song played in the beginning of last 4 eps promo

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Guest, Apr 14, 2006.

1. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Same! I just heard it. I paused CSI Miami for like 5 minutes going back and seeing if they included any different verses this time...
    I heard from another board that this song is just a demo for something and isn't released to the public....but this might be wrong information...

2. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Guess what song is back???!!!!

I just heard it on a commercial for the new CBS show "Moonlight". I just caught the end of it--which now definitely sounded like "original man"----so I don't know if any other lyrics are clearer..but I'm back to searching :)

3. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

:facepalm:

Wonderful!

No, really, I'm excited... this search has gone on FOREVER.

Ok, not forever. But close. xD

Only I've seen it the 'probably lyrics' typed out as "Invisible Man" instead of "Original Man"

But eh... it's been a long time since I've looked. So I'll give it another go. Yeehaw!

4. godkevin

godkevin Civilian

for anyone that is still interested in this song, I'm happy to say that I've located it. So here is the info for this top mystery song!

Go to the FirstCom, www.firstcom.com website, once it launches you will see a search field at the top right of the screen. Type the song name: Original Man

It will be the only song with that title. Thats it, its the full 5 minute version, there is also a 10 second spot, 30 second underscore and a 1 min underscore.

(Be nice! If you like it buy it!)

5. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Finalllyyyyyyyy after like 29482382 years!!! I am so excited! Thank you :) This is amazing!

eta: can you buy it without having a company code? :confused:. Because I can't seem to register without one.

eta 2: I feel like I've been to that website before...wait, I know I have. I went there to get that creepy music that you here in movie trailers. And that was 4 months ago. I was so close, yet so far away. :eek: :lol:

6. roxy

roxy Prime Suspect

Did you find that creepy music? :D Actually I don't know if you mean the same creepy music that I'm mean ;) Would be a cool ringtone (I bet my friend would be frightened every time :lol: :devil:).

Anyway..I can't register on that page either :(

7. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Yes I did get the creepy music. :D. I wanted to make a CSI trailer with it, but that didn't work so well as I my program kept crashing :rolleyes:.

I still can't register, but my uncle used to work in recording and things like that, and he happened to be registered there, so I asked him to get me the song.

8. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

You are so lucky to have someone who can actually register there. I love that song but no way of getting it... :mad:

9. hmarx20

hmarx20 Civilian

"Original Man" by Ronn L. Chick

For anyone that is still interested in this song, I'm happy to say that someone located it. So here is the info for this top mystery song!

Go to the FirstCom website once it launches you will see a search field at the top right of the screen. Type the song name: Original Man

It will be the only song with that title. That's it, it's the full 5 minute version, there is also a 10 second spot, 30 second underscore and a 1 min underscore.

10. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

^^Thanks for bringing this thread up again hmarx20 , but on the previous page someone already found it ;).

11. Jess817

Jess817 Civilian

I don't know if anyone found this or not but the song playing during the promo for the CSI new season (you know the one where their looking for Sara) well the lady who sings it is KATE BUSH and the name of the song is THIS WOMANS WORK!!!!!!

12. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Oh thank you! Now, if only I could get my dirty little hands on a digital copy that I could call all my own...

xD

13. dwwave

dwwave Civilian

14. dwwave

dwwave Civilian

Re: 2007 CSI Music Trailer song

HI, unless I am on the wrong track (song) this is where I picked up the Kate Bush info (media forum on Kate's Web site)
    http://p081.ezboard.com/fthehomegroundandkatebushnewsandinfoforumfrm31

To save another post here is her home page, then halfway down is the media
    info (lots of other good stuff too, she has always followed her own muse, is reclusive and has one heck of a voice and loads of talent but does things on her "terms" rather than following trends and record label demands
    here is her home page, later folks!

http://www.katebushnews.com/katenews.htm#33 :)