nick* No,,, you can't start undressing me yet, we have to wait for Athena & Cath... *slaps Sara* You too Sara... ^^

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Me:Um Simply_Sara Cath is a little busy. Me, Mac, Stella and her are cuffed together. And Cath lost the keys.
    Cath: I did not! :eek:
    Stella: Wanna bet? :rolleyes:
    Mac: hey hey! :devil:
    Me: Calm down or we will get locked in Gil's office! Anywho, yeah its a little interesting *holds up arms, Mac's and Stella's go up* see what i mean??? Oh and um dont get me wrong but *shouts* Who has the keys to Cath and Stella's hand cuffs???????????? :eek:

14. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

I still have not been given Hodges back!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

me: Okay IHeartEric if you can find me the keys to Cath and Stella's handcuffs i will find you Hodges.
    Cath: And what is that supposed to me?
    Stella: Calm down!
    Mac: Where's the chocolate?
    me: Deal? :devil: