The Fake Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by lilbug, Sep 2, 2006.

1. WickedEskimo

WickedEskimo Civilian

He he those are great.

And now presenting !CSI the Musical!
    Grissom gets high at the crime scene due to a mishap and when he gets back to the lab everybody (and I mean everybody - including Ecklie)are singing and dancing while processing and presenting him the evidence. At first he doesn´t get it and when he finally builds up the courage to sing and dance, everybody else has stopped and are giving him the WTF look.
    Plus special appearance by Grissom´s left eyebrow.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

First welcome Wicked Eskimo tricky name ;) and that's a good one, and can you imagine him dancing Icky Ecklie that is :lol:, I can't fathom that under any circumstances, and Grissom :lol: and the eyebrow at the end good touch!

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

What is the fake spoiler thread, is this a thread where we get to make up our own spoilers for CSI?

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Yes, but just brief descriptions. If you get too detailed, it should be in the FanFic section.

5. sidlewannabee

desertwind, I like your story about Natalie escaping!!!!!!

Sara is just barely holding on to life under the Mustang when Grissom comes riding on a White horse and saves her, okay it was a white car but to Sara it looked like a white horse.

6. WickedEskimo

WickedEskimo Civilian

Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah I miss that eyebrow.
    Plus Ecklie dancing to "I´m too sexy (for my shirt)" - that´s one way of losing your lunch. :eek:

7. Desertwind

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, indeed, that would cause one to be very nauseous :( and here's another one, with 'guests' who are no longer with us. they'll all start their own TV series. and starring Lady Heather as Vampira.. Det. Vartan as Batman..and Keppler as the Joker :D oh, and lest not forget Terri Miller as Cinderella!

8. sidlewannabee

That would be really funny. I think I would die if they ever did that.

Here's one Ecklie and Grissom have a fight over who gets Sara and Ecklie loses.

9. Desertwind

Lady Heather and Cath, move to New York, and open a bar called "THE LAST CHANCE", and raise their two girls together , when ther not tending bar, and help young girls who have no homes, in between time :rolleyes:

10. sidlewannabee

That is funny.

Here is another fake spoiler
    Sara is not under the car, she and Natalie decided to play a trick on Grissom. It was all a plan.

11. hollie

hollie Pathologist

These are hilarious! :D Here's my sad attempt...

Sara realizes that she can crawl out from under the car, since it isn't pinning her down, just resting on a rock. She decides to go home and have a beer or two. Or maybe she went for a vacation on one of those tropical islands.
    The team finds the car and notices she's not under it, assume that she is dead, and bring Holly Gribbs back from the dead, since they liked her better anyway.

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Sara is so mad and hurt from being under the car that her eyes start becoming glazed over. Her skin starts turning green. Her shoes break apart when her feet enlarge. Her blouse and jeans start ripping. She turns into a She Hulk and throws the car off her. The next day at the lab, she tells Ecklie, "Mr. Ecklie, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
    (I wonder how Lou Ferrigno looks with a long wig.)

13. sidlewannabee

I like yours you guys, except I didn't like Holly Gribbs.

I wrote a story about Sara being under the Mustang in my English clas and I had to pass it to the person on my right and he had to end the story. He said Sara got in the car and drove away. I guess that is my fake spoiler.

14. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

Nick, Gil, Warrick, Greg, and Brass do a reenactment of the court room scene from the Drew Carry Show (the scene when she strip) hee hee hee

15. Desertwind

Good ones.. tee-he-he :lol: and Hodges starts a dance school, called "HODGES HOKEY HOOFERS" with Cath as the teacher, on pole dancing, and the other team members get a big *hoot* then Warrick and Nick show their tap dancing skills, Greg does a killer pirouette, Sara shows off her ballerina dancing, and Grissom gets a big applause for his fancy tu-tu, :lol: Doc, keeps perfect timing with the music, and Brass is the judge :D and then everyone cheers, and has champagne :lol: