Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

good point!!! plus you get to see his chest!!! one step closer to shirtless!!!!!

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I'd would faint if there was ever a shirtless photo of him!!! ***droooools just thinking about it!***

3. togo4ever

togo4ever Victim

Really nice pictures. Does anyone know any other good sites with those pictures? He's so hot there. Yummy.

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ok I'm sad I watched cbs all night and didn't see the damn promo for the new season...ugh. I'm hoping it will be shown tomorrow during csi lv and I'll be armed with my dvd recorder and then I'll get some caps maybe.

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Twiz, it would make sense since they did both on Monday during Miami. *crosses fingers that they show it* :D

In other news...see the pictures made into icons and banners I think I'll make some too. :devil:

6. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

I haven't seen it either! Arg! I saw the promo for CSI:NY and a short Vegas one, but still no CSIM. I have seen promos for just about every other show I want to watch this fall except this one. I know I'll see it eventually, but I want to see what everyone is talking about and if they did in fact scramble scenes (my guess is yes)...

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I'm sure the promo is soooo misleading like all the previews before have been. I hate watching previews and getting excited then being let down majorly over a poor ep. I can think of many that had me so hyped up and then it was no where as exciting. The one fresh in my head was the Y chromazone. Now if they did have that dude actually go after Calleigh, that would have been exciting..eh. OH another one was season 4 I think when the girl got at by sharks on the boat that was on fire. It showed Cal and Ryan on the boat saying it's sinking. I thought they were in real danger and maybe both would end up in the water, No such luck.

I did see previews for CSI NY and it looked good. I don't watch that show, not sure why but I don't. I did watch it tonight and it was good. Joey Lawrence as a bad guy..hell yeah. Maybe this season I will try to watch it.

8. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

I remember a couple of episodes being let down too. Like the one where Ryan messes up big time and gets fired. I thought that episode was going to be FILLED with Jonathan Togo but it turns out that he was in like 4 scenes!!!

9. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Yeah I hate it when that happens...In some part of the preview it looks like something really good or really bad's gonna happen to a character, but in the epi the real scene turns out 2 be really short or doesn't mean anything at all...

I have a question - can anyone name 3 colours that fit Ryan best? :confused:

10. togo4ever

togo4ever Victim

Can anyone tell me of other websites I can use to find those pictures of Togo in the gypsy costume? Thank you.

11. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Orange really brings out his skin and eyes and hair. I also like the dark colors on him like the purple/blue shirt he wore in COTC and Driven.

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I agree on the orange, also that purple t-shirt he wore in one ep, and anything bright because of the darkness of his hair. :D

13. togo4ever

togo4ever Victim

I think Wolfe/Togo looks really hot in darker colors, as I think it brings out his face more. What do you all think?

P.S. Are there other websites where I can find those pictures of Jonathan Togo in the gypsy costume? He looked so hot in that.

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah though I don't like orange he does look good in it. I agree about purple..he could wear a purple tut tut and look hott in it...oh the thought of that....interesting image in my head...anyways Green too. I loved that light green sweaterish shirt he wore.

15. togo4ever

togo4ever Victim

Twiz? Do you like him t-shirts or suit and ties? I like t-shirts, as you can really see his sexy chest. Hope we'll see him in t-shirts again. I mean so darn sexy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.