CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...another one that wont play for me...I hate YT!!!!

*Can anyone throw any light on why I may be having this problem? Things load but then wont play; or I get them in two second chunks.*

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Me too. I really like ActionFlack too, I hope we get to see some of that - and the trailer scenes of him in a burning car and getting attacked by some guy look promising. Waaaaaaaaaaaah - I can't believe I'm gonna have to wait till February to see CSI NY season 4. :mad:

3. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Know what you mean. I don't think I am going to be able to wait that long. It's just not fair. :(

4. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

^^ They'll start to air season three on Monday here in Germany. I guess I have to wait another year for season four on TV. :lol:

The promo looks awesome, but where is Adam? :confused:

I get the same problem sometimes. Normally it helps when I restart my computer, maybe it works for you too?

5. Jaxxx

Jaxxx Civilian

When it comes to dear ol' Flack having a girl, i'm happy, but a rich socialite?
    Nah. Not feeling it.
    For once, Flack needs to be a typical man and use HER instead of the other way round.

Tell you what though.
    I'd give my left kidney to see how Flack seeks revenge..

6. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

With YouTube, with my slow, dial up connection, I find that if you let it run through the fits and chunks, and then play it again, it plays through just fine. If you want to sit through anything that long, but it's the only way I can watch anything on YouTube. Thanks for the link, Natty, it looks like an interesting season ahead.

7. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Well, though I'm sad that Lindsay was only in one shot, I'm glad that Adam wasn't in more shots than her...or any at all. ;).

I think it's really funny that for this promo and last season's first promo there were also series of quick shots that you had to pause the video to see what was going on.
    TPTB expect us to completely analyze the promo :lol:

8. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

I'm sure that we are supposed to completely analyse the vid.....or what's the point of tptb letting it out????

It's supposed to make us salivate for the next season....hmmmm ............we'd choke if we were waiting with baited breath for real plotlines...

Unless I get worthwhile plots, REAL chemistry AND realistic plot development alongside a massive dose of continuity, I know I'm gonna end up disappointed......even with Messer's white shirt......

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Can the posters outside of the U.S. go to the CBS site? It is www.cbs.com and there is a section called innertube which is where you can find full length episodes after they have aired in the U.S. I know it has a tendency to pause every so often, but at least you wouldn't have to wait so long to see them.

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

His beard's too sexy for this promo, too sexy for this promo--so sexy it huuuuurts. :lol:

Sweetie, if this is going to turn into Lindsay vs. Adam in season 4, I've got to say I'm not putting much money on Lindsay. The actors are in completely different leagues--and that's not an insult to AJ. Plus, Adam has made more of an impact in 20-something episodes than Lindsay has managed in twice as many. And he didn't even have to hook up with the show's resident hottie to do it. ;)

Besides, presence in the promo doesn't equal importance to me--otherwise Hawkes should have had way more than Lindsay if you ask me. :)

The promo looks good--I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Mac lose his cool. :p I'm glad they added a clip of Hawkes in there when they added those extra ten seconds. Was Lindsay's hair straight? If so, maybe it's symbolic that they've ironed out her character as well.

ETA: Sphinx, only US residents can watch the episodes on Inntertube. :(

11. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I think the way that I worded the Adam/Lindsay thing was confusing...I really like Adam! :). I think AJ is a great actor. I'm just glad that someone who has just recently become a regular did not get more screen time in the brief promo than Anna who has been a regular for longer.

12. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Spoilertv has a spoiler about the episode where people live through their avatars at a site called Secondlife. It mentions that while Mac is investigating this case he has to create an avatar for the site and Adam shows him how to use the site. It is suppose to be a great scene between Adam and Mac where Mac is teaching Mac. We get to see Mac as the student of Adam. Isn't that a switch? If anyone wants to see it, here it is
    http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2007-08-21T09%3A36%3A00Z&max-results=15
    I wonder if we learn anything about Mac's fantasy life. ;)

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah, Sphinx, that's from the interview Kristine did with Lenkov recently. I'm looking forward to seeing that because I love it when Mac and Adam work together. ;)

14. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

omfg, i can't WAIT for that scene. Adam being Mac's #1 fangirl always makes me smile. They're really just begging me to ship those two...

AJ does Adam so well. Eager to please, but ever so slightly socially awkward. Especially around authority and those he admires. GAWD he's cute. I'm THRILLED Adam is getting "regular" status... hopefully he'll be to NY what Greg is to Vegas!

15. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Mac and Adam moments are great, I have to agree...it's kinda like a two way learning street, each seems a little in awe of the other and their knowledge.

Not so sure about Flack being the user, but I do think Flack (if he can't have Danny...sniff!) deserves a little lurvin' and not from some stuck up, high society, preening princess.....Gah!! New York is supposed to be full of REAL people and I doubt very much that a detective of Flack's grade would spend much time, or even want to spend much time gussied up in a tux..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.