You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:lol: I know what you mean, but no, it's not appropriate for children's stories.

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

:devil: :lol: yes i agree...not appropriate for the little kiddies :devil:

3. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

haha lol

4. Char0789

Char0789 Civilian

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami When you look at the clock when you're at work and groan because you know you're missing it.
    2) When you look for ways to secure yourself in your house so you can't be abducted or worse.
    3) Everyone is suspect.
    4) You try to think of ways to hide bodies so CSI couldn't find them.

5. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when:

>you give your mates crummy excuses so they call back later because CSI Miami's on even if it is a repeat :D !

>You know all the dialogue in each episode even when the volume is switched off :eek: !!

6. Jtogo_lover

Jtogo_lover Victim

when you see a hummer, and look inside it to see if there's any sign of caruso. ;)

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when:

You place pauses in random places when you speak: 'yes sir... i... i do... have my... homework.' Then put on your sunnies.

When you go to the firing range and think 'Damn, I'm almost as good as Calleigh!'

When someone says 'I wonder what happened here.' and you bring out your luminol, swabs and tweezers.

Just me??

xxxx

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

no i do that too :D seeing as i actually have a CSI kit i got for christmas :D and i do the pause thing all the time!!!!

you know you watch too much CSI: Miami wehn you know the name of every ep, every signifigant character in every ep, what they were all wearing and the original air date of all the eps. *majorly guilty*

9. Jtogo_lover

Jtogo_lover Victim

Hey! One time I saw like 3 hummers in a row. You know what? I thought it was like christmas time. :)

10. You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when all you can think about at school are Eric and Calleigh when you see E/C written on the board. (E/C for extra credit... well not any more!) :D

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when you get excited, nervous, and scared at the same time when you see a blonde woman driving behind you in a Hummer... thinking Calleigh is about to take you out! :lol:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

11. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when...

> You try to do a southern accent everytime you meet a stranger ... not smart in the middle of London people tend to think you're a little nuts :lol:

> You own a stupid amount of sunglasses :cool: despite living in a country synonymous with rain :D

>Your idea of a relaxing afternoon is trawling the net for caps from the latest episodes being shown in the US so you can try and guess what happens :rolleyes:

12. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

-When you notice that in the season 5 intro they cut out the third clip for RYAN!!!! That made me sooo mad cuz everyone else except Frank and Natalia get 3 little clips and Ryan used to but now he doesn't :(

-When you slapped your sister for saying Horatio is old and ugly! I didn't mean to but it was my atomatic reflex when someone insults anyone on csi miami.

-When your mom comes in your room when your watching csi miami and her first words are "is this a new or old one?"

-When there's a girl name calli in your class who you don't even know and you randomly ask her how it's spelled and get dissapointed when it's spelled different than "Calleigh" :(

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

when you squee because both your first and last name are both used in the same ep!!! in Kill Switch!!! and Ryan says my first name...Heather, same as the news reporter. and H says my last...

14. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

:lol:

-You see a white Hummer with Florida plates and think "Hmm...maybe they got the fleet repainted?"

Guilty! I saw one in my school parking lot and found it rather exciting.
    Which reminds me...

-You see a Hummer in a color other than silver and think it's really cool but comment that it happens to be the wrong color...guilty as well.

15. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

I know someone named Heather... :p