Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang *DELETED*

Post deleted by GSRfanatic25

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

GSRfranatic25, take it down, that is over PG-13, it M. You can tell them where is at, her name is Smacky, she is a GSR over at Fanfiction.net. Better take it down before the mod. come in here.

3. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

My dear bengali, you may certainly have the last official countdown post. And I appreciate your sentiments regarding my pickle...strange as that may sound :lol: I was actually thinking of changing it, not because I don't love my icon (because I do) but because I've had this one for awhile...

Anyway, to whoever's got this master fanfic list (eggy perhaps?), I would be much obliged if you would send me a couple links...I'm having trouble finding good ones these days

Other than that, I have nothing new to report besides the fact that there are

24 days, 21 hours, and 35 minutes

left until TPTB either make or break the beauty that is GSR

4. GSRfanatic25

eggy, if you do have, as butterflied called it, a master fanfic list, i'd love some new ones to read as well

GO GSR

5. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I'm so thrilled that we chose this thread title. Yay us! It brings a smile to my face every time I see it.

So, now that I've seen THE promo, I'm swearing off blue boxes. I'm at the perfect level of foreknowledge: enough to pique my interest, not enough to spoil me utterly or make the premiere seem anticlimactic. From here on out, I am going SF for season 8. *pats self resoundingly on back*

I'm feeling pretty positive for the upcoming season. The only two things that could blow it for me are, of course, if they kill Sara, or if they save Sara, only to have her break up with Grissom at some point in the season. I hate that nonsense on shows like Grey's Anatomy, and I will not put up with it on CSI. *stamps foot* I remain, with my SO sisters and brothers, hopeful that Sara will live and GSR will continue (perhaps not in so concentrated a fashion as the end of last season, but in a steady, palpable way -- kind of like the beginning of season 7). (Of course, I would love it if we could have nonstop juicy GSR bits like we did in those last six/seven episodes, but I am a realist.)

Anyway, I am so eager for this premiere that it makes my teeth hurt! These GSR-free months have left me totally jonesing and looking for a fix. Must. Have. Geeklove. Now.

6. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

WOOOOO! ::throws pistachios and saladitos:: Ugh, I really need to make a stock pile of beads on my desk for these occasions. Congrats on #30 guys, we RULE!! :) And I absolutely adore the new title. WOO!!!

alyssa[/b] re: promo]I don't think I've seen one where Gris is staring out a window. . . Unless my memory is failing me. Of course that's plausible... Can you post or PM me the link? Thanks chica!

GSR rocks my snowflake obsidian!
    Go Team SO!!

7. GSRfanatic25

i agree alyssa, w/ Herzeilds spoiled request. and second it. por favor

8. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Yay! Congrats on the new thread! 30 is a long way. Here's to 30 more.

I heard people talking about thinking there is a reflection of Sara on his forehead when hes looking out the window, and I am with you. The only thing I think I could see being added to him looking out the window is a flashback.....hopefully.

You know what I would really love for the opener? Grissom having a flashback to his last time alone with Sara. I think a cute domestic scene would be good or something so simple as her telling him she was going somewhere and he is hoping thats not the last conversation they have together.

Oh hell I just want them to be reunited and Grissom break down into a puddle of goo and kiss her already for the world to see!!

9. GSRfanatic25

AMEN

GSR
    SAVE SARA
    SO

too long to wait :mad:

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

For those who are wondering, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD-_DmCOjAE It's the very first shot of Grissom. I believe he's looking out a window with the rain coming down. And since someone wrote to DR and he said that the cocoon already hatched, there MAY be some sort of flashback back to it, but I still feel a little cheated on that one. We were told it was a bit part of GSR last season, and even if it appears in flashback, missing the original hatching annoys me. LOL

I don't know where I stand on the kiss/no kiss for the season opener. I mean, which would you rather have: The admittance of love TO HER FACE or a kiss? I, personally, would rather them have a touching, gentle reunion with him admitting, even in a roundabout Grissom way that he loves her than a full-out passionate kiss. Even if it was just a fruedian slip that he didn't take back... if they were talking about how he came for her, and he said he had to go after his love. And she just gazes at him in wonder, and he gives her that determined look, and tightens his handhold on her gently to let her know he knows what he said... Oh, that would top a kiss for me.

But, I'm a sentimental fool. LOL.

11. GSRfanatic25

i see what you're talking about now
    and i really want to see the cocoon hatch though i think it could be a sad sort of symbolic thing
    i don't want a full on make out session, just a nice, loving kiss
    they've never even freaking hugged for god's sake

12. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

One day I was thinking about that whole coccoon thing, and how it was never mentioned after the hallway scene in Law of Gravity. I started writing a fic about it a few days ago, Sara dies in it and the coccoon hatches after she's dead. It doesn't make that much sense, becsause it would have hatched long before then, but I couldn't get the idea out of my head.
    I agree with Alyssa, a scene of him telling her he loved her would be MUCH, MUCH better than a kiss. Of course, both would be nice. :)

13. GSRfanatic25

yes, both would be great
    i can't believe they just left the cocoon thing hanging, i kind of thought it would be much more important than that
    maybe they will do a flashback of it... it should have hatched by now

oh well

14. poppie

poppie Victim

Hi all!! New thread WAHOOOOOOOO! Love the title. Getting majorly excited now!!!!!!!

Poppie x x x.

15. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

*points to adz*

I know! Isnt it awesome!

Okay, I was roaming LJ and look what I found:

[​IMG]

It made by potterpuffs over at LJ, she makes amazing power-puff-type cartoons for different fandoms(mostly HP) but anyways is this not the cutest thing evah?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.