Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Well, I saw Nick having a small tantrum throwing things around. I am curious who the other person is maybe Catherine?

It is great seeing Nick all over this promo. Nick seemed to be more bothered than Grissom about Sara missing, IMHO.

There are lots of plot bunnies to uncover with that promo.

Well, off to write some of my old stories that have been sitting around.

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

that's the one i'm refering to, thanks for confirming my suspesion about who was the one throwing things.

very much agreed with you on this point. it feels like nick is loosing a wife rather than a friend. and from the look on his face i think he would rather be in her place than see her suffer.

true. all we have to do is wait for season 8.

just give us the heads up when your done with your stories updates. and hope you can go to snicker scenario over the fanfiction section of this board to add a few lines and enjoy reading it to.

some pics

waiting for a kiss
    guilty as charge
    being subtle

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Nice picture, cocoa_girl18. Can I have it? I got a new idea for new banner for them.

Emily, we got a new snickers coming in here soon, I can't wait to welcome to new person.

4. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Ok while I was watch'n csi ny tonight I saw a promo for csi..anyway I saw Nick in the promo and he said "that he was not leaveing until he finds smething" Warwick was in the scene with him.....Ok in my mind I was thinking SNICKERS!!!!!! I so think that all these little hints that they are giving us are tptb way of telling us that something is gonna happen between Nick & Sara this year. And on another note..I have my voice back..yayayayayaya.....
    Ok have we desided on the new name for thread #22???

5. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Glad your voice is back just put on CSI NY to watch the promo. I looked to see if it was on youtube but it was not there:(

Thanks for the heads up.

6. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Ok Just watched the new promo. I think Nick is in Natalie's apt when he is saying he is not leaving until he finds something. Of course meaning finding something that will lead to Sara.

I am really excited for the next season to start. Is it Sept 27th yet?

Sighhh 12 days to go and counting.

7. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Hi,everyone.....Ok so we have 12 days until season 8 starts...I don't think I will make it. I told my manager that I need the 27th off cause I have an appt that day...I just did not tell her what the appt is..lol..I work in a movie store, and everyone there knows that I'm a BIG CSI fan...So they all know why I need the 27th off... I have desided to lock myself in my room for the opener..If anyone bothers my...I will have my own crime scene...And everyone in my family knows this..lol..Ok got to run to Target..be back later...

I'll bet they show a good promo in tonights CSI....OOOOHHH that really makes me happy..:lol:

8. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

21 days... i am dieing!! cant wait one more day! **watches old csi eps OVER again :p**

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

WHAT WHAT WAHT?? another promo... WITH NICK TALKING?!?! omgoodness.. i GOTTA go find it:):):)

cocoa ADORABLE pics!! so great. i'm gonna head over the the SNickers scenarios soon. ive been pretty busy lately!!

can't wait for the rest of the updates. nickngris, i'm hopefully gonna read yours this weekend!!

i'm SO watching the CSI tonight!! there's gonna be like, CSI spoilers like CRAZY!!

i'm so excited. i wasn't home yesterday, so i couldn't get on... but i'm here now!! eee!!! 21 days, this is crazy!!

yea, that person smacking something away in the promo 4 (5?) and then sitting down is nick. he's so scard and frustrated!!! aaaahh!!! come on nicky, find her and tell her how you feeeell!!!

omgoodness, when nick found out about GSR, he was so sad!! (shall i refresh your memory..)

[​IMG]
    just about to cry!! *tear tear*

[​IMG]
    and this is nicky looking at the model of sara:(

ok.. i really gotta go find that promo and come back and edit this post on how AMAZING it was:)....

back in a flash....

*watches the video*

OMGOODNESS!! they just HAD to put that in there!! OMGOODNESS!! i'm so excited!!

'i'm not leaving here till i find something'<< AHH!! they don't have anything else new, only that thing!! all the other ones are from grissom and already heard them. and... and... did you see nick's face when it found that sara drawing?!? omgoodness:):)

EEEE!! CAN'T WAIT!!
    and we're getting more snickers shippers?? NIIICE!!

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Nick told Warrick that He is not leaving in Natatlie's apartment 'till he find the evidence to where Natalie put Sara. Warrick was on the phone with Grissom, Nick standing by the door and said to himself in tear, "Don't let her die." Nick can't handle his Sunshine gone.

My story is not going anywhere, it going to be there for a while.

11. Celeone

Celeone Civilian

Hey all!
    When I first saw CSI, I was a Snickers too, but then I switched to GSR somehow... I guess it was because they got whay more screentime togheter. But I love George and Jorja togheter and that brought me to this forum, and now I'm more of a Snicker than a GSR.

I really love the kung-fu quote. "Are they messing around?" jokes GEORGE EADS, who plays Nick Stokes, on hearing of the on-screen relationship of his co-stars. "Are you serious? I am always the last to know this stuff. I just hope Billy can fight because Sara is Nick's. Everybody knows that. I don't know if a lot of people know this, but Nick knows kung fu. In the season finale, he is going to take Grissom out with a leg sweep." That's like so sweet.

Well, let's just hope they are going to get more screentime togheter!

12. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

13. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

OH MY GAWD! *Squeals* The new promo! AHHH!! 20 more days, 20 more days, 20 more day! :)

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!! really hope you stay around. i think eveyone has had a little GSR phase, aspecially if they start watching the show. that happened to me. i just started watching the show and i was like, 'Grissom and Sara! they're gonna be together.' no, wasn't hardcore at all!! just for the first 2 months, i just kinda feel along the GSR trend, but then i got the 4th season on dvd... that's when i realized... i do not like grissom and sara together. the way grissom treated her, and her still liking him. that's just.. not sara's kinda character, i think. in season 4, nick and sara have AMAZING chemistry. so, i started to like seeing them together. i liked them as friends, thought they worked well together. it wasn't uptil i watched... i think it was grave danger, when i realized the passion they have for each other. and now, here i am... a hardcore snickers shipper and that's NEVER gonna change! so, hope you stay around Celeone! we're the best ship out there!!! we have amazing writers here, artists and just tons of snickers love to go around:):)!!!

and yes, that thing that George Eads said COMPLETELY lifted our spirits. George Eads OBVIOUSLY knows it and he's wanted it for a while too. George Eads is my FAVOURITE PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW:)!!!!

ADORABLE PIC, snf01!! i haven't seen that one yet!! they look so perfect together. George/Jorja and Nick/Sara!!!

I KNOW!! NEW PROMO IS AWESOME!! i just can't help but wonder, why did they all the sudden add in that little thing with nick? like, nothing else is new in the promo except for nick saying: i'm not leaving till i find something, and then he looks at a drawn pic of sara. SO CUTE!! SNICEKRS!!!!!

omgoodness... AMAZING SPOILER NICKNGRIS!! I'M SO EXCITED!! how many more days?.... 20!! omgoodness..... i'm so excited! this is CRAZY! i'm loving this! honestly, we are getting the best news EVER!! lets just hope everything DOES work out for the best....
    :D

[​IMG]
    this'll help us get through the next few days... haha!!
    nick and his sunshine:)

Dead Doll- nick
    Dead Doll- Nicky 2
    Dead Doll- Nicky 3

15. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

And I think CTV will be airing it at 8pm - an hour ahead of the CBS showing! :) I might just watch both of 'em! :)

Just had to add -- I never went through the GSR phase. Not to say anything against those that did, but the first CSI episode that I saw (can't remember which one) had a really cute Snickers moment. It was a CSI marathon - so the next episode that aired, when it didn't have any Snickers, I was like "what the hell is this? Those two have great chemistry - how could they not at least bump into each other in the hall???!" LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.