Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

good plan:p haha!!

i watched it last night, didn't see any new promos.. *tear tear* i want MORE snickers! i can never get enough of snickers:p haha...

[​IMG]
    sara pushing nick...

hopefully we'll get one with nick pushing sara :D

anymore spoilers? i'm getting so excited!! *jumps up and down* i can't wait!!!!

2. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Emily I love the caps from the promo...OMG OMG is it seot 27th yet....I'm havving withdrawls...I made them watch CSI seaon 2 at work tonight...lol...I know that everyone in there is going to hate me..But I don't care...We watched Heroes all last week...So I said that I get to watch CSI tonight...:lol:
    OK going to head to bed..see ya'll tomorrow..night all...

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha!! i make my friends watch it. i already told them that evey thursday night, i'm not doing anything. can't risk missing my CSI.

*bad thought* what if you actually MISSED the premiere! omgoodness, i wouldn't be able to live! lmao, but, no worries. i'm taping it too:) my hold family is gonna be watching it! i'm so excited!!

come on... 19 more days:)!!!

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

hey what's all the that spoiler nick having a line, is there a way to watch it for the new promo. and girls lovely piccas.

nickngrissom of course you can have it do what ever you want with the pictures.

emily i never had a gsr moment not even a single one dont know why, when i saw "pledging mr. johnson" i instantly love their flirteous way of talking and how they handle each others temper to.

celeone welcome to snickers club *hands lot of snickers mini*
    and here's pictures for you.

quiet momments
    words of encouragement
    work at play

cheers. :D

5. Celeone

Celeone Civilian

Thanks! I certainly will read this topic every now and then.
    Oh, and CSIEmily... Those pictures of Nick, he looks like he isn't really getting it that it's for real, haha. Poor Nick. It would be great if Nick's the one that finds her.

6. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

hi,
    i'm majorly a gsr shipper, but i also ship other people. i think everyone on that show has so much chemistry, it's hard not to picture them w/ each other at some point. nick and sara are really cute together, they work well together, and they seem really close. i love a lot of their scenes together!
    cocoagirl, which ep is your second pic from?
    and i love lastlaugh, w/ nick and sara in teh bathroom, she looks so cute in her lil get up, trying to pull down the towel rack. and he's so amused by her actions. i think he actually chekced her out at one point, lol

~ta for now

7. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

I think that some of the GSR people are thinking that Nick & Sara are going to become alot closer this season...I think that is why we are getting some of them starting to come in here...( imo ) I could be wrong..but I hope not...Ok so I just changed my layout on Myspace...to ( drum roll please ) Nick and Sara...That's right my layout is Snickers...I love it..:lol: Ok got to run..time for work.. :(

8. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

GSR people are in here?!

no i'm only joking, i'm all about the love!!:D

and i know it has been a wile since my last post, but here i am, I hope to come in more once the new season starts :D

also can't wait, no matter what happens, all should be good!

oh and i remember TNN, i used to watch the PBr on there, till it moved to OLN, which is now VS. and moved to another channel...yeah coplicated :lol:

ok well piece, love and snickers people!!!

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha! i know, GSR fans NEVER come here.. AND BE NICE!! thanks though! it's good to see some people can open their minds once and a while. the GSR fans i usually meet (on the internet) just bast my ship to make theirs stand taller. it's stupid, i know. but, really, thanks for coming by GSRfanatic! i have to admit, i'm not a big fan of your ship (no offence to you or your other ships) i just... don't exactly like them together. they have chemistry, they have the scenes... i just dont see the spark that i see between sara and nick. please dont take that as a mean thing, i'm really not trying to be. people just have different opions.. and i like that. i'd HATE it if everyone liked Snickers. of course, we'd probably get it, but then there wouldn't be the little disagreements amoung people and you wouldn't be able to get the change to see something else in a different light. either way, i'm glad you poped by, come by any time:)

haha, i think people are starting to see that nick and sara are gonna become closer.. and that nick's gonna make this REALLY personal, reasons that are un none right now:p. nick and sara's friendship is DEFINATLY gonna grow stronger, and that's just gonna make it come even closer to a real realationship. like, i don't think Grissom and Sara were actually really close friends first. in my understanding, they went out to dinner or something at Grissom's little teaching thing, and sara just had a little crush on him ever since. they never really got to know each other as friends first, like nick and sara are doing. they always had this thing, but a real, good, (usually) long lasting relationship starts off as a close frienship first. that's why i think it's looking really good for us! :D haha!]

LOVING the pics cocoa!! they are so cute! nick and sraa look SO great together!!

omgoodnes, i know celeone! it doesn't look like nick wants to believe what's happening. Sara gone missing, Grissom and sara together... it's too much heart-ache for our little nicky :(. *tear tear* i'd LOVE it if nick finds her first, holds her first! haha. we already see that he gets to the car first! he BOOKS it there! haha. i'm so excited.. i can't believe i've gone on this long without seeing a new CSI!! aahh!!!

ok, i have a idea. how about we think of a topic, and we find pics that suit it....

example: 'checking each other out'

you wanna?.... :D

here's two pretty famous ones...

[​IMG]
    nick checking out sara...
    [​IMG]
    and sara checking out nick...

10. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome to the Snickers Thread, gsrfanatic25. Like Cocoa_girl said, we don't bite, we are friendly people on this thread. You are welcome here anytime, if you have question.

I agree with you, gsrfanatic25 about Sara tried to take the towel rack down, while Nick look at her behind. Sara did the same thing when he did the towel rack, she did it twice, I think.

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i have to agree on that they just love checking each other out and they are not ashame in doing it so openly. :lol: :devil:

13. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

OK, so the night before last, I watched "The Finger" . . . man, when Sara said to Nick and Warrick that it was odd that Cath knew where she'd be, Nick seemed so upset and sad, "I knew." Aw. Poor Nicky.

And then the peanut butter thing - in the back of the car. "Did I mention I hate peanut butter?" Sara smiles. AHHHH!!

Why haven't they gotten together yet????

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

that's a question i'd LOVE to have answered. no worries... seasons to come, season to come!!

haha... the only thing we bite around here are our DELICOUS snickers bars:) lol, please, come by anytime!!

omgoodness.. the finger!! aw, poor nick! and i think sara didnt want nick to know. greg knew, warrick knew, catherine knew, grissom knew, but nick was the last to find out. why? because everyone knew how'd he react:( and then when sara and hank broke up, he didn't want to see her sad so he tried his hardest to brighten up her day. with a date, not with him (way to soon for something serious) but a date with his friend:p haha..

LOVE the pics cocoa!! love the checking out pics:p haha.. they are so cute. and, as you guys said, they aren't asshamed to stare at each other. it's so cute when nick or sara are looking at each other, then the other notices and they just smile at each other! haha:p ADORABLE!!

how many more days? 16... please, got by quick! THIS IS GETTING SO CLOSE! i'm loving it! snickers in season 8!! whooaaaoo!!! :D

ok, i'm, as for my story, i just have to type it up. i never have time too. it sucks, i know. BUT... i will get it up soon, i promise. i'm almost finished writing chapter 5!:) haha...

when are the other updates happening?... KEEP THEM COMING!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

'The Finger' scene...

ok... you guys know that Nick's gonna be moving up? (hopefully i don't need to put that in a spoiler..) ok, well i was thinking... THIS IS GREAT FOR US!! because, you know how grissom always choose his job over Sara? well, now it's nick's turn. He's with Sara, or likes Sara and he as the opportunity to move up and become supervisor, but that would mean he can't date sara. so, this is what he does: CHOOSES SARA OVER HIS JOB! he declines the job promotion so he can have Sara, and that's how Snickers is made!! honestly, that would completely work!! CAN'T YOU SEE IT?? i would LOVE it if that happened. Nick put Sara first, not himself. giving up the job he's been driving for so he can just try and have a chance with sara. man... i really want the 27th to come!! :D

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Emily, I can't wait to read your story and listen your music on Youtube. Take your time. I got a question for you, Emily. Do you finish Aftermath? I'm not sure you did or not.

Nice picture, Emily. I love the first one that was The Unusual Suspect.

I will write my story tonight, If I'm not tired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.