Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

OMG!!!!!! I saw 'Death Pool' last night!!! Ryan's sexy walk was VERY SEXY!!! It was all in slow motion and everything! What was with him glancing back all the time? Where a bunch of girls yelling out how hot he was? I would lol

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Ryan isnt turning into a horrible person!! He's just made a few really bad choices!!!!!

ilovejontogo4evr~ I'd be joining you yelling how hot he is!:)

3. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

ya so stupid moves on his part. like pushing the cop , gambling on the job. but hey everyone makes mistakes. well the good news is that hes listed in the first episode

4. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

I just saw 'Death Eminent' the look on Ryans face when Alexx popped that bloater was priceless! I think it's so adorable that those things gross him out cuz atleast he has a weakness. And isn't just a big tough guy. Ooh and that was soo awesome when he threw that one guy against the car! He looked sooo sexy in that orange shirt! I think maybe the orange brings out his anger or something lol cuz last time when he threw Cooper against the wall he was wearing orange lol.

Oooh he's just so hot ;)

5. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Could not agree with you more! I actually found a video of that clip on Youtube before and couldn't figure out what episode it was from for the life of me. But then, lo and behold, there it was on A&E! I pretty much ran to the TV to rewind it and record it. It's still on my DVR and I've watched it a bunch of times (I was feeling stressed out earlier, so I flipped it on and felt better ;)). But oh, my, is that hot. I didn't even notice the camera work where as he passes people, they fade away (did anyone else see that?). I thought it was cool, but it took me about 20 views to see it. I was too focused on Ryan, so...

Whew! That was LONG. Sorry to ramble on about a 30 second clip, but it pretty much made my night yesterday.

Oh, and you put up the best pictures, Ali! *goes back to thread 3 to drool over that last picture*
    :)

I also read your comment, ilovejontogo4evr, and just set my DVR to record Death Eminent when it comes on later tonight. I haven't seen that one yet. Let's see...that will make...I think 13 episodes of CSIM on my DVR....
    That is hardcore...

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMFG!! i loved the slow mo walk!!! so FREAKING SEXY!!!!! I want to join in the yelling how sexy he is too!!!!!

and ok he's NOT as bad as Stetler...but i just don't want him to go in that direction!!!! I hope the stupid writers fix this soon!!!!!!!!! :mad:

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

We should start a "Give us that sexy walk" fan club and see what we can do to boost Ryan's mood when we scream how hot he is.

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I'm in for that fan club anyday WolfesGG..yeah I shortened your name, I hope you like it...LOL.

Ryan isn't turning into anything like Stetler and no where as bad as him. Ryan makes stupid little ...ok sometimes big mistakes, but he's not trying to take his lab down. Season 4 proved he loves his job and the lab by doing whatever it took to smoke the mole out. Now Stetler has a grudge against H and he's trying to hurt the lab in order to get back at him. Now Ryan isn't really mean, he just has a bad temper and looses it sometimes, like w/ Cooper who he believed sold them out and like Boa who Did sell them out. Can't blame Ryan for being pissed at her seeing what all he went through. NOw Stetler is just a dick to everyone and plain mean. Also, Ryan is very sensitive as seen in a few eps like the one where the families were loosing their houses..and he lost it on that cop. He showed his soft side like the one ep where the brother accidently killed his brother. Stetler doesn't feel sorry for anyone but himself, he's just a jerk.

9. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Stetler beat Yelina - that makes him 10000000% worse than Ryan's temper ANYday.

I can't believe it's almost time for the season premier. I saw the trailer for it this past Monday. Jon/Ryan was in it for a split second and it looked like he was about to cry or something. His hair seems longer and spikier than ever - but I could have seen wrong because it was for like a split second!

It was funny because I was in Rhode Island and me and my step mother in law were talking and I had Miami on low volume just to watch the commercials for the trailer and when it came on I jumped out of my seat and interrupted her mid-sentence to watch it! She's like "You are crazy!" LOL :lol:

10. athlov

athlov Guest

I really do prefer the hotter look on Ryan, but personality wise I liked the softer side of him better.

I really don't know what to think about the spoilers I've heard. I'm trying to stay optimistic and think that it can't be all that bad. I'll just have to wait and see. :(

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG Athlov where have you been? That baby got you on bed rest or what? I hope all is going good for you. I'd imagine this heat is killing you, I remember those days. I'm trying to stay optimistic too but with the TPTB having his life in their hands I'm a little worried. For some reason they seem to dislike Wolfe or just want to torture him or US.

RacK I completely agree with you there, he beat Yelina and that just makes him a scum bag, even if she kicked his ass.
    I'm heading for vacation and I really hoped to see some promo pics of Ryan before I left but doesn't look good for me. Someone please hook me up before I leave..ya got 8 hours...There has to be promo pics somewhere out there.

12. CSIMIAMI

CSIMIAMI Hit and Run

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey thanks for the hook up..very interesting. Justin and Drew,wow..that's cool. I love them both in fact she's one of my fav actresses..

14. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Cool that Togo hangs out with drew and justin. Justin looks like a skinny version of jon- who looks like Jake G.

15. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

That clip is great. Justin & Drew are really sweet but JT is an unexpected bonus :D
    He looks really muscly though; has he been hitting the gym big-time?????????? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.