Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I remember watching that bit again and again, it was just funny. :lol: I'm at work right now so I can't upload the Ellen interview, but I can do that later when I get home which will be Monday morning your time. lol.

I would think of her too :) (There are not so MANY words ending with "R" in the italian lang)
I don't think I've ever seen this particular interview. Unless I don't remember that, but that's hard to believe since I remember every Margly (what?) interview.
Therefore, E u would make me happy by uploading
*eyelashes*

Omg yeah I loved that scene on Scrubs. :lol:
I found the Ellen-Marg interview on Youtube. Just search for: "Marg's Interview" and you'll find the vid. :D

Thanks Rissa! I always loved that interview but I've never seen her previous appearance on Ellen. Does anybody have it?

I don't think anyone has it. I've seen questions asked about that previous Ellen interview before, and no one seems to have it. Marg gold!

Oh I didn't know that she had a previous guesting stint on Ellen... IMDB only listed her 2005 appearance on the show.
We need to find that vid, lol.

Yeah I've heard about a previous interview with Ellen. Unfortunately I haven't seen it at all. :( *glances at kay* :D

*looks back at E* Hey, don't look at me! I was talking about the other one earlier. You know if I'd had that first interview, you'd have seen it a long time ago! *chuckles*

Do we even have any idea of when the first one was? I know I have stacks of old vhs tapes with celebrity/entertainment stuff, but I don't remember a first Ellen interview with Marg. I have Jorja's "Ellen" interview, but that's about it. I'm sure it was back before I was on the internet and into all of these "fandoms".

ETA: Wait a minute! According to tv.com, it lists: The Ellen Degeneres show - Marg Helgenberger/J.C. Chasez/Kratt brothers Episode Number: 107 Season Num: 1 First Aired: Thursday February 19, 2004

OMG I'm watching the clip now (courtesy of Erica :D) and it's absolutely hysterical :lol: She's adorable, "It just became a major pain in the a--you know what." :lol: And the plane scare story is hilarious, "Is your friend 10?" :lol:

But my favorite part by far is her trying to speak french :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back