Jigsaw Puzzle

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Dionna87

Dionna87 Civilian

Does anyone have the picture of the CSI NY Drop Deadline puzzle? Ive been at this with my boyfriend for a week now and we are having a hard time figuring it out.

2. Dionna87

Dionna87 Civilian

Do you have NY Drop Deadline?

3. sntmorris2

sntmorris2 Civilian

Did you ever get the pic? if so my daughter would love to get a pic also if you would have it in your heart to hook us up! thank you

4. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

Anyone have a pic of the LV double down or what ever its called puzzle. I REALLY cannot figure it out!

5. CSIJunkie00

CSIJunkie00 Civilian

I have all of the solutions to Everybody Loathes Somebody Sometime" including a pic!!! I will also have the full solution as in the back of the book typed out to be read..if you need it let me know. I am not sure how many of these puzzles there, does anyone know, because I would like to have all of them??

6. skedius

skedius Civilian

As far as I'm aware, there are 4 puzzles.
    CSI Jigsaws

We finished the Stabbing Pain puzzle recently, and discovered that the UV ink was too faded to read the solution. Most of the links in this thread no longer work, and this forum is the only place I could find that even mentions a need to post solutions. I'm hoping someone will have the heart to dig up those old photos and repost them. :p

7. HeatherJSN

HeatherJSN Civilian

I've got a TON of pictures of the "Everybody Loathes Somebody Sometime" puzzle completed. If you want them email me at hthales@yahoo.com or add me to your msn or yahoo messenger with my stupid addy perfect_princess2008@hotmail.com and I will get the pictures to you right away. I don't want anything in return, but if anyone is willing ;), I lost the booklet for both "everybody loathes somebody sometime" and "Stabbing Pain" Did anyone else experience problems with their little UV flashlight that comes with the puzzles?

8. csifreaks2

csifreaks2 Civilian

Hey, My sister and I have been working on the "Everybody loathes somebody sometimes" puzzle and our uv light died before we could get past the first line of the solution. if someone could send us the solution you would be our heros!!! Thanks a bunch!!!

9. csi_chick

csi_chick Victim

If anybody has figured out 'Unbalenced Death' could you please tell me cause i think i lost a few pieces and my UV light does not work at all....so i'm pretty much stuck for a long time. So if anyone has the answer, please tell me cause i wanna know!

10. swimmergal623

swimmergal623 Civilian

If u want some help w/ what's in the book everyone loathes somebody sometimes I can help i have the book

11. Kasha

Kasha Civilian

If you could scan the book and post it that would be great, as I also do not have the book to it and would really like to finish this :)

12. anteejean

anteejean Civilian

the post to the picture of stabbing pain no longer leads to a any picture. does anyone have a picture of the completed puzzle??? i'm going nuts trying to place pieces because of the green "photo" squares.
    thanks,

13. iaoear

iaoear Civilian

Does anybody have the book for "Unbalanced Death"?? I thought I had it in the puzzle but it's not there and I can't do the puzzle. Any help would really be appreciated.

14. anteejean

anteejean Civilian

15. Raven_Joelle

Raven_Joelle Civilian

Ok, I just found this site and just finished putting together my second CSI puzzle. I didnt seem to have any problems solving my first puzzle, but my second one seems to be giving me problems. The puzzle I just finished is the "Everybody loathes somebody sometimes" one and I can't seem to find the UV light clues, I've looked the puzzle over and still can't find what is supposed to be in the pictures. I'd really like to solve it, can anyone help me?