CSI: Miami More Crime.... Great....

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by OscarMayerLemur, Jun 24, 2007.

1. OscarMayerLemur

OscarMayerLemur Police Officer

Oh, lol I left out the last paragraph. Sorry! :)
    Back at the lab the day was coming to an end as pink and orange blended together behind the palm trees. Driving home Calleigh refused to drive.
    "Are you sure you don't want to drive?" asked "H" confused.
    "Yes." said Calleigh harshly as she slammed the passenger behind her.
    "Come on, Cal! I just gave my opinion and you have to go and make a big deal out of it."
    "Your opinion, huh? Well, why don't you go shove your opinion up your big, fat A**!"
    "A little bit of a drama queen, are we today?"
    "Shut up! Just SHUT UP! I don't care what you say and I HATE YOU!!! I wish you would get shot, I wish you would get beaten up. I wish you were DEAD! You know why? BECAUSE I HATE YOU, I DON'T LOVE, AND I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU!" she screamed really loudly as they pulled up to the red light a few seconds later, she got out slammed the door and walked away.

Calleigh arrived at the T.G.I. Fridays and ordered a soda. Over the next few hours she drank seven more Pepsis. She paid her tab and left.

She arrived home, still to find Horatio on the couch.
    "Who the he** are you and why are you on my couch?"
    "Don't try to play dumb, Calleigh."
    "Horatio? Why the he** are you in my house, go home!"
    "We sold my house remeber! Apparently your hair color DOES describe you."
    Before Calleigh could reply she ran to the bathroom and threw up.
    "Oh, Calleigh. I'm not stupid, I know it's morning sickness. I know you wouldn't go get bombed while your pregnant."
    "DA**IT!" she screamed "I don't care if you know, or if you're smart, just get the HE** OUT!"

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

What opinion was that, I don't remember.

Fix it!

3. OscarMayerLemur

That Calleigh looks terrible in blue.

4. OscarMayerLemur

"Fine!!!! Fine, fine, FINE! I think I will leave. Don't bother showing up at work tomorrow either, you can't come to work with a HANGOVER!"
    "Don't worry, I won't be there! You know why? Because I quit!" screamed Calleigh as she slammed the front door behind "H"
    As "H" walked away he muttered under his breath "Da** blonde..."

He drove around for awhile decideing what to do. He didn't have a house. He didn't have any friends. His co-workers would laugh at their poor, pathetic boss. No family. Da** going through the list made him feel alone, unloved, and unwanted. He parked in a lot and went for a walk. He walked past a bar, a club, a pharmacy, and fruit stand. After walking for about fourty-five minutes a little sound jumped out at him. Mew! Mew! Meeeeew! He looked around and after a couple seconds relized the sound came from under the magzine stand next to him. He bent down and saw five abandoned kittens, looking to be about two weeks old. He reached under and grabbed them. He then went back and picked up a free fruit basket from the fruit stand. He set all the kittens in the basket, went home, set the basket on the door step. He then rang the door bell and hid behind a bush.

5. MacsGirlMel

argh can't they make up now please?????

6. OscarMayerLemur

Here's another short one...
    Calleigh opened te door rolling her eyes, "Da**it, Horaito I said go away!"
    Mew!
    Calleigh looked down.
    "Aww they're so cute!!!" Calleigh squealed with delight, as she picked up the basket all of the kittens meowed.
    Meoooow, Mew, Me, Mewew, Meow.
    "Get out of the bush." she said sighing "Get in here you big teddy bear."
    Milo had not enjoyed his name lately, since there were no drug crimes he thought they had forgotten his job. So for the last to weeks he had not come to 'Milo' but ot 'Sniffer.'
    "Milo!!" yelled Calleigh. Snifer did not come. "SNIFFER THEN!" Milo came trotting. Calleigh set the basket fdown and Milo ran over and sniffed. He sniffed. And he sniffed. He finally knocked over the basket.
    "MILO!" said Calleigh but she watched and didn't move long enough to see the kittens crawl over to Milo and curl up with him.

7. MacsGirlMel

ok now get to the makeup fluff!!! lol

8. OscarMayerLemur

Look, I'm sorry but I've decided I just can't get on often enough to post and when I can get on I only have like FIVE minutes. So I've reluctantly decided to end the fanfic. :( Sorry, but it's gotten to the point to where I can't remember what happened last when I try to write a new part and I'm sure the few people who read can't remeber alot either.
    See you on another board...
    Lemur AKA Toast AKA Kaitlyn.

9. MacsGirlMel

awwww I miss it already! I'm sad you're ending it :(