Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey hunnie ! *hugs her Nazzie* . How ya doin ? I so miss your funny/dirty/cool Sandle dialogs .

Okay , here are some rewritten scenes from some CSI eps :

Organ Grinder :
    SARA: (thrilled) I could really, really just kiss you right now. but I won't do it , we have enough time to kiss at home

Abra Cadaver

SARA: Let's take it back to the lab. Maybe we can make Greg disappear
    and appear at my home in my bed

Fannysmackin

I came here for you , Greg because I love you so and I was scared when I heard you were hurt . I'm glad you'll be okay , my hero

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ Yay that's what I'm talking about! I'll try to come up with some too.

Organ Grinder
    SARA: "I could really, really, just kiss you right now."
    GREG: *stares* "You could? 'Cause you know, I thought you weren't interested in me at all, because you didn't wanna take your break with me. Maybe it wasn't really clear it was a date, but Catherine told me I shouldn't tell you it was a date when I ask you out and I just thought she was right, so yeah, I'm sorry I'm rambling, I--I get nervous and I start talking, and then nothing can shut me up--"
    *Sara presses lips upon his*
    GREG: "Except that."

(That last part was stolen from a The OC dialogue, but I think it's so cute! So credit goes to the The OC writers.)

Nesting Dolls
    *Greg asks Catherine if they should help Sara, now that she's been suspended* *Catherine doesn't agree and walks away*
    GREG: *shrugs* I'll go alone then.
    *heads to Sara's house* *rings doorbell*
    *Sara opens door*
    SARA: *smiles* If you're here, it can only be good.

Haha anti-GSR. :devil:

This is fun! We should make a Sandle Rewritten Scene of the Day. :lol:

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Yeah , I like them . Love both but the the second one .. hehe :devil:
    I was staying in my bed one day and thinking at the scene from Abra Cadaver and I said what if Sara thought at something else ? And I came up with that one , which is my fav .

Me and my dirty thoughts :

Primum non nocere

(SARA walks to the first set of shoes and starts spraying them with luminol.
    GREG follows.)

GREG: Then why is there a World Chess Champion?

SARA: I think sports are physical by definition.

GREG: Well, sex is physical. Is that a sport?

SARA : If there will be , we'll win the title the world champions for sure . .

GREG : Oh yeah .We're practicing a lot .

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Oh this day sucked, I'm sorry I wasn't around lately, we had a power cut yesterday and today my parents were so damned annoying, but you know what? These re-written scenes just made my day! They are so great! Awesome job y'all!
    *gives Sandle huggles to everybody*
    This Sandle love was just what I needed! :)

5. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

lol I love that. :lol:

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

And today is Amelia's birthday ! Sweet sixteen hun !!! She three months older than me !

[​IMG]

Have the greatest day of your life !

7. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

ooo..happy birthday Amelia have a very happy birthday.. :D

i have a dialog just for you.. ;)

Sara: Argh! She's so stupid!! *Kick the rubbish bin*
    Greg: WOW! Sara! I dont know that you're a good kicker...
    Sara: She's so stupid!!!
    Greg: Who? Why? What?
    Sara: I watched the tv series-CSI las vegas, there's a girl name Sara Sidle..she's so stupid..
    Greg: How come? And Sara......
    Sara: A guy name Greg Sanders love her truly and she did not know that...
    Greg: Erm...Sara...
    Sara: Wait. And Greg Sanders is so stupid for not telling the truth about his feelings towards her.

Greg: SARA!!!
    Sara: What?
    Greg: I love you!
    Sara: What the hell?
    Greg: You want Greg to tell Sara about his feelings towards her, and I did that...
    Sara: You mean...ouh..ic...Im sorry honey *kissed Greg fiercely*
    Greg: wow! *look at the camera and do thumb up* Its good that Sara watched CSI las vegas too *wink*
    Sara: *turn Greg's head and kissed fiercely*
    Grissom: *walks in and look at the camera* Kids do not try this in school *point to Greg and Sara who were busy kissing*

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello, my beautiful Sandle shipping buddies! :) Sorry I've been away for a long time. We had a play and I was sort of the leader/director. It was a big job so I took a break. I just manage to visit other threads because I only have tinee tiny time to surf and I can't read all the posts here but now - I'm back! And the play was successful! :D

and

Happy Bithday Amelia!!! :D *throws edible confetti and play party Sandly music* Have fun in your bday! And here's a gift - *birthday gift*
    Sorry it's only half. It looks so good that I took a piece. *blushes* :D

Naz, the dialogues are funny and sweet as ever. Keep them coming! :)

And Eva and Dani, the rewritten Sandle momets are priceless! Just beautiful! Sandly- beautiful. :)

I could totally see this! So cute!!

Favorite!! :D Oh. Sandle would be so proud! *wipes tear from eye*

I actually haven't read the spoilers. I just don't want to be spoiled. :p ;)

When I saw the list I felt bad about Sara being eliminated already. It was good that Greg got eliminated. What's the pointing of remaining in the list if Greg's lady isn't with him? They're both enjoying in Elimination Heaven. ;)

And Dani, the poem, "The Angel" is lovely! :D

9. ams_the_angel

ams_the_angel Victim

Thank you dears ! Danni , Naz and Pau . I ate both of the cakes , so good ... I love chocolate and strawberies cakes . Thank you for that . Okay , I ate too much .
    And Nazzie (sorry , I love too much the nick) the dialog is so cute ! I luv it .
    The rewritten scene ... I was rolling on the floor laughing when Danni told me what was shew thinking about . This girl has her mind full of dirty thoughts :devil:
    I will think at a rewritten scene soon ... now I am out of ideas . And I am going to my b-day party that Danni and Maddy made for me as a gift , so goodbye and thank you a lot my sweeties . You made me even happier .
    I wanted to buy some blue hawaiian for my b-day , but I couldn't find that coffee in my town . I'm so mad !
    I was thinking at Greg's and Sara's birthdays ... what gifts do you think they gave each other ?
    Kisses and hugs ,
    Ams

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Bon anniversaire Amy! Or happy birthday, in whichever language you prefer. I hope you have a lovely day!

I'm happy you liked the rewritten scenes! It's really fun to do. Our ideas are way better than what really happened, or what? :lol:

11. ams_the_angel

ams_the_angel Victim

Merci beaucoup mes amis ! Thanks a lot . I prefere any language (French I know myself , for English I have Danni and Maddy) . I had the greatest party ever . With my friends . And the gifts were amazing ... I had a very big cake and Maddy almost dropped it on the floor (because of me !) . We had a cake fight , and my dress was so dirty . But anyway , thank you and now I'm going to sleep . Six hours of partying got to me .

12. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Okay , good morning . I am still sleepy (even if it's 11 am ) but after the party .. back on topic , here's my lame excuse for a Sandle rewritten scene .

Iced

(Sara heads for the door.)

SARA: I'll drive.

(Greg follows her.)

GREG: (mutters) You always want to be on top

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys! Gosh, I feel like I haven't been in here for eons now :p How's everyone doing?

ericloca (sorry - name list needed now please!) ^loved your lil' dialog there - :lol: The muttering definately sounds like our greggo.

Anywho - have there been any sandle spoilers at all lately? It's sad - hopefully we'll get some purdyful scenes! The more the merrier!

14. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey Liff . Call me Danni . We missed ya so much . Glad you liked my dialog ! *hugs Liff*

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I didn't realize you were Liff until Dani said something! :lol:

Here's an uncomplete list so far:
    YouandMe1105
    SaraStar - Eva
    Dutchie - Nikki
    kissmesweet - Delia aka Del
    sandersidle - Katie
    GregsLabRat - Carrie
    luvincsi - Paula aka Pau
    SandleDL - Katja aka Kat
    greg_sara_love - Naz
    araSgerG
    Sabser - Jessica aka Jessi
    Nami - Lisa
    csimonkey
    jue
    sandle_rocks - Amy
    PintSizeGenius - Soph
    CathStokes - Lynn
    gregslabmouse - Loki
    hui
    messermonroe - Liff
    catey1234
    ericloca - Danielle aka Dani
    Blue Starlight (formerly LoveCSI) - Bonnie

I am sure there are others I need to add and I may have even gotten a name spelling wrong, (I think that YouandMe as well as araSgerG told me other names they would go by, but I cannot remember them!) so please tell me whatever corrections need to be made, and I'll do so.

And eventually, inactive members' names will be taken of this list (put away on some other list I'm currently making of former sandle posters).

BTW: Happy belated birthday Amelia! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.