Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

There's a snapshot of David at the beach with his son, I forget his name. Marquez or something like that? ...In Star magazine; mom came accross it while we were at the salon. But unfortunately it's an article about celebs who don't look at the beach/in their swimsuits :( They made fun of his chest and belly...said he had manboobs and a paunch. Meanies. *boos them* Maybe they need educating lol

I have a hunch it was during the on-location filming since they said Miami (real Miami) in July.

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Humm Am I the only one who is not so excited about H promo pics from S6. :rolleyes: Yep this guys look good for his ages, but with all this Robo cop - Super H things I don`t think that we will have big choice of screencaps. From S 4 till now every time when I try to take pics of H they all are the same look alike (no chance to recognize from what epi are)- he only pose or put on/off shades and not in last palce when said the next corny open line just disappear somewhere. Is he afraid that someone can reply to him ?! :lol: Where is the actor game - I`m sure that DC can do/show much more work. I`m wonder what more soup can give us TGTB this new season. ?! :rolleyes: Poor H , no lab work, not depth and sensible character development... this make me so so sad . :( or maybe more right is to say - make me to not care any more...

3. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

HoratiosAngel can you please PM me the bum pic. I am dying to see it.

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

No, you are certainly not the only one. ;) Mainly because the show has lost much of it's appeal to me of late (post Season 3).
    Agreed, after two seasons of lacklustre, one-dimensional Horatio, I also feel less than interested in what is in store. We shall see, but I am not getting my hopes up. If the writers could even begin to bring the show back down to earth again, that would be a start.

5. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

Ooh can you pm me the bum pic too Horatiosangel ? i wanna see that lol

6. Lucy

Guys, if you would like horatiosangel to send you a picture via PM, please could you send the request via PM too, rather than posting it here.

Thanks. :)

7. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

;) ;)
    :cool: :cool: :cool:
    Must we endure yet another season of "Horatio angst"? :devil: :devil:

Were TPTB listening when we asked, mostly politely, sometimes not so nicely, Please humanize Horatio??
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    At first glance at the promos, I would have to say "NOT"! :confused: :confused:

8. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i know! its so frustrating that he rarely does anything. i love Horatio, i have since i started watching and i have this undying hope that he'll snap out of it. i'm like the family member of someone in a coma. you know the chances aren't great but you just can't pull the plug. thats me, i'm not going to pull the plug on horatio yet. i have hope for season 6, it may not be solid or based on much but i still have hope.

i feel like they have let horatio's quirks take over the character. the posing, the sunglasses, the one-liners. all good in moderation but when they overshadow other characteristcs it becomes predictable and unentertaining. i know he won't go back in the lab because of the eye thing but is snapping on some gloves and shining a flashlight around too much to ask?

9. RedHot

RedHot Witness

Why are we so crazy for this man. I simply love him, from his toe to the last point of his hair, yuuummmy, nice photos!!!

10. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Well, he is just...Droolicious... for lack of a better term... ;) :devil:

And welcome RedHot... if you love H/DC, this is the place to be... :) Good Lord, now I'm starting to rhyme, this is not a good sign... ARRRGGHHH make it stop... :rolleyes::mad::lol:

Here's a little reminder of why we are so HOT for this man...
    [​IMG]...H hotness...:devil: :eek: ***drools on keyboard*** :D

[​IMG]...Michael Hayes sexiness... :eek: :devil: :eek:
    ***hot flashes*** ***fans self wildly*** :lol:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D:devil:

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I agree with you there ilh214. Just the latex gloves would do it for me. Rather than just pointing a piece of evidence out to someone. I understand it's called delegation but he's starting to remind me too much of my former boss, she delegated till she did nothing and we did everything. :p

12. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

Love those pics Horatiosangel ! and thanx for the bum pic lol.

I saw 'Death Eminent' today and I felt so bad for Horatio when that one guy was holding a gun in front of the police station and Horatio was like "I HAVE lost everything." That was sooooo sad and you actually got to see some of the real Horatio that we miss :( I want the season 1 H back :(

Anyways off of mourning over the old H. We've still got this very sexy season 5 H. Even if he over exaggerates things he's still awesome!

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

he's still sexy yes. but he's lacking the qualities we want him to have. and thanks for the Butt pic Horatiosangel!!!!! I almost died!!! :devil: his a** is so FREAKING SEXY!!!!!

14. Lucy

I have to respectfully disagree. I thought this was very out of character, in that Horatio has never been one to wallow in self pity. It's also a wholly inaccurate statement for him to make, as he clearly hasn't lost everything. He has a home, a good job, a loyal team that respects him, a woman he loves, ;) a nephew and his health.

This line irritated me so much, that I ended up having a discussion (via e-mail) with Corey Miller about it! He admitted that it was a line used by H more as a bargaining tool in the situation in the episode. Corey also said he picked up on the fact that many fans were not happy with this line, lol. :rolleyes:

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I wasn't too happy about H saying that line either. But if like Corey said it was meant as a bargaining tool then it was used very effectively.

But I do agree that it was one of those rare moments where we see a more compassionate side or H where we don't see him using his gun to solve the problem, but rather his negotiation skills. That fact I liked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.