CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

^Many thanks for posting the promo vid! :D I only saw it once on tv and never caught it again...so it was nice to be able to see it again and slow it down to get a good look at what is going on in it.

Also the title of the season premiere is "Pros and Cons"

2. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Let me clear up some confusion. I've been over at You Tube watching that promo and here is my take.
    That IS Calleigh and Jake kissing. The camera angle is like a camera hanging from the ceiling. That WAS Ryan's picture on the database and it WAS Ryan that Calleigh told "You're our primary suspect." I have no idea who the guy is who says "What do I do now?" and Horatio told him "You need to get your story straight." I know it's not Ryan asking "What do I do now?" cause I'm pretty sure I'd recognize Ryan's voice. Maybe it was Jake or Kyle or some other male character asking "What do I do now?".
    Well, that's my take on it.
    If you want to see it, these instructions should take you right to it. Just go to youtube.com and in the search box at the top of the page type the following: CSI:Miami Season 6 Promo

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Thanks for the promo! Seems I was right about the actor playing H' kid. I hate it when I'm right about something like that..

Anyway it looks like it's going to be a pretty good episode. And I truly hope it's going to be 90 min :D

Valera breaking the news to H was indeed a classic

4. Flail_Master

Flail_Master Victim

There's a promo on CBS.com now!

Don't miss it!

5. Shehir

Shehir Witness

Thanks for posting the promo on YouTube. I've been looking forward to seeing it since Monday!

6. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

You are welcome everyone :D and maybe... :devil: just maybe don't you think that blonde walking right before Eric asks Jake how Antigua was... someone else is walking up to her and then they show the flashback scene of two people making out. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think it is that blonde and another guy. I think TPTB are screwing with our heads again because why on earth would they show a flashback of Jake and Calleigh kissing??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now I am not sure, of course, and those don't look like Calleigh's earing's either. :lol: :lol: Hope, hope hope! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am hoping we are seeing a flashback of a couple that is killed! This is just my take on things or should I say MY HOPE!!!!

The story with Horatio's son looks GREAT!!! I so can't wait.

HCrazy out!

7. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

wooooooooooooo!great promo!cake rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

Hcrazy Thank you so much for posting.

Looks fantastic *fans self* especially when Horatio was getting all violent slamming that guy on the table OoOoOoOooo!! Can't wait...looks good. Hope they play out the whole son storyline right.

9. Hdrool

Hdrool Civilian

Of course we don't actually see who Valera is talking to. As usual the film is spliced to make things appear a certain way, which we all know is not how it sometimes plays out. Still, I can't see the kid being anyone elses given his age and all the only other possibility would have been Tripp and that makes no sense at all!

10. Shehir

Shehir Witness

I've just posted more promo pics from Pros and Cons in the picture thread. None of Jon or Khandi just yet though.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

God, I don't think i've ever gotten so excited over a commercial before! Thanks HCRAZY for posting!! I think it does look like Cal & Jake making out but also could be another couple. Their good at making it appear to be one thing & have it another. Also for Ryan, it could be towards him...or not. I'll just wait & see, if I look into it too much then im disappointed, so im just excited for it to be coming soon!!

If it is Cal & Jake, I say who cares... its about time Miami puts more "physical" scenes (that aren't victims/suspects) in their epis. Usually its a wink here & a touch there & were all like "OH MY GOD...HE LOOKED AT HER!!" The way they are at Miami I don't believe anything lately unless they've actually slept together or have been all too obvious & have come right out & said it!!

24 more days!!! & Eric has hair!! YAY!!

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

thanks for the clip. This season looks great.

13. MrsDelko17

MrsDelko17 Dead on Arrival

Thank you. Im not the only one that doesnt think that its not Jake and Calleigh. We will see when see it. Csi miami promos are very misleading, and any csi miami fan would understand that and take it into consideration. Im not assuming anything, but Ill stick to my opinion.

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Let's see how many people I can get excited with this little tidbit of info. I went to tv.com and clicked on a link that took me to the Fall Guide 2007. CSI: Miami is the first show listed under 10:00. Here's what it says about CSI: Miami...
    CSI: Miami
    CBS; sixth season premieres September 24
    Special 90-minute premiere

If you don't believe me just click on this
    tv.com Fall Guide 2007 link and check it out for yourselves. It's just a little over 1/4 the way down the page. If you wanna see what it says about CSI: NY and CSI: Vegas just go back to the top of the page and under the picture of the green couch click on Wednesday or Thursday, depending on which one of the other 2 CSI shows you're interested in. Since this is the CSI: Miami section of this forum, I'm not saying what it says about CSI: NY and CSI: Vegas.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

According to the CBSPress official site, they're description only lists it as a 60 minute episode:

Quote directly from the CBSPress site. I think the TV.com site just has some wishful thinking on the 90 minute premiere. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.