Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtbwriter2006

jtbwriter2006 Victim

Me too-I'm hopeful that "pleased" means Grissom and Sara stay together-but just like normal..little moments here and there. The next best scenario would be Sara goes to the Dayshift so there won't be a "conflict".

2. chip1989

chip1989 Dead on Arrival

Im getting really nervous about the premiere, I want Sara to survive so much!!!

3. sonbonjovi

sonbonjovi Civilian

Hi, found a link to the lastest promo (i think)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdcqs10-IpI

Also found in another site (spoiler site) and according to BuddyTV here is the quote:
    CSI: *extra juicy* Okay, someone sent me some script pages for upcoming episodes and Sarah is never mentioned. So either she will indeed die, or her character will be written off, or her character is still on the show but not in those episodes.

I REALLY hope this is wrong as i really want Sara to live, guess we going to have to wait for the 27th to find out!!
    :confused: :(

4. Kylie

Kylie Witness

If they can't even spell her name correctly, I'm not holding my breath for it to be true. :rolleyes:

5. Sarrkazztic

Sarrkazztic Victim

This latest promo is great....in the previous promos...i love the look on Nick and Warrick's faces as they come into Natalie's house....

6. chip1989

chip1989 Dead on Arrival

im not going to listen to those buddytv spoilers, she probably only read somes sides, and sides arnt the whole episode so im still hopefull for Sara

7. Greg_is_da_best

Greg_is_da_best Dead on Arrival

I just watched the long promo and almost cried! :(

SAVE SARA!!

8. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

Okay, not a spoiler directly, but some more food for thought:

If Sara survives (seems likely at this point), the whole GSR is now out in the open and that could be a real problem. Supervisor and employee romance is usually an office no-no, and certainly with the competitive nature of the CSI crew, a really difficult thing to take.

In the real world, such an open romance would not generally be tolerated by upper management, and some sort of shakeout could come. Could Sara's absence not only be a question of death or recovery, but one of office politics? Could this in the end kill the GSR because it is just too difficult, with the two of them selecting their careers over each other?

9. Arilu

Arilu Civilian

I don't see Sara choosing her job over Grissom, since she's so in love with him. After all, she relocated to Vegas to be with him. Unfortunately, Grissom might choose his job over her. Tragic, but true. :(

10. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Yea I agree with Raw Alex, that is the point I have been trying to get across to people.
    In series 2 or 3 when she is in court, someone asks her if she has been seeing Gris and they dont take her evidence seriously because she had a thing with him.
    I guess there is an alternative tho, Sara could work for Cath instead of Gris. That way he wouldntbe her supervisor.. but I dunno.. its hard to see them working together on a case if everyone knows about it. Its not fair on the others either.
    Soo, I just wonder what will happen if she does survive. It will be alot easier to kill her off.
    I dont want that to happen but I cant see it not happening. :(

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was thinking about last season's Lady Heather episode and the scene where Greg was sent to help out days. It just seemed to me that they went out of their way to make it perfectly clear that Day shift can't keep anyone. Makes me wonder if that could be a way of removing Sara, sending her to days. I just don't see her dying.

12. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Whats the point in recruiting another CSI if she is gonna live? Do they need an extra CSI?
    So I gather if they dont kill her then they will change her shift and will be written off that way.
    I hope they do that if they do intend to write her off, rather than kill her :(

13. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

I was interested when Arilu pointed out that the Kate Bush song was used in the movie "She's Having a Baby", so I went to the IMDB entry for that movie, and saw that the message board for the movie has a long-running discussion of that very song! Then I saw this entry - don't know if it's true, but it certainly gave me pause:

"yes that song was also featured in Alias, i think before jennifer garners bf in the show was killed."

They wouldn't, would they?

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

"Viewers will be pleased" with the result of the episode...hmmm...which viewers? The ones who love or hate GSR??

More importantly, can anyone tell from the promos if Nick has hair this year? :)

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

That will only happen for me if I hear that they break off the relationship and then Grissom can get back to his normal self. However, I'm ecstatic that Sara will be back amongst the other CSI folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.