Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Welcome to the boards Newbies :D Hope you have as much fun as I do :p Just sit back and enjoy the fun!

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Hi and welcome to all the n00bs. Hope you all like it here :)

3. Lizard01

Lizard01 Victim

hiya, i'm Theresa, aka, Tj, Terri, T, Werido, psycho, maddhatter, barmy.

i'm from portsmouth, england. about to start college, dreading it.
    my fav csi is las vegas, enjoy the others. fav charater is greg. and danny messer (love his smile). oh and don flack's eyes.

4. xlil_misfitx

xlil_misfitx Civilian

Hey guys. My names Anne but everyone I know always calls me Ash. So ya'll can call me Ash. I've been avidly obsessed with CSI since the beginning and I can't wait til season 8 opens.
    I just turned 20 yrs old and I live in a small town in Ohio. I love tattoos ( I have 3 so far), piercings (4 facial, and 3 in ears), dogs, and a plethora of other things.
    I hope I can find enough time to get to the library often and chat with you guys about my favorite subject.

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome to Lizard01 and Ash. I hope you both enjoy it here! :)

6. TELIKOGIRL

TELIKOGIRL Civilian

HOLA and HELLOOOOO to all. My name is Nina {short and sweet :p} or TELIKOGIRL in honor of my fav tv show, the X-Files. Love CSI LV and sometimes miami. I was born in Puerto Rico, but moved to Orlando to go to UCF,,,GO KNIGHTS! and study microbiology. I am a huge GSR supporter. And well that is that. Once again HOLA NICE to meet y'all!!!! :)

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Qué tal, Nina. Welcome to the nut house. There are virtual snacks on the virtual table beside the virtual door. So, how are things in Disney territory. I worked a couple of months last year in Orange City, a few miles up interstate 4. It was too hot for me down there.

8. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Hey, ya'll! Name's Lexi and I'm 20 from Michigan. I'm a CSI: LV fanatic, not much on Miami or NY. The original will always be the best! I'm a The Love and YoBling! supporter. Individually, my faves are Greg, Nick, and Archie. [He just doesn't get enough love!] I've been a fan of the show ever since the pilot back in the day. I'm in college working towards my certificate in phlebotomy. Yeah, I wanted to work in a lab, can ya guess where I got the inspiration from? :D

Well, it's really nice to meet ya'll and I hope to get to know a lot of you around here!

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome to the board Everyone, free food and drinks its always by the door anything stronger then soda you will need to be carded by the electronic machine lol. We never run out of food, so Dynamo1 please stop blocking the table, thank you. :lol:

Also New folks if you need a condensed version of the rules of the board/forum we suggest that you check out the "Help Guide" to get you started. Again welcome and have fun.

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Welcome to all the newbies :) I hope you all like it here.

11. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

Hey guys :) I once registered her and never really posted anything but that has to change now :D I love CSI, I'm 27 and from Toronto, Canada (not living there at the moment but going back in about 2 years). I love LV best but I also like NY and Miami. My favourite character on LV is Catherine but I do love them all :) Oh and I'm a huge YoBling shipper ;)

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey Abilene! Welcome! I hope you have an awesome time here and have fun!

P.S. It's nice to meet a fellow Canadian! :)

13. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

Hi, nice too meet you, too :) Where are your from exactly?

14. Bonasera

Bonasera Civilian

Newbie!

Im Hayley and have a current out of control obsession with all things CSI!!!

From my name you can obviously tell Im a Stella fan!

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome to all the new folk. It's great to have you here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.