Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

okie dokie, thanks for clearing it up

2. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Greg has had a bigger role as the series has gone on, so I have no doubt he will have an even bigger role in the next series. They may just not have told us. :)

3. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

that's probably it, they can't give everything away after all
    is it still believed that he finds sara?

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah, i heard greg sees the car from the helicopeter and i believe nick and grissom are the first on the scene. Nick and Grissom racing to the car, and their 'WTF? NO!' expression. haha:p.

hm.. warrick and nick having a fight. i wonder what it's about? i was thinking, maybe since nick said office romance isn't the best way to go, maybe warrick says he has a thing for catherine and then nick just gets like: 'what? you have a wife!'

^^i'm not sure. as along, as others have said, they are friends in the end. i LOVE the warrick/nick friendship. i would hate to see it completely ruined.

but, i feel bad for Nick. he has the stress from moving up, warrick (his best friend) and him are having problems, and... (i have my own other thought) sara and grissom are together. (haha, i think nick likes sara:p).

i'm excited for season 8. i'm so happy nick's gonna be in the spotlight. please, make it all turn out for the best!

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2 *DELETED*

Greg spots the car from the helicopter, the pilot radios the location and everyone converges on the scene with Gissom and Nick being the first to reach the car.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:p The CSI episode is 806 and WaT is 606 "Run" (tentative)

No episode title for the CSI episode yet.

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Does the whole team get to the car, though? I know Nick and Grissom get there first but then what? I hate how in the promo you see everyone being upset but Greg.

8. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

I am not really fussed abotu Nick and Warrick arguing. Doesnt interest me.
    One thing I can say is they are blokes, so they wont take it personal when they do argue and they will forgive and forget eventually, so I wouldnt worry about their friendship if I were you. :)

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Nick and Warrick having a bit of a tiff makes perfect sense to me. Goodness knows I've had friends who, in the midst of going through something tough, have lashed out at me... and vis versa. It doesn't mean we hate eachother forever. It just means that under extreme stress we sometimes take out our aggressions on one another in an unfair and unjust manner. But, I bet they'll make up and be stronger friends because of it.

And, it is interesting with Nick stepping up since he does have seniority, but that hasn't meant a WHOLE lot in the past considering "Ellie" when Grissom put Warrick in charge. However, I don't think Sara's trying to climb up the ladder as much, because being with Grissom makes that almost impossible. Nick seems comfortable where he is, but I can definitely see him stepping up. He's good at stepping in and going with his heart. Sure, sometimes that gets him in trouble, but that's part of being human.

I'm so excited about this season opener and seeing everyone searching for Sara and freaking out and worrying. Love it. :)

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm not worry about Nick and Warrick, they fight then they make up, so they still be friends.

I know Nick and Grissom will get to the car, they upset very much including Catherine and Warrick. Greg doesn't seem to be upset, but that promos we saw his face. We will see him on tv then we see how upset he is.

11. chip1989

chip1989 Dead on Arrival

OMG that promo!!!!!! Poor Sara :( im so excited for the premiere!!!

12. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

i agree with that, lets just hope sara lives, looks bad 4 her tho :( :( :( :( :( :(

13. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

I have had this same discussion with Destiny in the past. Without speculation as to cast members and general directions of the show, the spoilers don't exist in context.

Spoiler #1 is that somehow, some way, Sara survives, at least for a few episodes. This spews at least one more potential spoiler, that CSI will likely end up with a replacement on shift, at least for a while. Credits that I have seen for episode 5 suggests a new member, at least in the lab.

The trailers that have been shown are very interesting, but we learned from Leaping Lizards that good trailers don't always lead to good episodes.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

This has been discussed in the earlier thread but you may not have seen it. There will be a new CSI named Veronica who arrives in Ep 3 but she will only be a guest star and only be in 4 eps. I don't know what this means for Sara, she most likly lives but will she stay? We have to wait and see.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

On this scene everyone's discussing.. I wonder where this was filmed, because they weren't in the desert here in Las Vegas, and they now film at Universal Studios, but it so look's like the terrain of our desert, I'm thinking it was near L.A. out side that area in the toolies, nearby! I'm just curious :confused: anyone know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.