Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

Never thought I'd see him with Delko again! It's so nice to see them together!! *squeals with joy* He's sooo hot!!

2. shortea

shortea Rookie

I don't know what I am doing wrong.
    I can see the messages when I run or drag
    the mouse over the area, but not the photos..

What am i doing wrong?

3. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

4. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

Cool! Thanks for posting the interview calleighspeedle. :D

5. CSIMIAMI

CSIMIAMI Hit and Run

Q: If you were in that situation, do you know what you would do?

RORY COCHRANE: I would let my wife in. That is why I was struggling when I read the script. It’s a hard thing. Like I said before, I asked friends and they’d say, "Yeah, I wouldn’t let her in.” [Laughs] It’s kind of brutal to say that but it’s honest for some people.

Awwwwww........Such a sweet heart

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know!!! as i was reading it i was like....awwwww. he'd make a good husband. not just because he's sexy, but because he's sweet and caring. not that him being sexy doesn't have anything to do with it. cause it sure does :devil:

and what would you guys do if you saw Rory in a movie that has a naked scene?

I would probably freak!!! in a good way. then i'd need a bucket to drool in and then i'd pause it on him :devil: i would just overall be "OMFG!!! Rory + no clothes = heart attack!!!!!

7. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

^i'd probably pass out!! :eek: once i snap out of it, i'd probably need my sister to dump a bucket of cold water on me to calm me down. :lol:

[​IMG]

8. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

omg ok these pics girls seriously, don't be surprised if later i come on but i'm in the hospital thats hott they are!!! lol, again thank you all very much for sharing the interviews and pictures

9. shortea

shortea Rookie

I would buy that movie and rewatch that scene over and
    over until I melted!!

I love to see him dress or not dress.
    Or getting dress ..... :lol: ;) :p

Have A Nice Weekend Kids!!!

:lol: :) :lol: :) :lol: ;)

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

who wouldn't like to see him getting dressed and undressed!? it's Rory for crying out loud!!!!!!!!! I would buy that movie and watch it at least twice a day!! maybe more if i have time!!! :devil:

11. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Love this thread - I really miss Speed! Great pics, and good times for all Speedle fans.

I'm so pumped that Speed's comin' back, if only for a scene thus far! I don't know how you the rest of you feel, but personally I hope he's not "back from the dead." I love him, but that would be too rediculous. We saw him die, and while I didn't like the writers doing that, they can't just undo it like it never happened. I just feel like that's disrespectful to Speed, and everyone that mourned him - including us viewers! I am happy that they're not forgetting him - after the disappointment of the "flashback" that should've been in "Man Down" but wasn't, I was beginning to think TPTB forgot about Speed altogether. But he's still a fan favorite!

Well, what do you think?

12. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I would probably never take the movie off of pause!!! :eek: ;)

13. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

HAHAHA!! Same here! :lol: ;)

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i think we can all agree that we would all die if we saw Rory in a movie with a naked scene!!!

and we had an almost naked scene once..remember the bathtub scene in The Last Don!? we only got to see his top half but if only they used a wider angle in that scene....if only!!

EDIT: I knew that!!! whoops. *slaps self* Bad Rory fan bad!! thanks Speed_Cochrane.

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Well actually the bathtub scene was in the movie 'The Last Don'. ;)

In Black and White, there was a bit of er, less than PG-13 circumstances, but I must say, Rory did an excellent job given the subject matter. (Basically his character sleeps with the other character. And at the beginning she orders him to strip so they could know what each other was like and not wonder during their 'partnership'. It was kind of weird but the Gina Gershon's character was pretty complex.)

I think it's interesting that Rory chose that role. I never pictured him to be an actor that would do any nude scenes (Well, they weren't nude persay) but a small price to pay for an excellent character. (Chris O'Brien) The physicality of the film played a small role.

I realize the purpose of this wasn't to over-analyse the movies but, I definitely watched the movie a few times and didn't skip anything. :lol: :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.