Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Yeah! I can't believe I forgot about it... I have a few icons of it that I made months and months ago. Mac's facial expression was priceless :D Oh how I hope for more scenes like that.

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Can we see the icons? I think the demos would make great moving icons. Has anyone heard of any recent good MeLty stories out there? ;)

3. InDe23

InDe23 Victim

I have started to write a MeLty story at FF.net...I wouldn't go as far as to call it good...but it has alot of MeLty moments...
    it is called New York Minute...
    check it out if you want...
    there is also a new one shot there from another author which is fun to read!

4. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

There's quite a lot of MeLty fics out there... a year ago we had only a few and I remember thinking that no one will even read what I write but the fan base is growing :) I have a lot of stuff to post to meltygoodness, I'll try to get some of it up this weekend.

I was watching a season one episode, can't remember the name, and it was so odd not having Lindsay there. I kept on hoping she would appear at some point, walking around the corner, and then realized that Aiden was on the screen. I like her a lot too, but I like shipping Mac and Lindsay more, hehe.

5. InDe23

InDe23 Victim

OMG Sini!!! you have more to post!!! That is freaken awesome!!! Can't wait!!!

Yes, I agree with season one episodes...as much as I enjoyed Aiden's character (went really well with Danny I thought) Lindsay's character added a whole new dynamic to the show with MeLty!

6. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Okay, I posted something so go and have a look if you so please. :)

And about those moments... how about the gooey wrestling ring thing when they were standing next to it. I thought it was funny.

Mac: There might be some evidence in there.
    Lindsay: Let me know what you find. (Mac gives her a look) I'll go get my boots... (Mac nods)

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Is there an episode in either s2 or s3 where Lindsay is looking at some photos as some kind of evidence and she's getting stressed and Mac comes to talk to her, and he encourages her? He may also have touched her arm in that scene.

8. InDe23

InDe23 Victim

Ok, first, Sini where did you post something??

and MacsLady...Yes...I believe that was episode 222 Stealing Home (nice Melty moment)
    The DOA was dressed like a mermaid and the case hit home for Lindsay because they were both country girls who recently moved to NYC....Danny tells Mac that she had a rough time with the case and Mac has a talk with Lindsay (he sits on her desk and tells her that he still loses sleep over the unanswered questions of some cases)he pats her arm as he was leaving!

9. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

There's this community on LiveJournal called meltygoodness where you can post pretty much anything relating to Mac and Lindsay. I don't think you even have to register if you're not a member. But anyways, that's where I post my stuff...

10. InDe23

InDe23 Victim

OMG Sini!!! I am Luvin the tie scene banners!!!
    That is my all time favourite MeLty moment!!

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks! Stealing Home is on here on fiveUS in a couple of weeks, I'll really be looking forward to it. I love Melty, I hope there are more MeLty moments in s4, or at least more of Mac and Linds working together. Unfortunately, I have to wait till February 2008 to see it as I live in England. :mad:

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Now having to wait that long is a crying shame. Thanks I will have to get my butt over there and check out the new additions. I do hope they get a full case together and not just him looking over her shoulder during it. ;)

13. the_lab_tech

the_lab_tech Victim

Wow I'm gone for a few days and I miss loads.

Hi to InDe23! To clarify about meltygoodness: you have to have a livejournal to post to the comm but not to reply to any post. If you don't have an lj you can always contact me and I can put it up for you.

It's such a bummer having to wait to feb 08 (why is it such a wait? The haitus is almost as long as BSG's) to see the new season and to make it worse, I'm trying to go spoiler free this year. I only hope I get s3 on dvd for my birthday. Then I can rewatch all the MeLty scenes like I have done for s2 esp the tie scene, the hug and the moment in, I think its ep 2, where he hands her her camera. It's short but so sweet.

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

lab tech - I'm trying to go spoiler free this year, too. I've read a few minor ones, but nothing definite. I think it will be hardest to resist when the US people have the episode discussion threads up. But I do want to avoid spoilers this year because I enjoy the show much more then.
    *starts counting down months to February 08*
    I am enjoying re-watching all the MeLty scenes in s2 and s3, which both are re-running on tv here at the moment. S2 is nearly finished - Stealing Home is on next Sunday, yay!

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Man she finally gets to do another demo and then its not with Mac. Come on TPTB her and Mac are great at making the demo cute and cool. Tonight's with her and Danny was too childish. She needs a man that can handle it. ;)