House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin"

I hope everything works out fine for them...I really like them as a couple...I remember watching the Golden Globes special on E! and they were talking about how they were in Paris during the Christmas holidays and Jesse wanted to take Jennifer to the Eiffel Tower to propose to her but she just wanted to go shopping! It was such a charming story...Pity, the engagement is off. :(

Maybe they'll pull an Usher on the fans and paparazzi...Call the wedding off and end up getting married the next week! :lol:

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Season 4 promo.

*Waiting for September 25*

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

ooh! some bloopers from s4 and some piccies previews are out too nowadays! thanks for sharing! *is all giddy* i so cant wait! :rolleyes: cant tell eh? :p

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

WOW great promo Hormiga :D
    What? :eek: Dr. House working alone? How is that possible? :eek:
    Unfortunately here in Italy we have to wait the second part of the third season to air :( :(.

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the heads up! :) Seeing the promo made me even mooooore excited for the upcoming season! Can't wait for it to start! I just looove the snarky Gregory House! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey MJ, please send me the links...Pretty please? With cherry on top... :lol: :D :lol:

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^mandy, i sent it to ya (well i know i did) :lol:

ok, who's got the new dvd set? :p anyone saw the commentaries and bonuses?! im dying to know.

7. doglover4411

doglover4411 Victim

great promo!
    cant wait

8. Charity

Charity Police Officer

Finally, I found this thread. Let's bump this back to life and get some discussion going about the new season. What does everyone think about Cameron, Chase and now Foreman all being back? What are your thoughts on the newbies? Personally I was sad to see the old guy go, but he had to of course.

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

A good CPR then?

Anyway, I was expecting Chase, Cameron and Foreman to be back. :lol: Of course they would be since the actors playing them have contracts. :lol:

I love how House went all Survivor in firing newbies. I was laughing like crazy when I saw that scene. :lol: :lol: And in the last episode, he did it Bachelor style. :lol:

I actually like Kal Penn's character...He's so funny. I was laughing so hard when turned his number 6 into a nine. I'm going to miss Henry (old Guy) too. Carmen Argenziano is such a great actor...I couldn't help but like his character here. I couldn't help but hate him when he played Gerrard in CSI:NY. :lol:

10. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

I like some of the new people but I like "the team" better. I also miss Camerons last hair color! It was better than this blond. Anyway so far this season is pretty good, I like that they are focusing on medicine again like they used to before season three.

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha! It's so funny how everyone likes Cameron better as brunette. Jennifer Morrison is a real life blonde. I remember seeing her in the movie Intersection more than a decade ago, where she played Richard Gere and Sharon Stone's daughter. She was so blonde and young way back then. And then I saw her in Stir of Echoes and Surviving Christmas where she was a brunette.

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I also think Cameron looked better as brunette... :p

About the newbies, my fav was Henry too, it's a pity House got rid of him the last ep, the actor who played him is called Carmen Argenziano? Ouch, that's sooo weird, I mean, Carmen is a female name...
    I think Amber is very annoying, Thirteen is very Cameronish , it's not that funny House being a jerk the whole time with Cole and I don't care much about Taub, Brennan or Kutner.

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm not sure if you guys have read this already...Hugh Laurie had to fly out to London and interrupt filming schedule to fulfill some family obligation...Click here

14. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

Hmm I hope that he isn't going back for anything bad. Anyway I really dislike Amber that stupid dog thing was so dumb. What was the point?? House should get rid of her. I am so sad that Henry is gone, I mean sure he wasn't a doctor or anything but he was fun.

15. Charity

Charity Police Officer

On his exit Henry made a very good point though, House doesn't need someone who can only tell him what he is already thinking.

I like Cameron better as a blonde; I must be the only person here from what I've read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.