Fav episode

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by dogbert14, Sep 1, 2007.

1. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

So...what is it?

I haven't seen most of season 3 or 5 yet (I know, I know, I'm getting them soon though), but so far my fav is From The Grave. Great intro and storyline, and I like seeing H as a human being in the beginning and end. For me it never gets old.

2. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

My fav episode oh god there's too many Springbreak is awesome and Wannabe tinderbox is good oo and nailed there's soo many I can't choose lol

3. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

Dogbert14, I have to agree. From the Grave is certainly one of my favorites, along with any that highlight H's humanity; i.e., "10-7", "Lost Son", "Under Suspicion", etc., etc., etc. Need I add that I'm a DC fan?

Also, I love the music in "From the Grave" (Lesley Gore's "Better Angels"), "Prey" (Jeff Austin Black's "Save Us All" ), Innocent (Seal's "Love's Divine").

At times, the music raises an episode above mediocre to better, sometimes from good to great.

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ooh! i can't choose!!! I love every ep with Speed!!! of course ;) I love Nailed and Man Down and No Man's Land and Lost Son....i don't ahve a fav ep!!! i love them all!! asking me to choose a fav ep would be like asking a mother to choose between her children!! she jsut can't choose!!!!

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I love so many of them, but my top 5 in no certain order:
    Lost Son
    Crime Wave
    Slaughterhouse
    From The Grave
    Rampage

6. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

My top 5:

From The Grave
    Rio (if it had more shootouts it would top FTG)
    Open Water
    Money For Nothing
    Crime Wave

7. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

oh those are all great one I forgot Slaughterhouse omg it's so hard to chooooseeeee!!!!!!!

8. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

one of my favs is Nailed bc of how eric is so brotherly towards ryan and other favs episodes, any with ryan in it, he is so cute!! haha.

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I love Curse of the Coffin!!! it has to be one of the most hillarious eps ever!!!!! I loved watching Ryan freak out abotu the "curse" it was GREAT!!! It had me on the floor laughing like it usually does. :lol: