Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIMIAMI

CSIMIAMI Hit and Run

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Great pictures everyone. A great way to start Saturday... I know I said start and it's noon. I had a long night last night.

3. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

another pic anyone? :D

[​IMG]

Here is a cute one of David and the little girl from the episode Body Count.

[​IMG]

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

:eek: love the first one!!! that wouold make an awesome background for poetry....and the second one is so cute!!! DC/H is so good with little kids :D it's so cute they way he talkes to them and stuff :D

5. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

calleighspeedle
    thank you so much for those pics! :)

I LOVE the first one...I've never seen it before...:eek:

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

calleighspeedle
    The first one kind of reminds me of those old photographs from the 1800s where the subject poses but doesn't look at the camera. Call me weird but that was the first thing that came to my mind.

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

calleighspeedle the first pic of DC is just so hot!!
    He looks so dreamy. Can I snag it? :p

8. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow - nice pics of DC!

I for one miss the Seasons 1-3 H - I'm not really sure what he does to solve the crimes anymore, it seems as if he only interrogates, and everyone else does all the hard work. That's not the kind of boss H is (or was). In reading the CSI:Miami novels, I've gotten an even stronger sense of that - even in the later ones. And let me just say, I wish TPTB would've put the "Harm for the Holidays" novels on screen instead of what they did for the finale. The books capture our true hero Horatio so well - check 'em out if you have a chance and haven't already. :)

I watched "An Officer and A Gentleman" yesterday, and I was kinda surprised by DC's part. All I knew was that he was the guy who almost drowned - I had no idea he was such a ... not sure what the word is w/out being offensive. Well, let's just say he really didn't have much guts in that movie - he got his tail kicked!

I think DC looked better in "King of New York" and "NYPD:Blue" - he was nearly 10 years older, but looked like he matured a lot. It was kinda funny to watch him get knocked down by Lou Gossett, Jr. I just couldn't see that happening to H!

I also agree w/all this talk about the new Season 6 plotline pushing aside other existing plot threads. I mean, what the heck happened to Suzie and Maddison? Did they just disappear? Did Maddy get well? The writers could easily tie this into a crime scene (maybe Suzie is found dead or is a suspect,etc.).

I just wish the writers would have some continuity. I was watching "The Waltons" (ok, cheesy I know) the other day, and they were talking about things that happened in Season One while they were in Season 3! That's continuity!

I also hope Yelina and Ray Jr. don't get swept off the face of CSI:Miami b/c of the new plotlines - especially Ray. H promised to look after him, and he's been a part of Ray Jr.'s life since Ray Jr. was a boy.

Sometimes I wonder why H doesn't go and be with what family he has left. Maybe he's still afraid of confronting what happened to Ray - and to Marisol for that matter. He seems so stoic - I remember when he used to console the victim's family. Now he has hardly any interaction w/the victim or the family - nor does he really do anything to be worthy of the title "hero" - He shoots people and asks questions (w/out much feeling behind it, like he's going through the motions..)

Anyway, sorry for the longish "rant" - I just want H to be more human - like he used to be. I want to see raw emotion this season - maybe even ::gasp:: a tear or two - Like the thread says, even heroes have the right to bleed...

9. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i love those books! and i definately agree, i wish they would put some of those on the screen. they really give a more in depth look into H's character. we don't get that on the show anymore.

i felt really bad for his character in An Officer and a Gentleman. i just wanted to hug him! it was really weird since we always see DC playing strong and confident characters.

i find it odd that they could just let those storylines drop, especially madison since he was really committed to helping her. he even sold some of his property to pay for her medical bills and now she's just gone? just like that? it doesn't make any sense. they can't expect us to assume that he hasn't dropped them like a hot potato without even mentioning them in passing. i also share the fear that this new storyline is going to shove his family into some dark corner for the rest of eternity. its not fair to those of us who are fans of yelina, ray jr, suzie and madison.

i couldn't have put it better myself. thats exactly what it seems like. where is all of the passion he used to have? like in Freaks and Tweaks when he's interrogating Chaz. i can watch that scene over and over...and over. in the promo he's seen slamming a some guy on a table so maybe that means we're getting our intense and passionate H back.

10. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Wow, a body's gone a couple days and there's so much activity in here... Cool... :p

I have to say that your banner is too cute, ilh214. :D

Here's is some hotness for today ladies...since it doesn't look like we've had any in a little while... ;)
    [​IMG]...young DC... soooo friggin' HOT... :devil:

[​IMG]...and my ALL-TIME favorite DC pic :D...
    Damn... I don't think this man could get any sexier... :devil:
    ***passes out from the sheer HOTNESS that is DC*** ... :eek: :devil: :eek: :devil:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D:devil:

11. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

OH MY GOSH!!!! Those pics are sooo hot horatiosangel !! Are you trying to kill me? *has heart attack from excessive DC hottness* :)

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

:eek: OMFG!!! those pics are so hott!!! and yes he can get sexier!!! he gets sexier by the second!!!!

oh and before i forget...Happy Birthday HAngel!!! *hands birthday cookie*

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

****Happy Birthday horatiosangel****

[​IMG]

14. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Thanks, ilovejontogo4evr, Need4Speed and calleighspeedle!!! :D ***takes birthday cookie***

You guys are awesome!!! :)

And WOW... that pic is soooooooooooooooooo SEXY, calleighspeedle!!! LOVE IT!!! :devil::devil: I'd just fall over dead if he stood there lookin' at me like that ... :eek: :eek: :eek:

15. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Happy Birthday... I hope you have a day filled with Horatio hotness!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.